sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Series 19 uses I can think of:

Dog groomer hat with ponytail - disguised Carol Danvers (remove the paw print)

Tech Lady hair - Shuri

Tech lady legs - Disguised Carol Danvers

Monkey King arms - most Iron Man suits, but especially mk85 (would be better if the colours were swapped though)

Firefighter - Spider-Man FFH Firefighter

Space Guy shoulder pads - Corvus Glaive

Edited by legoSDR

I know this is slightly off topic, but the 70/80’s lawn lady’s dual molded arms would look great on a captain falcon purist figure. Also, I think the ghost knight’s dual molded legs could work for a gambit mini-figure. :)

Edited by Captain-DeadPool
Wanted to add another text

27 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Series 19 uses I can think of:

Dog groomer hat with ponytail - disguised Carol Danvers (remove the paw print)

Tech Lady hair - Shuri

Tech lady legs - Disguised Carol Danvers

Monkey King arms - most Iron Man suits, but especially mk85 (would be better if the colours were swapped though)

Firefighter - Spider-Man FFH Firefighter

Space Guy shoulder pads - Corvus Glaive

If you remove the print, I don't think it's purist

15 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

If you remove the print, I don't think it's purist

I always thought this, but I did a poll on Instagram and most people said it still counts, I guess it just depends on how much of a purist you are

Yes although not technically purist, I think we should allow posts with it in here as it really expands the range or characters we can make.

1 hour ago, marvelBoy123 said:

Yes although not technically purist, I think we should allow posts with it in here as it really expands the range or characters we can make.

I wonder if the paw print would pass for a shield logo :iamded_lol:

1 hour ago, DeCommander96 said:

Has any one got a Nightcrawler they would like to share?

I do not possess one myself, but I could visualize one being made using the cat suit lady’s dual molded legs from the mini-figures series 18 and utilizing the head of Thrawn from the star wars: rebels sets with bruce banner’s hair piece or supermans’s hair piece from the bat man vs superman sets.

Punched in a wrong digit by accident

2 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

Has any one got a Nightcrawler they would like to share?

I did a DoFP-inspired one with Hank Pym Ant-Man's torso/legs, red arms, blue hands, Airjitzu Jay's head, Winter Soldier's hair in black, and a blue crowbar for the tail.

16 minutes ago, Schwa said:

I did a DoFP-inspired one with Hank Pym Ant-Man's torso/legs, red arms, blue hands, Airjitzu Jay's head, Winter Soldier's hair in black, and a blue crowbar for the tail.

1 hour ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

I do not possess one myself, but I could visualize one being made using the cat suit lady’s dual molded legs from the mini-figures series 18 and utilizing the head of Thrawn from the star wars: rebels sets with bruce banner’s hair piece or supermans’s hair piece from the bat man vs superman sets.

I like the idea of using a crowbar 

thanks both of you, I am using yondu's head atm but will definitely switch it for one of those

Just now, DeCommander96 said:

I like the idea of using a crowbar 

thanks both of you, I am using yondu's head atm but will definitely switch it for one of those

No problem man!

Omega read

Hair:https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=28432&name=Minifigure, Hair Female Long Wavy with Ponytail&category=[Minifigure, Hair]#T=C

head: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb0908&idColor=1&name=White Minifigure, Head Dual Sided Black Eyebrows, Gray Wrinkles, Determined / Angry with Red Eyes and Protruding Veins Pattern - Hollow Stud&category=[Minifigure, Head]#T=C&C=1

Pads https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=11438&name=Minifigure, Armor Shoulder Pads with Ridges&category=[Minifigure, Body Wear]#T=C

torso (backwards) https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=sh167&name=Iron Man Mark 43 Armor&category=[Super Heroes][Avengers Age of Ultron]#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

legs https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=sh073&name=Iron Man with Heart Breaker Armor&category=[Super Heroes][Iron Man 3]#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

whip x2 https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=88704&name=Minifigure, Weapon Whip Bent Flexible&category=[Minifigure, Weapon]#T=C

2 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Good stuff. Would the combo work with kill monger with a few changes (with falcon’s head from infinity war on the non goggles side along with a appropriate hair piece)?

Thanks! I would swap the torso for this

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb0405c01&idColor=88&name=Reddish Brown Torso SW Jawa Pattern / Reddish Brown Arms / Reddish Brown Hands&category=[Minifigure, Torso Assembly]#T=C&C=88

and put Kai's hair from ninjago

4 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

Sounds good to me!

Also, here is thou’s combo for speed (from the young avengers) if anyone is interested:

Hair piece: Soldier 76’s hair piece from the el dorado showdown set

Head: Han solo’s head from the 75317 imperial convoyex transport set

torso: The kashyyk clone trooper’s torso from the 75035 kashyyk trooper battle pack with white hands

Legs: The kashyyk clone trooper’s legs from the 75035 kashyyk trooper battle pack

Needed to edit mention box

8 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

Good stuff. Would the combo work with kill monger with a few changes (with falcon’s head from infinity war on the non goggles side along with a appropriate hair piece)?

I always liked this head for killmonger tbh

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb1393&name=Minifigure, Head Black Beard and Eyebrows, Goatee, Pupils, Dark Bluish Gray Lines under Eyes Pattern (Barry) - Hollow Stud&category=[Minifigure, Head]#T=C&C=88

2 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

That one works pretty nicely.  Also, if anyone would like to request combos, feel free to. ^.^

6 minutes ago, Captain-DeadPool said:

That one works pretty nicely.  Also, if anyone would like to request combos, feel free to. ^.^

Yeah I liked the other one for falcon cuz I don't have the older one lol

Phase 4 Announcement!

My huge (mostly-purist) Phase 4 figs!

Top Row (Movie Figs): Black Widow (non-purist wristbands), Red Guardian, Taskmaster, Thena, Ikaris, Shang-Chi (non-purist wristbands), Mandarin, Doctor Strange, Nightmare, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Thor, Mighty Thor

Bottom Row (Disney+ Show Figs): Winter Soldier, Captain America (Falcon), Zemo, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Loki (non-purist staff), Captain America (Peggy Carter), Hawkeye, Kate Bishop

12 hours ago, Schwa said:

Phase 4 Announcement!

My huge (mostly-purist) Phase 4 figs!

Top Row (Movie Figs): Black Widow (non-purist wristbands), Red Guardian, Taskmaster, Thena, Ikaris, Shang-Chi (non-purist wristbands), Mandarin, Doctor Strange, Nightmare, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Thor, Mighty Thor

Bottom Row (Disney+ Show Figs): Winter Soldier, Captain America (Falcon), Zemo, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Loki (non-purist staff), Captain America (Peggy Carter), Hawkeye, Kate Bishop

Where did you get taskie's legs from?