zero1312

MOC: Ragnara

Remember this? First attempt

I decided to completely remodel her and this is the result.

The new design is based on the MOTU character Optikk: http://www.poeghostal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/optikk1.jpg

She (because of female voice and "other" features) is robot assassin from a now extinct alien race. She was sent to make way for an invasion, but an accident caused by a well known criminal caused her to lose all her memory. The criminal took her in as his second bodyguard. She also developed feelings towards him and because of that she clashes many times with a certain "little girl", so she is quite protective of him. In her freetime she plays videogames with Trasher, but has little interest in him otherwise. As many would guess by her looks she can manipulate all kinds of flames, so she is the perfect answer to dealing opponents like Furno or Pyro. She also wields a powerful fire sword that she calls "Ragnarok".

villianfactory083.jpg

villianfactory087.jpg

villianfactory084.jpg

villianfactory085.jpg

villianfactory086.jpg

Edited by zero1312

This is much more cohesive-looking, and unique-looking, than your previous attempt! Love the head design. I kind of feel that more angular-looking shoulders would have more consistency with the torso design, but I can't think of any design quite as simple and cohesive-looking. The spherical shells probably help establish this as a female character anyway, more so than more angular parts would.

The shells on the upper legs being applied sideways makes them look a little frail compared to the lower legs and torso. But having them attached from the front might make the legs look too simple in design. I have no easy solutions there either. :sceptic:

But in general, these are minor complaints, and the overall design is very neat. Great work!

This is much more cohesive-looking, and unique-looking, than your previous attempt! Love the head design. I kind of feel that more angular-looking shoulders would have more consistency with the torso design, but I can't think of any design quite as simple and cohesive-looking. The spherical shells probably help establish this as a female character anyway, more so than more angular parts would.

The shells on the upper legs being applied sideways makes them look a little frail compared to the lower legs and torso. But having them attached from the front might make the legs look too simple in design. I have no easy solutions there either. :sceptic:

But in general, these are minor complaints, and the overall design is very neat. Great work!

I'm planning on using the new, more angular armor piece Core Hunter is sporting on the legs. :wink:

Finally I got the parts to complete this moc.

The new pictures replace the old ones. :wink:

This MOC is original and cool! I have seen one your MOC (this), and i can say that you are good creator... Good luck!