sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

1 hour ago, Legoman0120 said:

Does anyone have any ideas for a Arkham Catwoman?

Just buy the one from the batcave set and give her any female face if you don't like the one it came with

Edited by DeCommander96

5 hours ago, MarvelouslyManical said:

The Monkey Kings arms from the new CMF Series would work well for Iron Man.

I tried that on one of the armours, in my opinion it doesn’t really work, it kinda makes it look like he’s wearing a t-shirt

Hey! I'm trying to make minifigures based of Teen Titans in their civilian clothes, as drawn by Gabriel Picolo:

welcome_back_by_picolo_kun_dc9q7r8.jpg?f

(There's loads of other drawings he's done of them for more reference)

They all have very unique designs, so I'm not expecting anything exactly matching, but I'm looking for pieces that fit the vibe/colour of each character's costume.

So far the only piece I've come up with is the red letterman jacket from Hidden Side for Robin.

For Cyborg you could use the standard Cyborg head and headpiece, maybe this torso or this torso? (still looking for something better) and dark blue legs. Starfire's Nasa torso is almost impossible to replicate so I don't know about her.

On 9 September 2019 at 9:31 PM, Legoman0120 said:

No problem 

y'all, I just found the perfect torso for blade- Talon from that Batman set. The knife print works well as a stake, plus it's got a black armour type look

Edited by DeCommander96

That torso works for Ronin in Endgame as well. I've been trying to make Blade so this is helpful. I was originally using this torso: Image result for lego cowboy cmf

16 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

That torso works for Ronin in Endgame as well. I've been trying to make Blade so this is helpful. I was originally using this torso:

I think the torso reversed works better for Ronin, but yes it works. 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Here are a few figures I've been working on. I don't have access to my full parts library at the moment, so there are a few tweaks I want to make, but I thought I'd get these out there. :classic:

1ad523bb-bc8a-4422-bc0f-88dea60fd0ff.jpe

John Constantine, Frankenstein, Zatanna, Raven, Deadman

I want to give Zatanna another face (I'm thinking WW's newer one, which I don't quite like for Diana) and Batman's dual-molded black/grey legs. I'm also thinking of replacing her torso here with Spooky Girl's + a bow tie piece. I have a red collar for Deadman in storage somewhere too.

695d376d-381e-40de-a1c3-7865d5e3185f.jpe

Deathstroke, Roy Harper, Bumblebee

Still working on tweaking Deathstroke. I might give him TLBM Batman's torso (the armor should cover the logo) and I need to find a pair of orange hands. I'm trying to find ways to add more color too; I think Rex's arms from Emmet's dream house might be interesting. I'd like a difference face for Bumblebee, but female faces of this color are still hard to come by!

946d6979-786e-45f2-8051-c124d1308fa1.jpeg

Orion, Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, Vixen

I'm looking for a better torso for Orion (maybe Devil Boy's?) and want to try Harry Potter's new hairpiece on Vixen.

I have a few more I'm working on, but it will be a while before I can get to them....

@SoupOrFishOil Love that Deathstroke! I really like what you did Vixen as well. About Zatanna, I think that the new Flitwick torso and bowtie from the Harry Potter CMFs might work. Maybe this head work for Bumblebee?

17 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Anybody got a helmet + head for a minifig scale Galactus? It doesn't have to be exact

I don't really know of ANY good ones. Galactus is one of the few figures where you have to go for custom or a large brick built figure I think.

1 hour ago, marvelBoy123 said:

I don't really know of ANY good ones. Galactus is one of the few figures where you have to go for custom or a large brick built figure I think.

Yeah, just wanted to check

Finally got around to build my IW/Endgame Red Skull

Hood, Legs, Cape: 2019 Dementor

Torso: 2015 SW Shadow Guard

Head: Red Skull/Iron Skull

2019-09-24-11-49-53.jpg

Pardon me for asking, but has anyone ever tried making customs based off of Sega’s Captain America: super soldier game? I think that game has a lot of untaped potential for purist customs. I tried making a competent list for baron strucker (from his in game appearance) with a lot of searching for the closest resembling pieces. Enjoy!:

Head: Baron von strucker’s head from the 76041 the hydra fortress smash set

Shoulder pad: Lloyd’s shoulder pad piece from the 70671 Lloyd’s journey set

Torso: The nikto guard’s torso from the 75024 HH-87 starhopper set with a dark grey left arm with a black hand

Claw: The silver centurion’s dual molded right arm from the 5002946 silver centurion polybag

Hip piece: The imperial combat driver’s hip piece from the 7541 Kanan’s speeder bike set

Legs: Batman’s dual molded legs from the 76045 kryptonite interception set

Also, for whoever wanted to make Ronin, I got a list if you’d like to check it out:

Hood: A black hood piece

Head: Winter solider’s head from the -5002943- winter soldier polybag

Torso: The talon’s torso from the 76110 batman: the attack of the talons set

Arms: General Zod’s printed arms from the lego batman movie mini-figures series 2 with black hands

Legs: General hux’s legs from the 75177 first order heavy scout walker set

@Captain-DeadPool oh that reminds me lol.

was going to post this on Monday, but I forgot

BLADE

hair: slicked back hairpiece in black (Bruce Wayne in 2012)

head: falcon 2018

torso: talon from Batman

arms can be swapped for plain reddish brown ones for a removed trench coat look

plain black legs or Black Widows from infinity war

ACCESSORIES

Trench coat in black

black katana sword

maybe a gun or two

Edited by DeCommander96

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

@Captain-DeadPool oh that reminds me lol.

was going to post this on Monday, but I forgot

BLADE

hair: slicked back hairpiece in black (Bruce Wayne in 2012)

head: falcon 2018

torso: talon from Batman

arms can be swapped for plain reddish brown ones for a removed trench coat look

plain black legs

ACCESSORIES

Trench coat in black

black katana sword

maybe a gun or two

Pretty good stuff. Would you say reaper’s torso from the 75972 Dorado showdown set combined with the secret agent’s legs from the lego mini-figures series 16 would work alright as a combo?

1 hour ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Pretty good stuff. Would you say reaper’s torso from the 75972 Dorado showdown set combined with the secret agent’s legs from the lego mini-figures series 16 would work alright as a combo?

Thanks, do you mean for Blade or for Zemo? I'm assuming you mean Blade, because Zemo doesn't have a black trench coat. Yes, I think it works quite well, but I didn't have those in front of me when I was thinking him up

38 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Thanks, do you mean for Blade or for Zemo? I'm assuming you mean Blade, because Zemo doesn't have a black trench coat. Yes, I think it works quite well, but I didn't have those in front of me when I was thinking him up

Blade. My apologies for not clarifying. Speaking of zemo (or hydra for that matter), I have nearly finished my brick built Arnim Zola as he appears in Sega’s Captain America: super soldier, and I was wondering, what printed tile would work for the lime green screen he has on his chest? Any suggestions are appreciated.