sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Goldenninja3000, I was a little disappointed to learn that they didn't actually have the head you mentioned in the Battle for Asgard set... I used sharpie to fix the mask of my Deathstroke minifig (some of the printing had come off the black half of his face), but I kept having to re-apply it, and I think it was taking the printing off when it rubbed off, so I wouldn't recommend. 

1 hour ago, Drsam92 said:

Goldenninja3000, I was a little disappointed to learn that they didn't actually have the head you mentioned in the Battle for Asgard set... I used sharpie to fix the mask of my Deathstroke minifig (some of the printing had come off the black half of his face), but I kept having to re-apply it, and I think it was taking the printing off when it rubbed off, so I wouldn't recommend. 

Thanks for letting me know about the Sharpie, and it makes sense why they didn’t include it because it was hidden from marketing and a big surprise. I’m hoping it’ll be fixed in the IW sets though. 

On 11/10/2017 at 6:29 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Hey all! I just saw Ragnarok last week and really want to make a custom, 90% purist figure of

Reveal hidden contents

one-eyed Thor. Obviously the only thing I need to do is block out one of the eyes on the Ragnarok figures with red, but how would I do this? Sharpie, paint, or something else? Thanks to anyone who can help me!

I also want to make a 100% purist custom of Medusa from the new Inhumans show. I’ll definitely use Ariel’s hair, and I saw that someone recommended Nebula or LBM Catwoman’s torso, but I need a head and would prefer to find a lighter shade of purple for the dress. Thank you in advance!

CMF Baby sitter torso backwards works wonders on medusa. 

9 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

CMF Baby sitter torso backwards works wonders on medusa. 

Does it show yellow flesh on the back though? I have the figure but don’t remember exactly what it looks like. 

Edit: I found the torso on BrickLink. Looks great! The long Ariel hair should cover up most of the pug, too. Does Lego make lavender legs? I didn’t see any listed on BrickLink but I thought they did. At least I already own one of the dress slopes in lavender as a backup. Does anyone have a face recommendation?

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

I made Jor-El using the Superman from Clash of the Heroes and a bearded head. Simple, but it is cool.