sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Recommended Posts

The heroes from Justice League Doom (I might attempt the villains at some point as well)

Justice League Doom

And some bug villlains- Mr Moth, Firebug and Tiger Moth

DC Figbarf 53- Bug Villains

What do you guys think?

Edited by Duncan Young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Duncan Young Do you own Bart Simpson or the CMF Series 17 Hot Dog Man minifigure? If so, could you please upload an image of the Flash with the red and yellow dual-molded arms, along with red hands?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Gareth said:

@Duncan Young Do you own Bart Simpson or the CMF Series 17 Hot Dog Man minifigure? If so, could you please upload an image of the Flash with the red and yellow dual-molded arms, along with red hands?

I don't either of them but I could look for a Hot Dog Man when I'm in town tomorrow :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

The heroes from Justice League Doom (I might attempt the villains at some point as well)

What do you guys think?

Wowzas, I LOVE that Cyborg! And Manhunter is pretty cool too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Does anyone know of some formulas for the Superman 2 Kryptonians (Zod, Ursa and Non) ?

 

Zod: Man of steel Zod hair, Blackbeard's head, glam metal batman torso with black arms and light flesh hands, black legs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

Zod: Man of steel Zod hair, Blackbeard's head, glam metal batman torso with black arms and light flesh hands, black legs

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My own take on some of Gotham's lesser known villains

From l-r Atomic Man, Signal Man, Emperor Penguin and the King of Cats

DC Figbarf 54- C-Listers ahoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic for this question, but would someone mind placing the veterinarian hairpiece from the recent minifigure series line on Agent 13 from the Civil War sets? I am curious to see the look of the front and back of it. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

My own take on some of Gotham's lesser known villains

From l-r Atomic Man, Signal Man, Emperor Penguin and the King of Cats

 

 

Signal man Is great, I just ordered a bunch of dual molded legs for figures 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AmericaLego said:

I'm sorry if this is the wrong topic for this question, but would someone mind placing the veterinarian hairpiece from the recent minifigure series line on Agent 13 from the Civil War sets? I am curious to see the look of the front and back of it. Thanks 

Here you go.

Front: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/35231164451/in/photostream/

 

Back: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550978673/in/photostream/

 

I actually prefer the original hairpiece for Agent 13, but I thought of another minifig who would benefit from it: Black Widow, especially her look in "Winter Soldier".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550981023/in/photostream/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Felkin said:

Here you go.

Front: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/35231164451/in/photostream/

 

Back: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550978673/in/photostream/

 

I actually prefer the original hairpiece for Agent 13, but I thought of another minifig who would benefit from it: Black Widow, especially her look in "Winter Soldier".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550981023/in/photostream/

Ohmygosh, that hair on Black Widow is sooo perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Felkin said:

Here you go.

Front: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/35231164451/in/photostream/

 

Back: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550978673/in/photostream/

 

I actually prefer the original hairpiece for Agent 13, but I thought of another minifig who would benefit from it: Black Widow, especially her look in "Winter Soldier".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129377930@N07/34550981023/in/photostream/

Thank you so much! You are right, I like it on Black Widow. Hopefully it will be produced in new colors in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/6/2017 at 5:37 PM, Duncan Young said:

The heroes from Justice League Doom (I might attempt the villains at some point as well)

 

Thanks for showing how the Flash looks with those legs.  I'm planning on doing the same thing with my Flash, and I believe it's been talked about on here before, but I think you're the first one to show how it looks, and it looks really good.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Cluemaster (using the new red/yellow legs), Robin and Rebirth Superman

DC Figbarf 54

And the main heroes from The New Batman Adventures

The New Batman Adventures

 

Edited by Duncan Young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2017 at 10:17 AM, Sir Gareth said:

@Duncan Young Do you own Bart Simpson or the CMF Series 17 Hot Dog Man minifigure? If so, could you please upload an image of the Flash with the red and yellow dual-molded arms, along with red hands?

Is there a version of Flash with yellow sleeves or gloves? I'm curious what you're trying to represent with the Bart arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

I'm curious what you're trying to represent with the Bart arms.

The lightning bands, however, upon review, that's a detail best left printed.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Toys R Us still had Disney CMF, so bought a Syndrome just for an alternate universe DBZ Vegeta hair piece. So far, it's the closest thing I could find for official Lego DBZ Saiyajin hair. The color and shape are still not right, but better to buy now than regret later when it's unavailable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.