Siegfried

WINNERS: To sail the Technic sea...

Congrats too all the winners!

Too bad I didn't win anything :sad:

Oh well. Maybe I'll have better luck next time

Grrrr.... my entry did not even make it to the voting stage.

Please don't worry with that, several excellent participations don't make it :sceptic: In fact all the entries where special in some way :tongue::laugh:

Please don't worry with that, several excellent participations don't make it :sceptic: In fact all the entries where special in some way :tongue::laugh:

ah, i'm not worried, i'm just a little miffed the water strider got first place. and, it's a not particulary nice thing on top of a whole load of $#!& i had to deal with today. :cry_sad:

Congrats to the winners! Too bad mine didn't win. Can we see the vote tally? I want to see how close mine was :-)

jojoguy10

this was a fun competition, even for just an observer. a lot of clever people in this forum. fascinating to see the different takes on a theme. and, i don't mind admitting, it's kinda gratifying to see how closely my own choices matched the final winners. we should have had a side-bet going, a pool of some sort. next time.

oh, and next time, can we have some sort of punishment for the losers? something mildly corporal. add a little hunger games to the fray!

KEvron

Congrats to the winners! Too bad mine didn't win. Can we see the vote tally? I want to see how close mine was :-)

jojoguy10

Nope! I won't be publishing the vote tally as I received some private votes. I might however make a pie chart or similar. But to soothe your curiosity you were equal 12th/13th.

oh, and next time, can we have some sort of punishment for the losers? something mildly corporal. add a little hunger games to the fray!

Errr... probably not. :look:

jojoguy10

You can try to count all votes in voting topic and you'll be very close to final result (you can't count just votes via PM but I think there were not many of them). I did this counting when voting was running to check my current possition...

Nope!

hmm. a vote without a tally is a bit unconventional.

Errr... probably not.

aw, c'mon! nothing too severe. say, losers have to post video of themselves attempting to down a spoonful of cinnamon, or video of themselves "making" in an adult diaper. let's up the stakes!

KEvron

Edited by KEvron

Congradulations! I actually think that the third place was better than either 1st or second - but then I don't really like water stiders :wink: !

hmm. a vote without a tally is a bit unconventional.

Consider it a punishment then. :devil:

Congratulations to the winner(s), there was some tough competition, well done :thumbup:

Edited by allanp

There could be some extra bonuses there for the 3rd place winner. Congrats to the Winners! To those that didn't win I'll probably bash together a tag so you can have a long term reminder of this...

How about a "Technic Meister" badge for the judges...:cry_happy:

Congrats to all the winners, and to all that entered - great contest :thumbup:! And a special :sweet: to Sinner for running it!

I´ll try to get the parts pack prizes shipped within a week :cry_happy:.

@ CopMike: Thanks for donating these WONDERFUL prizes! :classic: I'm sure that they will be put to good use.

new.jpg

Hub piece (4610378) = x4

Portal Axle housing (4610377) = x4

94.3 x 38R tires (4610381) = x4

C-shaped pivot frame (4610379) = x2

Cup to fit on above pivot (4610380) = x2

8110stk01.jpgx2

8110stk02.jpgx2

I´ll try to get the parts pack prizes shipped within a week :cry_happy:.

Thanks muchly! :wub: