sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

2 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

http://Marvel Figs by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

L-R
Lei Kung, Sabra, Arabian Knight (Navid Hashim), Red Ghost

Lego batman movie Alfred hairpiece for Red Ghost?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:33 PM, Captain-DeadPool said:

Blade. My apologies for not clarifying. Speaking of zemo (or hydra for that matter), I have nearly finished my brick built Arnim Zola as he appears in Sega’s Captain America: super soldier, and I was wondering, what printed tile would work for the lime green screen he has on his chest? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Not even close to perfect, but the best one I can think of is this one from Terabyte. Kinda captures the lime green face

21 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Not even close to perfect, but the best one I can think of is this one from Terabyte. Kinda captures the lime green face

Thanks for the suggestion. Say, would anyone like to hear any other parts combos I have cooked up? I am more than willing to share if any of you want to. 

12 hours ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Say, would anyone like to hear any other parts combos I have cooked up? I am more than willing to share if any of you want to. 

Sure! Although I'm not sure you can post brick builds in here. Might want to make sure we can first

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Sure! Although I'm not sure you can post brick builds in here. Might want to make sure we can first

Alrighty. I will check with the admins. After seeing marvelboy’s take on the red ghost, I decided to look into who he was and found him to be a very interesting baddy, so I wanted to take my own crack at a semi MCU but still comic accurate mini-figure version of him. Enjoy!

Hair: Grand moff Tarkin’s hair piece from the 75150 Vader’s tie advanced vs. A-wing starfighter set

Head: Grand moff Tarkin’s head from the 75150 Vader’s tie advanced vs. A-wing starfighter set

Fur collar: The penguin’s fur collar piece from the 70911 penguin arctic roller set

Torso: The red arctic explorer’s torso from the 60191 arctic exploration team set 

Arms: Mr.incredible’s dual molded arms from the 10760 underminer bank heist set

Legs: Mr.incredible’s dual molded legs from the 10760 underminer bank heist set with a plain red hip piece (erase the printing on the legs, but if your’e a purist, you can ignore this step)

Edited by Captain-DeadPool

1 hour ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Alrighty. I will check with the admins. After seeing marvelboy’s take on the red ghost, I decided to look into who he was and found him to be a very interesting baddy, so I wanted to take my own crack at a semi MCU but still comic accurate mini-figure version of him. Enjoy!

Hair: Grand moff Tarkin’s hair piece from the 75150 Vader’s tie advanced vs. A-wing starfighter set

Head: Grand moff Tarkin’s head from the 75150 Vader’s tie advanced vs. A-wing starfighter set

Fur collar: The penguin’s fur collar piece from the 70911 penguin arctic roller set

Torso: The red arctic explorer’s torso from the 60191 arctic exploration team set 

Arms: Mr.incredible’s dual molded arms from the 10760 underminer bank heist set

Legs: Mr.incredible’s dual molded legs from the 10760 underminer bank heist set with a plain red hip piece (erase the printing on the legs, but if your’e a purist, you can ignore this step)

Nice work! I especially like how you've made him mcu-ised. I believe @LuxorV is mod for cmw

12 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Nice work! I especially like how you've made him mcu-ised. I believe @LuxorV is mod for cmw

Thanks man! Now that I think about it, I would low key like to see him as a villain to the fantastic four when the enter the mcu soon. I’ll ask luxor whenever he’s on. While I’m here, I’ll leave a recipe for my own MCU shocker based on his suit that was in the unused footage from homecoming and my idea for an improvised vulture from the same movie. Enjoy! (Apologies for the unusual font size. I am having trouble finding a way to shrink the font size of the lists I have copied/imported from my notes)

MCU shocker:

Helmet: Evo’s helmet piece from the 44015 EVO walker set

Head: The at-st pilot’s head from the 9679 at-st and endor set

Torso: The resistance trooper’s dark tan torso from the 75131 resistance trooper battle pack

Arms: Shocker’s printed arms from the 76083 beware the vulture set with brown hands

Shockers: A hand cuff piece with the chain cut off placed on both arms

Hip piece: The tie fighter pilot’s hip piece from the 75161 tie striker micro-fighter set 

Legs: The galaxy trooper’s legs from the lego mini-figures series 13

Improved MCU vulture:

Helmet: Flintlocke’s helmet piece from the 70601 sky shark set

Head: The jawa’s head from the 75198 tatooine battle pack

Visor: The crook’s transparent grey visor piece from the 60209 sky police diamond heist set

Mask: The crook’s breathing mask piece from the 60209 sky police diamond heist set

Torso: Vulture’s torso from the 76083 beware the vulture set

Legs: The frightening knight’s dual molded legs from the lego mini-figures series 15 with a plain dark green hip piece (erase the printing on the legs)

Edited by Captain-DeadPool

48868567323_6365445af7_h.jpgKree Starforce by Serge A. Hunt, on Flickr

One of my favourite parts of the Captain Marvel movie is The Kree Starforce team. Nice design and good actors.
This is my attempt to make a Lego MCU-inspired version of the team. It's still work in progress though, as I want to improve some of the characters.

Edited by mr_witchhunter

@RedBarronVery nice Joker and Fleck! I haven't seen the movie yet (only seen the trailer) but that looks great!

@Legoman0120 Nice figs! I've never played the games but they look good. 

Also, has anyone done Flash minifigs based on the CW show?

Thanks.

13 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138728049@N06/

Just check out the last two posts. I don’t feel like typing out all the characters again. They are the Arkham trilogy characters.

Very nice collection! It does look like there are quite a few non-purist pieces, so I probably know the answer to my question. How did you get the big arms for Killer Croc?

On 10/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, linnormlord said:

Very nice collection! It does look like there are quite a few non-purist pieces, so I probably know the answer to my question. How did you get the big arms for Killer Croc?

They are Jabba the Hutts. They fit Minifigures quite well. I think the only non purist pieces are the guns. 

Random question, but how do I selectively send a message to a single user? I have wanted to ask Luxor a question regarding sharing my own creations/MOCs in this thread.

You should be able to use the PM system to message users. It's accessed via the letter envelope icon in the top right corner of the page, labelled 'Messages'. Once there, use the 'Compose New' option.

Pics-Art-12-06-10-28-11.jpg

Pics-Art-12-06-10-48-29.jpg

Anyone have thoughts on how to create other characters from the show?

2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

@ood0

maybe change looking glass torso to Bruce banners along with black arms and legs?

Oh yeah, I can see that would look much more accurate. Only problem is that they didn't do the button printing on Banner. 

Is it just me, or does the Adam West Bruce Wayne figure look a bit like Senator Keene?s-l640.jpgwhat-is-keene-act-on-watchmen.jpg

Unpopular opinion. I’ve been on here for a bit now, and I think we should make this just a purist figure page not just superheroes. Cause where else would you post them? Im probably gonna be rejected but whatever lol.