sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Does anyone have any ideas for a purist MCU wong head? the bricktober pack is not for the faint of wallet but i still do want a wong figure

19 hours ago, Captain Crit said:

It's quite good from the front, though the double-sided head will be a turnoff for some if they want him bald.

Personally, I think using the close-cropped black hair makes the most sense for his Infinity War appearance (which the proposed facial hair matches) anyway, turning the second face into a nonissue.

I think any Kai torso before 2018 works better with purple arms works great and maybe chirrut’s skirt piece would look good.

23 hours ago, rome00150 said:

Anybody have any ideas Mirror Master, Heatwave, Weather Wizard and Golden Glider?

The dinosaur suit is perfect for weather wizard and one of the killer moth heads works well for mirror master

4 hours ago, SgtKilr said:

The dinosaur suit is perfect for weather wizard and one of the killer moth heads works well for mirror master

Thank you ☺

12 hours ago, ood0 said:

Can we post Endgame related stuff here yet?

The Russo Bros said the spoiler ban lifts Monday. It's probably a good idea to wait until then.

Since the spoiler ban is done, here's an update to my Spider-Man Noir minifig, now using the head from the Stealth Suit.

47796990971_cc04cdece8_h.jpg

1 hour ago, Skier1215 said:

If we can post Endgame stuff, did anyone make Captain Marvel from after the snap?

The wildlife photographer cmf is very useful for her, dont have photos but that's what I used.  I'm having problems making a decent war machine from the final battle though

15 hours ago, SgtKilr said:

The wildlife photographer cmf is very useful for her, dont have photos but that's what I used.  I'm having problems making a decent war machine from the final battle though

I saw a good one on Instagram that was Iron Patriot with the S7 CMF space marine armor with a red tile on the stud. They also made some non-purist additions, but I think it looks good without them.

Wanted to ask, if I use all genuine Lego parts, but remove print from arms, is it still considered purist? I only have genuine Lego, and there are a few superheroes I'd like to make, but not sure when it is no longer considered purist.

30 minutes ago, ApocSlay said:

Wanted to ask, if I use all genuine Lego parts, but remove print from arms, is it still considered purist? I only have genuine Lego, and there are a few superheroes I'd like to make, but not sure when it is no longer considered purist.

Nope. Any modification of parts is not purist. What specifically do you want to change? I might be able to find some suitable options.

5 hours ago, N_Cat said:

I saw a good one on Instagram that was Iron Patriot with the S7 CMF space marine armor with a red tile on the stud. They also made some non-purist additions, but I think it looks good without them.

The problem with the space marine armour is you cant really mount the two shoulder guns on it that way

Thanks @Schwa. Looking for a dark flesh female head, with matching arms. Considered Jasmine from the Disney CMF 2 series, but has the blue bands. Any suggestions?

11 hours ago, ApocSlay said:

Thanks @Schwa. Looking for a dark flesh female head, with matching arms. Considered Jasmine from the Disney CMF 2 series, but has the blue bands. Any suggestions?

There's plenty of figs with plain flesh arms. The full list is here.

On 5/2/2019 at 5:44 PM, rome00150 said:

Anybody have any ideas Mirror Master, Heatwave, Weather Wizard and Golden Glider?

Here's a group shot of my Rogues, including those four. They could use some updates, but it might be enough to get your gears turning, I hope!

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd