sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

On 1/1/2019 at 3:47 AM, Legoman0120 said:

The incredible’s 2 screenslaver torso makes a pretty good spider-man ps4 doc ock torso.

If only it was green...

I’ve used the Mandarin torso from Iron Man 3 for PS4 Doc Ock, it works pretty well I think

21 hours ago, Schwa said:

If only it was green...

I guess for a ps4 slash my imagination! None the less I still like it.

I need help. I can’t figure out these characters any ideas? All of these are marvel.

a helmet and torso for balder the brave, the black knight, a mar-Vell torso, living laser, Annihulus, armadillo, griffin, a head/helmet for firewalker, stardust, Terrax, The Leader, radioactive man, and zzzax.

Hope you guys can help. Thanks!

@Numbuh1Nerd - I just tried adding a pic from Flickr (BBCode; which is what I usually go with), and it works fine for me. The embed option does not, though.

15 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Let's give this one more try!

I uploaded a group shot of my classic Young Justice team in modern Bendis style yesterday on Flickr, and here's a link!

What face is that on Superboy?  I've been trying find one for ages but that's perfect 

Edited by SgtKilr

10 minutes ago, SgtKilr said:

What face is that on Superboy?  I've been trying find one for ages but that's perfect 

It's Fred's from Scooby-Doo! Who would've thought they'd have the same kinda attitude? :tongue:

9 hours ago, LuxorV said:

@Numbuh1Nerd - I just tried adding a pic from Flickr (BBCode; which is what I usually go with), and it works fine for me. The embed option does not, though.

Ah, thank you! 

With the release of the new Far From Home trailer, I thought it would be appropriate to upload some plans for the characters! I go into descriptions as to why I chose certain pieces in the original posts, so if you want to read them, go check those out!

Mysterio (FFH) PlanSpider-Man (FFH) PlanSpiderman FFH Black Suit Plan

(The black suit has non-purist EclipseGrafx hands but you could just use normal black to keep it purist)

On 1/6/2019 at 12:06 AM, Legoman0120 said:

I need help. I can’t figure out these characters any ideas? All of these are marvel.

a helmet and torso for balder the brave, the black knight, a mar-Vell torso, living laser, Annihulus, armadillo, griffin, a head/helmet for firewalker, stardust, Terrax, The Leader, radioactive man, and zzzax.

Hope you guys can help. Thanks!

Can you guys please help me with these

2 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

Can you guys please help me with these

Hmm...I'll see what I can do. Probably can't do all of them but I have ideas for a few

On 1/17/2019 at 6:48 PM, Schwa said:

Hmm...I'll see what I can do. Probably can't do all of them but I have ideas for a few

Thanks

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make T'Chaka's suit from Black Panther?

9 hours ago, ood0 said:

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make T'Chaka's suit from Black Panther?

The Black Panther suit from the opening scene?

For stealth suit spiderman, Black bikers helmet, grey goggles, grey torso with arms from lego batman movie penguin, armour from star wars savage opress, legs from CMF spy mini figure

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hi Folks!

Anyone have this helmet/visor/breathing apparatus from 2019 city sets?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=cty993#T=S&O={"ss":"PH","iconly":0}

Can someone try it with the neck attachment that vulture uses? I'm thinking to have a good purist lego vulture with this parts. 

I don't have that (or the MCU Vulture for that matter), but that's a pretty good suggestion!  Do you have any plans for the head? I'd imagine the ideal is black (or dark gray) with bright green circular eyes, but the closest I can find are the Jawas (orange-yellow eyes) or the Batman head (full visor in green).

11 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

I don't have that (or the MCU Vulture for that matter), but that's a pretty good suggestion! Do you have any plans for the head? I'd imagine the ideal is black (or dark gray) with bright green circular eyes, but the closest I can find are the Jawas (orange-yellow eyes) or the Batman head (full visor in green).

You could probably get away with Mr. E's head Ninjago or a Foot Soldier's Head with a Trans-Green visor. It won't be perfect but at least you'll get the glowing green eyes effect.

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized that pilot piece uses a different visor. :cry3:

Edited by shadefoundry

4 hours ago, N_Cat said:

I don't have that (or the MCU Vulture for that matter), but that's a pretty good suggestion!  Do you have any plans for the head? I'd imagine the ideal is black (or dark gray) with bright green circular eyes, but the closest I can find are the Jawas (orange-yellow eyes) or the Batman head (full visor in green).

I forgot the name of the fig. But I'm thinking to use the nexo knights last season villains. Also their bot. It's metallic grey and green eyes. That could work I know they have weird mouth but the breathing apparatus will cover them.