sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

13 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I have an idea for a nice yellow and black Wolverine suit using Power Man's torso, flesh arms, black hands, and Wolverines mask and head from the one set from 2014

Lego Minifigure, Headgear Mask Wolverine with Black Pointed Sides PatternLego Minifigure, Head Dual Sided Bushy Black Eyebrows and Long Thick Sideburns, Frown / Goggles, Angry Pattern - Hollow Stud

Lego Torso Muscles Outline with Black Suit PatternLego Hand

Lego Hips and Legs

I would post the actual pic of the minifigure if I could figure it out

Does anyone have ideas about how to fix the legs? I tried Sinestros legs but they weren't matching colors

The torso and cowl don't match

for unmasked wolverine I would use Klaue's head (if you don't want the official one) and the regular wolverine hair

5 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

The torso and cowl don't match

Both are actually bright light orange, so they do match

5 hours ago, DeCommander96 said:

for unmasked wolverine I would use Klaue's head (if you don't want the official one) and the regular wolverine hair

I thought about Klaue's head, but I don't like using the same faces as other Marvel characters

5 hours ago, linnormlord said:

What's wrong with the yellow and blue one from 2012?

Nothing is wrong with the original, I just like a design thats something similar the the costumes in the movies instead of the cartoony yellow and blue

31 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Nothing is wrong with the original, I just like a design thats something similar the the costumes in the movies instead of the cartoony yellow and blue

Have you tried it with the black pants pictured? That's the closest to the movies, and the torso is designed to go with them.

There just aren't any good Bright Orange pants for this.

Edited by N_Cat

8 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I think it will look cool. Try it!

18 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

Both are actually bright light orange, so they do match

I thought about Klaue's head, but I don't like using the same faces as other Marvel characters

You're right they do match, my bad

if you don't like same faces,just use the original wolverine head

Does anybody have any ideas for a Lego muse from daredevil?

I am using rhinos torso, a beanie, white arms with red hands and black legs

need an idea for the head plz

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&source=hp&ei=CZ4pXYHlA8HngweUrpyIBQ&q=muse+marvel&oq=muse+marvel&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3..0j0i22i30l5j0i22i10i30.3414.7251..7492...0.0..0.329.2076.4j7j2j1......0....1.......0..0i131j46i131j46j46i275j0i70i249.gEVw6iJAdFA#imgrc=jpgrZCVKcITxMM:

On 10 July 2019 at 12:30 PM, legoSDR said:

I'm looking for ideas for a Quentin Beck custom

I'm currently using the Norrington bearded head but wonder if there's something better? I'd ideally like it to be double sided with at least one side angry/frowning. Also worth noting that I'm incredibly anal so don't like my MCU characters to have the same faces (so IW Cap, Bricktober Bucky, Oldschool Star Lord are out of the question)

Also (FFH spoilers)

Hide contents

Does anyone know of a good torso and leg combo for the MoCap suit Mysterio? I'm currently using the ASM Electro polybag which works well but can't help think there might be something better

How about aqua man?

Edited by DeCommander96

On 7/10/2019 at 7:30 AM, legoSDR said:

I'm currently using the Norrington bearded head but wonder if there's something better? I'd ideally like it to be double sided with at least one side angry/frowning. Also worth noting that I'm incredibly anal so don't like my MCU characters to have the same faces (so IW Cap, Bricktober Bucky, Oldschool Star Lord are out of the question)

Also (FFH spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know of a good torso and leg combo for the MoCap suit Mysterio? I'm currently using the ASM Electro polybag which works well but can't help think there might be something better

Spoiler

Lego Torso Space Police 3 Officer Pattern

The reverse of this torso (Space Police) has some patterns that emulate Beck's Mocap suit.

I made a pretty good looking Cable using Zane's hair, Griff Halloran's head, Winter Soldier's torso, reddish brown utility belt, a flesh right arm and Tin Man's left arm, and Batman's boots

Image result for 25379

image.jpeg.f9dfa3223bd886f47326eb38e6a41c07.jpeg

Lego Torso Jacket Straps, Holster, Silver Zipper, Belt Buckle PatternLego Arm, RightImage result for 981 lego flat silver

Lego Minifigure, Utility BeltLego HandLego Hand

Lego Hips and Legs with Black Boots Pattern

19 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

I made a pretty good looking Cable using Zane's hair, Griff Halloran's head, Winter Soldier's torso, reddish brown utility belt, a flesh right arm and Tin Man's left arm, and Batman's boots

Nice work! I would give him the Sakaraans gun from guardians of the galaxy vol 1 to complete the look

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

If anyone wants to try these parts combination out, feel free to:

Ronin (endgame):

hood: Standard black hood piece

head: Winter soldier’s head (masked mouth side) from the winter soldier poly bag

Torso: The talon’s torso from the 76110 Batman: the attack of the talons set

Arms: General zod’s arms from the lego batman movie mini-figures series 2 with black hands

