I just found some interesting new images, though I don't know if they've already been posted or not:

le_techtraktor.jpgle_techgrosserhelikopter.jpg

Source

Enjoy!

Cool, I don't think these pictures have been posted before. :classic:

Looks like the tractors tool has a similar folding system as the 9395 towing fork.

Also, it looks like we've got a new part here. :thumbup: The counter-balance pieces looks like these, but they are obviously different.

111.jpg?0

Cool, I don't think these pictures have been posted before. :classic:

Looks like the tractors tool has a similar folding system as the 9395 towing fork.

Also, it looks like we've got a new part here. :thumbup: The counter-balance pieces looks like these, but they are obviously different.

111.jpg?0

It is not a new piece it is an old bionicle piece I think.

Edited by jorgeopesi

It is not a new piece it is an old bionicle piece I think.

There already is another bionicle piece which is almost the same? Didn't know that... although I don't really care what happens in the sad world if bionicle :grin:

That helicopter looks good, going on my to get list. Finally something other then a truck with some sort of crane on the back.

I really really like the helicopter, and I like the fact it doesn't include power functions but is compatable. I just hope they do a better job then this years tow truck and don't have the motor just sticking out.

The tractor doesn't do much for me :( I want to like it but I guess until I see it closer it just doesn't grab me like the helicopter does.

I guess since the helicopter is with out power functions we can expect it to be around 80 uk pounds (the same as the tow truck). We all know of the pricing structure they use for there models,so with the other spots taken we can guess it will be at that figure.

I'm super excited about the helicopter, even if it only has collective. The new blades are awesome, especially the tail rotor blades. I think it will be more expensive than the tow truck though; it has a higher part count and a larger gearbox. My guess is that the price will be about half way between the tow truck and the log truck.

My guess is that the price will be about half way between the tow truck and the log truck.

Are you remembering that both the logging truck and the tow truck each had a motor and a battery box which adds a extra 20 uk pounds onto the price.

You may be right though we will just have to sit tight...................and now over to David Luders to add one of his wacky cartoon like pictures.:laugh:

Are you remembering that both the logging truck and the tow truck each had a motor and a battery box which adds a extra 20 uk pounds onto the price.

You may be right though we will just have to sit tight...................and now over to David Luders to add one of his wacky cartoon like pictures.:laugh:

9395 tow truck didn't have any PF's and is $90 cheaper than the 9397 logging truck

After zooming into the source pictures, I was able to find little arrows on the main rotor blade farthest from us. That means there will be pitch, I know it! Yes!!! Hold on, I am posting pictures on brickshelf (you can see the arrows on the picture above).

Edited by sama

Ah sorry i meant the 8109 tow truck/flatbed truck.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to the 9395 tow truck. I agree, the helicopter would probably be priced about where the 8109 tow truck is...maybe slightly cheaper.

After zooming into the source pictures, I was able to find little arrows on the main rotor blade farthest from us. That means there will be pitch, I know it! Yes!!! Hold on, I am posting pictures on brickshelf (you can see the arrows on the picture above).

There is some kind of pitch mechanism, but whether it has collective, cyclic, or both has yet to be seen. I would love to see both collective and cyclic control, but I'm part of the camp that thinks it's just collective. I hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by dhc6twinotter

@ sama: Your "2012" pictures on your Brickshelf gallery are "Not Yet Public", so nobody except yourself can see them. Could you "Deeplink" your pictures (using the procedures here), so that we may see them? Weekends are bad for Brickshelf updates -- it may be several days before your pictures are moderated and become "Public".... :look:

There just the normal pictures.

9396_helicopter.jpg

You can clearly see the arrows showing pitch for the blades.

9393_tractor.jpg

Edited by sama

Finally, some more pictures of the 2H models. I like the B-model of the helicopter. Awesome!! Crawler looks great too.

Finally, some more pictures of the 2H models. I like the B-model of the helicopter. Awesome!! Crawler looks great too.

Great!!!! Now we can see the new motors!!! What is the original source of pictures?

The Crawler looks really good!

It seems we get another set having those:

44.gif

Hopefully reducing their price on BL or at leat plan them for the next LUGBulk...

The L-Motor looks good and has nice attachement points. Sizewise it is 3 x 3 at the front and 5 x 3 in the back, lenght I guess is 7 studs.

I wonder what the cut-outs at the Servo-Motor are good for? But finally a new servo since quite some time!

fW

I think helicopter use new mini turntable. Maybe whole rotor head rise up and down for pitch. Like set 853 Sky copter. So no new swashplate?

It looks to me like the helicopter has no pitch whatsoever... I hope I'm wrong though.

Those new motors look beautiful! I can not wait for the set to come out! Where did you get the pictures from?

tim