Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Official LEGO Survey

Official LEGO Survey - March 2012

It's that time when the LEGO Group would like YOUR feedback!

They have a special message for you so please read:

Dear LEGO fan,

The LEGO fan community is important to us. To improve and support the LEGO fan community we have partnered with Aarhus University, Denmark, and DePaul University, Chicago, to carry out this survey. The survey is part of a large ongoing research project aimed at better understanding user activities and interactions in communities.

We would greatly appreciate if you would complete the questionnaire (see link below). It will take you approx. 20-30 minutes. Please note that you must be at least 13 years old to take this survey.

The survey ends by May, 17, 2012 (midnight GMT). All responses are strictly confidential. We will share the top line findings (in English) with you once we have analyzed the data.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

Jan Beyer, Community Operations Manager EU/Asia

James Foulds, Community Operations Senior Manager, Americas/Australia

Tormod Askildsen, Head of the LEGO Community Events & Engagement team

Take the Survey NOW!

If you've like to discuss this survey or share your opinion feel free to post in this thread.

German version

Spanish version

Korean version

gallery_273_58_17.gif

Thanks governor.

That was a much more thorough survey than usual.

Done, pretty extensive this one.

Although as with all the tests, sometimes the answer best suitable wasn't there. :/

always nice to see that long list of lego related websites I do not know ;)

Bart

Took the survey. Quite interesting. I, of course, said I was not at all inspired by other people's MOCs. :pir_laugh2: Hahaha. Just kidding! I gave them my two online ID's, but I wonder how they'll "contact" me without e-mail. Ah, well, we shall see.

Good survey, it acts as if most my friends agree with my LEGO hobby! So it was hard to answer THOSE questions.

:jollyroger:

Thank you to everybody who has taken the survey, those who haven't yet have until May 17.

Also, if you have any questions or feedback regarding the survey post them here because the people conducting it are interested to know what everyone thinks.

I just got through with it, good to see EB on there. :pir-classic:

To be quite honest, EB was the website that jogged my mind with regards to LEGO and brought me out of my dark ages! :pir-tongue: Only problem is my wife doesn't agree with my hobby, so I get very little time to participate in it...