Legs: General Hux’s legs from the star wars force awakens sets (Vader’s legs from the more recent star wars sets works too)

Improved Cross bones:

Helmet: Griff Haloreen’s helmet from the Griff Haloreen’s Tie interceptor set

Head: Boba/Jango fett’s stubble bearded head from the star wars sets a few years back

Torso: Same torso as the official one, but with black hands

Legs: The mini-figures series 16 Spy’s legs

Starhawk/Ogord (Guardians Vol.2):

Hair: Doctor Strange’s hair piece from the sanctum sanctorum showdown set

Head: Gregor’s head from the Star wars rebels AT-TE set

Shoulder pads: The golden katana shoulder holsters from the Ninjago sets

Torso: The acu trooper’s dark blue torso from the jurassic world: fallen kingdom sets

Hip piece: Han solo’s dark blue printed belt piece from the slighty older star wars sets

Legs: The GCPD officer’s dual molded legs from the lego batman movie accessory pack

Edited by Captain-DeadPool
Forgot to type something in and wanted to add another parts list

This has probably been done before,but for a decent Solar Suit Superman you could use

Bruce Banner's hair

Normal Superman face

Zod's torso from Man Of Steel sets

black legs/rockstar batman from the minifigure series 1

These legs

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&source=hp&ei=ZKwsXZm-JbCalwTL2qOwDA&q=rockstar+batman+lego&oq=rockstar+batman&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.1.0l3j0i22i30j0i22i10i30.9498.14290..14872...0.0..0.173.1619.8j8......0....1.......0..0i131j46i131j46i131i275j46j46i275.5WxQn9ZbtpQ#imgrc=1FgHg4i90IGK5M:

On 7/10/2019 at 12:30 PM, legoSDR said:

Also (FFH spoilers)

Hide contents

spoilers:

Spoiler

For the MoCap suit I use the torso and legs from the CMF series 12 space miner with light grey arms. The orange colour isn't the best but it makes up for it with some nice detailing.

http://48291603187_51f28e6048_k.jpgFar from home figs by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

Here is my version (without fishbowl helmet yet) alongside purist stealth suit spiderman, black and red suit spiderman (using modified stickers from set 75893) and MJ (almost purist aside from the face though official faces would work fine)

On 10 July 2019 at 12:30 PM, legoSDR said:

Also (FFH spoilers)

Hide contents

Spoiler

How about ghost for the mocap suit?

Edited by DeCommander96

On 7/15/2019 at 7:17 PM, marvelBoy123 said:

spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

For the MoCap suit I use the torso and legs from the CMF series 12 space miner with light grey arms. The orange colour isn't the best but it makes up for it with some nice detailing.

http://Far from home figs by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

Here is my version (without fishbowl helmet yet) alongside purist stealth suit spiderman, black and red suit spiderman (using modified stickers from set 75893) and MJ (almost purist aside from the face though official faces would work fine)

What armour did you use for stealth spider man?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, DeCommander96 said:

What armour did you use for stealth spider man?

It's from Savage Oppress from the Clone Wars sets I believe 

Hey uh, pardon me for asking this, but has anyone tried out the part combo I have made? Again, I apologize for asking this, but my part selection is limited, so I use my knowledge of parts to supply the ideas of purist characters for anyone to try out.

On 7/15/2019 at 3:52 PM, Captain-DeadPool said:

Shoulder pads: The golden katana shoulder holsters from the Ninjago sets

Just want to throw a recommendation for this part; the 2017 Nexo Knight armour. The large orange shoulder blades really replicate that aspect of his costume. I used it on my version from a couple of years ago (my version's meant to be a combination of movie and comic book, hence the wings).

LEGO GotGv2 Stakar Ogord

Gregor's head is a very good shout though, I don't own it, but I'd love to add it. The JW torso works just as well, I just had to improvise with what I had for mine

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just want to throw a recommendation for this part; the 2017 Nexo Knight armour. The large orange shoulder blades really replicate that aspect of his costume. I used it on my version from a couple of years ago (my version's meant to be a combination of movie and comic book, hence the wings).

*snip*

Gregor's head is a very good shout though, I don't own it, but I'd love to add it. The JW torso works just as well, I just had to improvise with what I had for mine

Say, that nexo knights shoulder armor does works pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation. If I ever get access to brick link, I’ll try it. On the topic of Gotg figures, I was wondering what Scarlett witch’s cloth skirt would look like on yondu when combined with star lord’s legs from the star blaster show down set.

Does anyone have the aqua man from the ocean master set? I want to see what his head looks like on Nomad Captain America

Spoiler

Any ideas for a face for J Jonah Jameson as seen in FFH? The hair from lego batman movie alfred would be good but I need a face to pair it with.

16 minutes ago, marvelBoy123 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Any ideas for a face for J Jonah Jameson as seen in FFH? The hair from lego batman movie alfred would be good but I need a face to pair it with.

What about the head from the official comic book version from that one spiderman set? That one has the same mustache color as Alfred’s hair piece. Hope this helps.