Sign in to follow this  
lego leppy

Hi from MD, USA

I posted earlier and forgot to say hi! I came out of my dark ages about this time last year when I moved closer to home and my parents gave me all my stuff from when I was young. Of which was about 6 paper copy boxes filled with sorted by color Legos! Well it took me awhile to build what I had directions for, which was mostly castle and space from the 80s-90s. That took all summer. Since then I've add a bunch of Architectural sets, QAR, IF, BP ships, Millennium Falcon, and VW van. Looking to expand and try to get all the pirate ships. Glad I found this site.

I posted earlier and forgot to say hi! I came out of my dark ages about this time last year when I moved closer to home and my parents gave me all my stuff from when I was young. Of which was about 6 paper copy boxes filled with sorted by color Legos! Well it took me awhile to build what I had directions for, which was mostly castle and space from the 80s-90s. That took all summer. Since then I've add a bunch of Architectural sets, QAR, IF, BP ships, Millennium Falcon, and VW van. Looking to expand and try to get all the pirate ships. Glad I found this site.

You sorted your LEGO by color as a kid?!? The rest of us admire your dedication and foresight. :laugh::thumbup:

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Welcome to Eurobricks lego leppy. :thumbup: How would you rate the VW van set?

Edited by TimH