LegoSjaak

MOD: 10219 Maersk 2.70 Meters Long

Besides the 4.00 meter long Maersktrain i have also a 1.40 meter long 10194 Emerald Night and a 2.50 meter long 3677 Red cargotrain...here some pictures...

7159776735_51fcc79baf.jpg

7355116142_16038f3588.jpg

7375491156_e4da6ca49c.jpg

Greetz, LegoSjaak

Im not a lego train guy at all but i give props to anyone who can build something awesome like that.

good work

It´s fantactic, I buy 3 set 10219 for do the same

It´s fantactic, I buy 3 set 10219 for do the same

You will need some extra containers then, because in three sets, there are only 9 containers. I used 20 containers for the 4 meter long Maersk.... :wink: Maybe Ebay offers some?

Greetz and have fun building the sets!!!

LegoSjaak

Wow, the train is really amazing. I was on a trip to Copenhagen in Denmark, so I visited the LEGO store and bought one. It looks absolutely amazing (along with the Emerald Night, which I also have)! I wish I had the money to buy that many, but I'm happy someone does, and you're obviously enjoying them, too!

Wow, the train is really amazing. I was on a trip to Copenhagen in Denmark, so I visited the LEGO store and bought one. It looks absolutely amazing (along with the Emerald Night, which I also have)! I wish I had the money to buy that many, but I'm happy someone does, and you're obviously enjoying them, too!

Cool you were in Denmark....will definately visit Legoland when my son is somewhat older..!!!

Hi all, i have just build-in some extra motors in my Maersk engines... so now 2 of my 3 Maersklocomotives have 2 motors each.. That is a total of 5 motors on 3 locomotives.. I need to charge the batteries first before i can test how easy they will pull their loads now!!! I just put 1 motor on the red channel and 1 on the blue channel. So you do not need any additional receivers or batterie-packs. The only thing i am worrying about is how long the batteries will last with two motors running...

Greetz, Legosjaak

Hi all, i have just build-in some extra motors in my Maersk engines... so now 2 of my 3 Maersklocomotives have 2 motors each.. That is a total of 5 motors on 3 locomotives.. I need to charge the batteries first before i can test how easy they will pull their loads now!!! I just put 1 motor on the red channel and 1 on the blue channel. So you do not need any additional receivers or batterie-packs. The only thing i am worrying about is how long the batteries will last with two motors running...

Greetz, Legosjaak

Seems like your trying to pull Netherlands with 5motors? Lol

Without starting a new thread wondering if anyone can tell me how man cars the maersk train will Pull with one 9v motor and even perhaps an incline to 13blocks high?

Without starting a new thread wondering if anyone can tell me how man cars the maersk train will Pull with one 9v motor and even perhaps an incline to 13blocks high?

Hi Funkdis, i do not have any experience with 9v motors, but knowing the Maersklocomotive is really heavy, it might hardly pull 2 containercars with double containers, because of the weight of the load... An incline seems me to be too much for one 9v motor... You should just try.. I will try how many cars my 3 maersklocomotives will pull wit a total of 6 motors.... I will have to attach the wagons not only with magnets, but also with 1x2 plates....

Anyway...just try and find out..it depends also on the batteries, by the way....;-)

Greetz, LegoSjaak

I have one Maersk with PF on triple A batteries. I actually just put in a small 1-2 brick high MOC water bridge but havent tested all my cars over it it so...nevermind...My single motor pulls everything show in the photo.... 9 rail cars, 5 lowboys(3 containers, lego trailer, maersk trailer, front end loader), 3 short cars (one pallet each boxcar gas cylinders and "coal" in the tipper)...I use rechargeable energizer batteries, It takes awhile to charge 6 batteries (charging 4 at a time) but they run for awhile.. 7463881506_169996e114_b.jpg

Edited by LovinLegoSince97

I have one Maersk with PF on triple A batteries. I actually just put in a small 1-2 brick high MOC water bridge but havent tested all my cars over it it so...nevermind...My single motor pulls everything show in the photo.... 9 rail cars, 5 lowboys(3 containers, lego trailer, maersk trailer, front end loader), 3 short cars (one pallet each boxcar gas cylinders and "coal" in the tipper)...I use rechargeable energizer batteries, It takes awhile to charge 6 batteries (charging 4 at a time) but they run for awhile.. 7463881506_169996e114_b.jpg

That clears it up, I guess two 9v motors will be overdoing it for the setup i plan on having.

Seems like you have to pack up your setup after playing with it each time, time to move the bed outside on the balcony and build a table inside :)

Thanks

That clears it up, I guess two 9v motors will be overdoing it for the setup i plan on having.

Seems like you have to pack up your setup after playing with it each time, time to move the bed outside on the balcony and build a table inside :)

Thanks

No no no that would be terrible! hahahah maybe if im in the dog house Ill sleep in that room...Its our extra bedroom so its stationary.