sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Does anyone know of a good torso for Jericho? I'd much prefer something in line with the older Teen Titans version or the animated Teen Titans version.

I was gonna say Lake town guard from Hobbit, switch the arms for white ones.

thanks rosalind, I used the old native american woman face with the nose. I hate that nose but love the eyes, knew it would be perfect for dust since the nose would be covered and eyes exposed.

I was gonna say Lake town guard from Hobbit, switch the arms for white ones.

I might try that one too, that looks like it might work! Especially for the older version.

GClNkoj.jpg

Solo Shot for Beak and Angel

Gz6t5cq.jpg

Solo shot for No-Girl and Ernst

dwc8Kb4.jpg

Warlock

PV8Y0Bq.jpg

White Tiger

UjLbgoH.jpg

Absorbing Man

EoQohKZ.jpg

Goblin Knight

7d9oV1b.jpg

My Sentinel design

o2tZKjN.jpg

Beast

XE089KK.jpg

Karn (anyone else reading the Spider-Verse event?)

and one DC

74gdZrV.jpg

Metamorpho

That head on Beast works really nicely. I am actually really impressed with that. I don't really know the rest of them, though.

That head on Beast works really nicely. I am actually really impressed with that. I don't really know the rest of them, though.

Thanks, Purist Beast is the bane of my existence, I'm still not happy with this one. I often wonder if people recognize the characters I make. I read comics weekly and have for over a decade so I know a lot of obscure stuff.

I don't really know about No-Girl and Ernst, but I recognize the rest. White Tiger looks great, and that's got to be the best Metamorpho I've seen. :thumbup: I love when people do some of the more modern characters that I myself have been trying to put my hand to, so Karn is really nice.

Woah. The Warlock is amazing. You should be incredibly happy with that, Autorazr. I'd buy that instantly if it was available. :wub: :wub:

Weather Wizard (CW Version)

• Aquaman Hair
  • Indiana Jones Head
  • Mutt Williams Torso, Arms and Hands
  • Black Legs

Give 'im a gun and some fog, then he's good to go

Thanks, Purist Beast is the bane of my existence, I'm still not happy with this one. I often wonder if people recognize the characters I make. I read comics weekly and have for over a decade so I know a lot of obscure stuff.

I like your Broo (I was super bummed when he got killed after A VS X) and Warlock is amazing! :wub: Have you tried making Mourlon or some of the newer Spidey villains like Paperdol and Overdrive?

I like your Broo (I was super bummed when he got killed after A VS X) and Warlock is amazing! :wub: Have you tried making Mourlon or some of the newer Spidey villains like Paperdol and Overdrive?

I def have plans for Overdrive, I'm a big fan of that character. Morlun should be easy I'll do him too.

Weather Wizard (CW Version)

• Aquaman Hair
  • Indiana Jones Head
  • Mutt Williams Torso, Arms and Hands
  • Black Legs

Give 'im a gun and some fog, then he's good to go

I did him a bit ago like this:

Can't wait to make the rest of the CW Rogues, since I've got almost all of the regular Rogues (thank god Grodd and Captain Cold are coming in a set!)

I did him a bit ago like this:

Can't wait to make the rest of the CW Rogues, since I've got almost all of the regular Rogues (thank god Grodd and Captain Cold are coming in a set!)

I used that torso for my Arrowverse Shrapnel. I like your combo, have you found a way to create the fog?

I used that torso for my Arrowverse Shrapnel. I like your combo, have you found a way to create the fog?

No :sceptic: I just gave him one of those lightning pieces.

If we're making fog, try building it out of trans-clear pieces.

Yeah, but finding them is a giant pain in the megablocks

No :sceptic: I just gave him one of those lightning pieces.

I just gave mine a wand :classic:

Edited by Rinzler

Does anyone have ideas of what pieces could be used to make a purist golden glider? (Lisa Snart)

Edited by Zergos

Anybody get the new CMF? Some fun new parts for customs, my pictures are kind of f#$%@ckey this time again.

dN2FA4w.jpg

Diana and Hippolyta

crHSMYV.jpg

Hugo Strange (now with gray beard)

fxbPxmx.jpg

Cyborg Superman

Now Marvel

Ov8WeXf.jpg

Man-Thing

6jsNOgH.jpg

Armor

vXyNhv4.jpg