sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

43 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

@Norman Osbrick 

you sure that head is from black widow?

also I would've used the outriders torso,they match the design more

The outrider attack set with captain america and black widow is where i got the head piece from. Also I agree that the outrider torso is a match for one iteration of her suit, but im thinking of a different costume.

PicsArt_07-26-12.23.07.jpg

14 hours ago, Norman Osbrick said:

The outrider attack set with captain america and black widow is where i got the head piece from. Also I agree that the outrider torso is a match for one iteration of her suit, but im thinking of a different costume.

Sorry you are right, I have the older black widow head on my IW figure. My fault lol sorry I thought u were wrong 

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

Even if they're obscure villains, has anyone ever attempted to make the U-foes from Hulk? Can anyone give me some ideas?

Edited by Safwanus

Hi, everyone! I’m new on Eurobricks but I’ve been reading this forum for a little while now. I want to let you guys know that I love all of the customs and stuff. Dumb me can’t figure out how to post pictures. Can someone help me out? It says the files are too big. Thanks. 

28 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

Hi, everyone! I’m new on Eurobricks but I’ve been reading this forum for a little while now. I want to let you guys know that I love all of the customs and stuff. Dumb me can’t figure out how to post pictures. Can someone help me out? It says the files are too big. Thanks. 

Welcome! You might need to shrink the images or post them on Flickr,and then post the link here, since Eurobricks isn't a Image hosting  site 

7 hours ago, Brick Guru said:

I use a photo editing app, but using a link would probably be better because my shrunken pictures have poor quality.

Just now, Norman Osbrick said:

I use a photo editing app, but using a link would probably be better because my shrunken pictures have poor quality.

do you know the name of said app?

9 hours ago, Norman Osbrick said:

Its called PicsArt. Maybe theres options to enhance the quality that i havent looked at.

Thanks

Does anyone know of a good pair of legs for comic book falcon? I was looking for some red legs with dual mould white boots but the only ones I can find are on Captain Hook and I'd rather avoid the hassle of removing the printing. Anyone know of an alternative?

If you were prepared to switch the colours round then the legs from nurse Harley Quinn are ok but other than captain hook, the first ones are the closest match I can find.

12 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:

If you were prepared to switch the colours round then the legs from nurse Harley Quinn are ok but other than captain hook, the first ones are the closest match I can find.

I think I'll see how the one's you suggested look, thanks!

34 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

Yeah, I'll probably have to go with that design, I just like the legs to have a bit of texture

Can't blame ya

So know that series 19 is revealed(officially) we can talk about how those pieces can be used.

i think the gamer hair would make for an interesting joker.

5 minutes ago, Legoman0120 said:

So know that series 19 is revealed(officially) we can talk about how those pieces can be used.

i think the gamer hair would make for an interesting joker.

Yes but we can always count on Lego to give us official jokers with every batman wave