sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Those Aragorn legs work really well!

I agree, it looks like they continue the cloth below his armor. Stick with those!

Hey guys, what would be a good way to create a helmetless Deathstroke? And any alternate torsos that can be used in absence of the official figure? Thanks.

Hey guys, what would be a good way to create a helmetless Deathstroke? And any alternate torsos that can be used in absence of the official figure? Thanks.

Depends what version, comics or Arrow, I made one from Arrow which you can find in this thread.

So I'm trying to find some good, decorated legs for my MCU Thor. What do you guys and gals think of this?

Please let me know what you think. I appreciate all feedback! :sweet:

Those legs look pretty good on him. And if you're looking for anything else to go with the figure I found that this cape from the fig looks really good. minifigures-lego-5004076-target-minifigu

His head is the hardest, since there aren't many flesh heads with eyepatches, let alone with eyepatches and facial hair. Honestly, I'd just suggest searching Flickr for Lego Deathstroke and seeing what you like best, because outside of the official figure he's painfully hard to replicate all that well in nearly any aspect.

Deathstroke

Can someone try this helmet idea with the Official Deathstroke head?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb1423&name=Minifig,%20Head%20Large%20Eyepatch,%20Black%20Eyebrow,%20Moustache%20and%20Goatee,%20White%20Pupil%20Pattern%20-%20Stud%20Recessed&category=%5BMinifig,%20Head%5D#T=C

Edited by Biggus_Brickus

Hey gang,

I'm back with a gaggle of figures.

Thunderstrike

27933188532_0e772bbe91_c.jpg

Alternate Kid Flash Design

27933193322_ef423502ce_c.jpg

Saturn Girl from Legion of Superheroes

27933188902_74aea1494c_c.jpg

90s Aquaman

27933192712_c5a5578f14_z.jpg

And if you play Marvel Puzzle Quest you might have seen their Captain America 75th Anniversary Character, Peggy Carter - Captain America

28035766155_9a91441084_c.jpg

More pictures over on my flickr photostream.

Awesome job! The alternate kid flash look is great! Your legion is awesome too :D Great work like usual Matt! :)

Edit: Ended up making Magenta today.. She's really tough to do fully purist, so idk if yall will find it accurate or not. So close to finishing the rogues!! YUSSS. Just need headpiece for murmur, and then figure out how da crap I'm gonna do blacksmith.. Anyway, here she is.

Magenta

Edited by Zergos

I don't know if this counts as a hero, but has anyone used Vic Hoskins' torso for Nathan Drake?

I've never even thought about Uncharted LEGO customs, but I would 100% use Vic's torso

Which torso's best for a classic comic-based Dick Grayson Robin?

The '66 Batcave is probably your best bet though I guess the 06 and 12 ones with green sleeves or Jokerland would work

Does anybody have any ideas of how to create the original Star-Lord?

IEl8ysI.jpg?1

It appears in both blue and dark blue. Here were two torso ideas I had but I'm not sold on them:

973pb1431c01.png

973pb0443c01.png

I can't think of a proper headgear though and I had trouble finding legs that weren't just plain colors. Any help would be appreciated. I'm working on a comic series.

Edited by Suproc

I don't know if this counts as a hero, but has anyone used Vic Hoskins' torso for Nathan Drake?

Not exactly a custom figure IRL, but I made a Nate in-game in Lego Jurassic World, and it definitely looks the part, so it should work for realsies.

Not exactly a custom figure IRL, but I made a Nate in-game in Lego Jurassic World, and it definitely looks the part, so it should work for realsies.

What were the pieces you used for the figure overall? Somebody might be able to recreate it. Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

Hair: Hawkeye (AOU)

Head: Star Lord/Winter Soldier

Body: Vic Hoskins

Legs: maybe just a plain dark blue pair, unless someone else has a better suggestion

Thanks man.

Here was my first draft.

Head:Venom or bane from mighty micros

Neck piece:Kravens Fur neck piece

Under the neck piece: 2x dark tan boba fett pauldrons

Torso:Cyborgs Torso (Backwards)

Arms:black

Hands:light grey

Legs:Darth malgus legs

I just finished my purist Shazam, here he is:

Front:

28164446686_abd8ee6c3e_z.jpg