sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

3 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Thank you, might consider getting the figure - same that no-one seems to be selling the helmet separately.

Yeah that sucks. Tried bricklink?

Yeah, I can get the comic book flash helmet on there but not DCEU without the whole figure. Do you know if the yellow on the comics version is printing or dual moulded as if I could rub it out, that would be ok I guess.

7 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Yeah, I can get the comic book flash helmet on there but not DCEU without the whole figure. Do you know if the yellow on the comics version is printing or dual moulded as if I could rub it out, that would be ok I guess.

Dual molded I think. I don't actually own one anymore, so I can't tell you. Sorry

Just went on bricklink and I found something for you

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=33862pb01&idColor=5#T=C&C=5

Mr. Fantastic (Future Foundation):

Hair: Jacob Kowalski

Head: Peter Venkman or if you want him with his beard then Captain America from Infinity War

Torso & Hips: First Order Snowspeeder pilot

Legs: Plain White

Edited by Brick Guru

On 8/31/2019 at 8:59 AM, marvelBoy123 said:

Thanks, that would be great - what sets is this in?

First time posting to Flickr so not 100% I've done it right but here you go.  Grabbed the first torso I could think of so it's not amazing but I like the head

Red Guardian

Thanks, I think that I might just wait until lego release the black widow sets and pick him up if he is in one just. From the poster, the beard looks quite long and best represented by an actual piece like that from the CMF king, though I'm guessing that this won't fit with the helmet :cry_sad:. We will have to see what lego can do. The torso isn't half bad though, it seems a little monochromatic, but if you switched the arms for darker red then the figure could work on the whole.

For jared nomak I would use a head from one of the lord of the rings or hobbit orcs. Preferably one without war paint. For deacon frost, the angry expression on the head from poe dameron and the sleepy head or ninjago movie jay hair.

18 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

For jared nomak I would use a head from one of the lord of the rings or hobbit orcs. Preferably one without war paint. For deacon frost, the angry expression on the head from poe dameron and the sleepy head or ninjago movie jay hair.

Interesting choices. For Nomak I originally went for the 2012 mr freeze head. Is there an Orc with white flesh?

and I like your choices for Frost, but does Jays hair come in black?

30 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Interesting choices. For Nomak I originally went for the 2012 mr freeze head. Is there an Orc with white flesh?

and I like your choices for Frost, but does Jays hair come in black?

Not black but a dark brown, I think it works ok but if not just use the sleepy head hair.

What does everyone think of me using this body for comic Dormammu? I would love suggestions. (WIP)

LEGO Dormammu WIP

Edited by Brick Guru

16 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

I don't know who Faiza is, but those other two are spot on! Awesome work!

You definitely gotta check out MI:13 

That's pretty cool. Just my opinion but I think his hair is too short. Great fig and very funny, but accurate, dead tree.

3 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

That's pretty cool. Just my opinion but I think his hair is too short. Great fig and very funny, but accurate, dead tree.

Yeah I was going to use the longer Snape hair but I want that for Ikaris so that one had to do. Probably change it at some point soon. Glad you liked it though. Hopefully I will post some more characters soon - just waiting on a parts order.