sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

That does look like it could work quite well, its got the right shaping but I'd rather a standard minifig head cause she's just a normal human.

Edited by Agent Kallus

On 6/3/2018 at 7:30 AM, Agent Kallus said:

This new hat  would work for the captain cold with powers (was that new 52? I'm not sure)

The New 52 Cap just has a white hood, although that hat could make for a really neat variant!

On 5/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, Schwa said:

Would this character's head work?

LEGO Star Wars Minifigur - Sith Warrior (2013)

Also, could someone put together a Star-Lord custom with that head? I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Which Character is that? Those Legs would look great on Cyborg

Kind of...well, no, definitely off topic(Apologies!), but would anyone(with the parts) mind making a figbarf of my Heroica character?

The game is going through the very last quest, and my character has changed a lot from what he was when I made the current version, so I'd like my final pic to reflect that. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the right parts, and my photography set-up is...not that great. 

(I'd ask in the HEROICA thread proper, but almost everyone has left, except for the tiny handful of people playing the last quest.)

Spoiler

Parts List:

Hair: Any Brown/Dark Brown hair that fits. A (Black) helmet would work too.

Head: I've mostly stuck to Han Solo head pieces - either flesh/yellow - but any "smirking" face will do.

Torso

Spoiler

Lego Torso Alien Conquest Alien Three Lime Bars Pattern / Magenta Arms / Lime Hands

Hands: Dark Blue.

Legs: Any dark-ish colored legs that fit. Legs with pouches/belts/etc. would be awesome - though preferbally nothing too modern.

Armor: 

Spoiler

PCWvJL7.png

The main part is this part - the closest RL part is in Flat Silver - and the closest color for the dragon wings, (held on by held on by 1x1 DBG Clips) is Dark Bluish Gray. The DBG wings only came in one set, though, so if anyone has all of the other parts but those, just using normal Black wings would be awesome too.

Weapons: Ideally, an electric piece in his left hand, and a DBG halberd in his right. (It's supposed to be Black, but that part is rarer than the wings.) If either of these isn't an option, just the figure alone would be fine.

(I know it's an awkward, eclectic lot, but each piece has a lot of meaning - a lot of quests reflected in that get-up!)

If anyone can help, thank you very much! If not, I apologize again for interupting the thread, and hope everyone has a great day! :sweet:

Keep up the awesome work! Love scrolling through here. :thumbup:

Edited by Lind Whisperer

On 6/14/2018 at 4:53 PM, Alohabrick said:

@Numbuh1Nerd

Wow those are fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

I have to ask, what arms are you using for the huntress?

Thank you so much!

On 6/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, linnormlord said:

That guess is correct! My Vibe uses those arms, too! They're really useful and they come in a great set!

28000304147_f64a1d12c6_n.jpgDC's Robin (Tim Drake) by Numbuh1Nerd

42820822542_e8aaf19df7_n.jpgDC's Zatanna by Numbuh1Nerd

28000313647_267e98942e_n.jpgDC's Vibe by Numbuh1Nerd

42869041761_7c6024b396_n.jpgDC's Guardian (Jim Harper) by Numbuh1Nerd

28000314957_534c7cf86a_n.jpgDC's Powerboy by Numbuh1Nerd

I've also just uploaded 30 other figures on Flickr that - for the sake of this thread and my time - I won't be sharing here! They're all figures I've either forgotten to upload, have redesigned since I last shared them, or didn't have a photo of outside of a group shot, and they're all a little less obscure than the Global Guardians up there :grin: I also made albums for each DC team I've been trying to complete where you can find every photo of every member I've uploaded! 

42110218715_70734759cd_z.jpgBat family by Lego man, on Flickr

From Left To Right

Top row: Carrie Kelly Robin,Barbra Gordon Batgirl, Stephanie Brown Spoiler

Middle row: Damian Wayne Robin, Lucius Fox, Alfred Pennyworth, Tim Drake Red Robin, 

Bottom row: James Gordon, Jason Todd Red Hood, Batman, Dick Grayson Nightwing, Batmite

41202067760_54f36bf1aa.jpgUnmasked Bat Family by Lego man, on Flickr

From Left To Right

Top row: Carrie Kelly Robin,Barbra Gordon Batgirl, Stephanie Brown Spoiler

Middle row: Damian Wayne Robin, Lucius Fox, Alfred Pennyworth, Tim Drake Red Robin 

Bottom row: James Gordon, Jason Todd Red Hood, Batman, Dick Grayson Nightwing, Batmite

And I have a lot more dc figures

I'm really liking the new Cloak and Dagger series, so I quick whipped up some purist minifigures with parts I had on hand. I'm not happy with Dagger's weapon at all- I think one of the diamond shaped spear tips from Nexo Knights in transparent plastic would be perfect.

42211742135_da9e6e9740.jpgLEGO Cloak And Dagger by BrickBotGuy, on Flickr

Also, here's a Teen Titans Style Cyborg. It's literally just the Speed Force set Cyborg with a backwards torso and Syndrome's limbs and a gray hip piece, but it works well enough.

28246966067_6af025cbdc.jpgLEGO Teen Titans Style Cyborg by BrickBotGuy, on Flickr

8 hours ago, LegoTFGuy said:

I'm really liking the new Cloak and Dagger series, so I quick whipped up some purist minifigures with parts I had on hand. I'm not happy with Dagger's weapon at all- I think one of the diamond shaped spear tips from Nexo Knights in transparent plastic would be perfect.

LEGO Cloak And Dagger by BrickBotGuy, on Flickr

Also, here's a Teen Titans Style Cyborg. It's literally just the Speed Force set Cyborg with a backwards torso and Syndrome's limbs and a gray hip piece, but it works well enough.

LEGO Teen Titans Style Cyborg by BrickBotGuy, on Flickr

Your Cloak and Dagger are pretty rad, but I am LOVING that Cyborg! The fact that we've had three Cyborg variants and none of them are from either of the hit animated series is insane to me, but you've filled that void pretty dang well! Way to go!

13 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Your Cloak and Dagger are pretty rad, but I am LOVING that Cyborg! The fact that we've had three Cyborg variants and none of them are from either of the hit animated series is insane to me, but you've filled that void pretty dang well! Way to go!

Thanks! I completely agree that it's weird they haven't made that version of Cyborg, since he's the only one without a Teen Titans variant.

28308444097_42782649e0.jpgGotham tv series by Lego man, on Flickr

I just started the tv show and I loved it so here are some of the characters. Fish is hidden because she is a terrible figure.

From left to right

The Penguin, Edward Nygma, Harvey Bullock,Fish Mooney,James Gordon, Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, and Selina Kyle.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:04 AM, Alohabrick said:

Bushmaster (Luke cage season 2)

sorry I haven't been posting more! Just got a new Flickr up and running strictly for my purist customs! But this is my new Bushmaster fig! Such an awesome character on the show! Apologize for the terrible lighting!

Shoot, that face/hair work perfectly together o_o

@Numbuh1Nerd I'm glad you like it! I've got a few more for everyone.

Lego Executioner and Melter

Melter and Executioner (Executioner's head is a misprint. Speaking of, are misprints considered purist?)

Lego Toad

Toad

Lego Scorpion v2

Scorpion (custom design)

Lego Vulture v2

Vulture (custom design)

Lego Infinity War Captain America

Infinity War Cap

Lego Medieval Avengers: Doctor Strange and Thor

Joining my custom Medieval Avengers, Doctor Strange and Thor

Captain America Shield Storage

And I don't know if this counts as a figure per say, but it can be used for figures. A simple way to attach the Captain America "shield" onto a minifig's back