Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I started building for the Episode II Community Build with Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter. An updated version from the 2002 release, this MOC has more detailing from bricks and less from printing. Enjoy!

6964941828_5f27ac0dc7.jpg

This MOC might be part of a bigger WIP MOC, but I haven't decided yet.

Really nice design! Hopefully you decide to incorporate it into a bigger MOC! I would love to see that! :classic:

This MOC might be part of a bigger WIP MOC, but I haven't decided yet.

Corrected your sentence for you :sweet:

It looks really nice how you have managed to do the printing with tiles/bricks instead! Good job =D

Nice design work! I really enjoy your interpretation of Obi Wan’s Ship.

I started building for the Episode II Community Build with Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter. An updated version from the 2002 release, this MOC has more detailing from bricks and less from printing. Enjoy!

The structure around the guns doesn't look very nice, but the rest of the build is nice. Can we see an underside shot of it please.

A really nice MOC and picture, but I do think the wings should be pitched down a bit. Some more photos would be nice too. Good work though!

The structure around the guns doesn't look very nice, but the rest of the build is nice. Can we see an underside shot of it please.

I'm glad you like it! I know the guns don't look great, but I thought that the original way was too basic. The underside is a bit plain, but I'll take a picture later.

Fantastic design! Where can we get an instruction? :DD

I'll post some ASAP.

A really nice MOC and picture, but I do think the wings should be pitched down a bit. Some more photos would be nice too. Good work though!

I'll work on it! Unfortunately, with the friction plates, the wings are either straight or bent too far. I'll try using some of the clip plates.

This idea will soon be on CUUSOO. I'll post a link as soon as it's up. Support if you want to see a redesign!

This project is now on CUUSOO! As mentioned before, changes are starting in motion, but I'm working on a bigger project right now that involves this starfighter. Instructions will be up tonight.

Link: lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/15015

Edited by JackJonespaw

Hello!

A nicely designed Jedi Starfighter. The gun constrcution looks interesting although the portside cannon shoots its own ship currently. :wink: Another minor thing to mention is the white 2x4 tile on top with the lime green tiles beneath. You should add another one or a jumper plate centered below it. You can see the hole under it because of the tile's groove. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher