my best ideas are (for the comic Spider-Verse) Spider Assasian

LBM Red Hood’s head

MCU Spider man’s Torso with black arms and hands

black legs

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

These are all awesome ideas, great job! Especially on the Runaways, love it

Thanks! I have a lot more coming soon.

5 hours ago, Schwa said:

I have made a lot of plans for figures and I wanted to share them. Here is a link to the album.

I agree with Quicksilver up there, these are great! You also somehow managed to make all of these figures using nothing but parts I have - save for one piece per figure, just enough to keep me from making any of them! :grin:

7 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I agree with Quicksilver up there, these are great! You also somehow managed to make all of these figures using nothing but parts I have - save for one piece per figure, just enough to keep me from making any of them! :grin:

Then you have a lot of parts my friend.

From the Overwatch line possible reusable parts for purists are: Reinhardt his head/hair - custom Odin, Widowmaker’s torso (arms swap) and legs - custom Polaris in Shi’ar suit, Ange(?) her torso (arms swap) - custom Madame Masque. What golden head would fit best for Madame Masque?

6 hours ago, Borex said:

From the Overwatch line possible reusable parts for purists are: Reinhardt his head/hair - custom Odin, Widowmaker’s torso (arms swap) and legs - custom Polaris in Shi’ar suit, Ange(?) her torso (arms swap) - custom Madame Masque. What golden head would fit best for Madame Masque?

I think you mean Mercy! I think the best head would be Ayesha's from GotG2. It's the only female head in pearl gold I can think of, and has a pretty neutral expression. Someone used this piece once for her to pretty great effect, too!

3 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I think you mean Mercy! I think the best head would be Ayesha's from GotG2. It's the only female head in pearl gold I can think of, and has a pretty neutral expression. Someone used this piece once for her to pretty great effect, too!

I am not familiar with their names (i don’t play the game) so thanks for correcting me, and Ayesha of course. Weird i didn’t think of it myself :-s 

I was thinking Cyclopes head but for the hips they should be yellow but I get the flash torso is the only option but it doesn’t really suite him.

11 hours ago, Alohabrick said:

What head is that?

thanks!

Mighty Micros Batman

2 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

I was thinking Cyclopes head but for the hips they should be yellow but I get the flash torso is the only option but it doesn’t really suite him.

Cyclops's head is an awesome idea!