sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

I think you mean the Praetorian Guard. The torso I think you’re talking about could work for me, but I don’t have a red bracket. Once I get one I’ll try it. 

Also, does anyone have any ideas on what torso or head to use for Bucky in Captain America: Winter Soldier? I don’t have the polybag.

Edited by Brick Guru

23 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

I think you mean the Praetorian Guard. The torso I think you’re talking about could work for me, but I don’t have a red bracket. Once I get one I’ll try it. 

Also, does anyone have any ideas on what torso or head to use for Bucky in Captain America: Winter Soldier? I don’t have the polybag.

With the  full mask right? Or just the mouthpiece

11 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

Im talking about the pictures that were released a day or so ago. The minifig/ character is called sith trooper or first order sith trooper. Its from kylo rens shuttle if I remember correctly.

44 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

The full mask.

I've seen both the Kylo Ren and V-Wing pilot heads used effectively.

4 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

The full mask.

Ok, I found this. It's not perfect, how about the official one? It doesn't have glasses but stil

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb1424&name=Minifigure, Head Alien Black Mask with Goggles and Metal Mouth Grate Pattern - Hollow Stud&category=[Minifigure, Head]#T=C&C=77

Edited by DeCommander96

That head works but I was thinking a head with just goggles because I already have a cover for his mouth.

Also, (I kinda feel like I’m asking for stuff too much) does anyone have an idea for original X-Men heads? 

Edited by Brick Guru

6 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

That head works but I was thinking a head with just goggles because I already have a cover for his mouth.

Also, (I kinda feel like I’m asking for stuff too much) does anyone have an idea for original X-Men heads? 

Goliath is a good choice for X-Men.

For Winter Soldier, what about one of the AT-ST pilots? I assume you're doing the bandana cover over the mouth, and it looks decent together.

8 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

,yes, use goliaths as @N_Cat suggested and use the one from the set for cyclops

I'm thinking of either using Goliath's or Captain America's (from 2012). The AT-ST pilot's head works from Winter Soldier. Thanks for the input, and let me know if I'm asking for help too much. 

Just now, Brick Guru said:

I'm thinking of either using Goliath's or Captain America's (from 2012). The AT-ST pilot's head works from Winter Soldier. Thanks for the input, and let me know if I'm asking for help too much. 

If this helps you, I tried hawk eye’s head with the sunglasses side with cole’s smaller black scarf piece from the ninjago series and it looked alright for winter soldier. Also, i’d like to ask any mod who is here, is it okay to post purist figures of video game characters here? I am not sure if there is a thread for those, so I wanted to ask first. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

If this helps you, I tried hawk eye’s head with the sunglasses side with cole’s smaller black scarf piece from the ninjago series and it looked alright for winter soldier. Also, i’d like to ask any mod who is here, is it okay to post purist figures of video game characters here? I am not sure if there is a thread for those, so I wanted to ask first. Thank you.

Not trying to self advertise, but I made a thread for video game characters, feel free to post there. 

Any Ideas for masked mcc Red Guardian, the best I can think of is Mighty Micros flash head with CMF kings beard. Any thoughts?

1 hour ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Any Ideas for masked mcc Red Guardian, the best I can think of is Mighty Micros flash head with CMF kings beard. Any thoughts?

Has the design leaked/been revelled?

Hopper head from Stranger things, DCEU flash helmet was what I was thinking

36 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Has the design leaked/been revelled?

The helmet is on the poster, that is what I am focusing on at the minute.

33 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

Hopper head from Stranger things, DCEU flash helmet was what I was thinking

Is that helmet the same as on all flash mini figures as I don't want the yellow details - could you rub them off perhaps?

Just now, marvelBoy123 said:

The helmet is on the poster, that is what I am focusing on at the minute.

Is that helmet the same as on all flash mini figures as I don't want the yellow details - could you rub them off perhaps?

Ah thanks

does anyone have a suggestion for Blade? Either the Snipes version or something else, I don't mind

9 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

What about this: 

(Credit to Schwa)

That's good, but I don't have the torso

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

The wing are way smaller, more gold than yellow.  I think it would work.  Once my hopper heads arrive I'll try and post a pic

10 hours ago, SgtKilr said:

The wing are way smaller, more gold than yellow.  I think it would work.  Once my hopper heads arrive I'll try and post a pic

Thanks, that would be great - what sets is this in?

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

The flying fox one

Thank you, might consider getting the figure - same that no-one seems to be selling the helmet separately.