sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

2 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Do you mean can the new legs go on a regular torso?

Becaus did so than yes, they can :)

I meant can you switch out the standard and mid legs on the same hip piece. So can you have a hip piece with one mid leg and one standard leg?

Also, could someone use the plain black mid-legs and put 1x1 clips on them, then attach those to the SMH Vulture figure? I think it would work for his claws and keep him at a normal height.

3 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Yes, you can swap the legs like that

Thanks. I have no idea if that will be useful or not but this community is creative enough that someone will find a use for it.

On 7/7/2018 at 4:18 PM, Schwa said:

Lego Medieval Guardians of the Galaxy

Medieval Guardians. They are supposed to be pirates. Not super happy with Drax and Gamora though, probably going to rework them in the future.

Rocket Racoon = Musket Monkey

1 hour ago, KingSpoozle said:

Rocket Racoon = Musket Monkey

I am using that from this point forth (with credit to you). That is INCREDIBLE!

On 8/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

The only problem here is that the Iron Fist head and Reverse Flash torso are two different shades of yellow. The plain bare-chested yellow torso might suit it a bit better, or you could try some different heads. I'd also probably spring for the red legs with yellow boots if I were you! Oh, and welcome to the magical world of minifig making! 

Thanks for the advice

These legs will work pretty well for Ego. The colors are backward but the details are still there.

75222_1to1_MF_15_ver1.jpg

Image result for lego ego

Would General Merrick’s head from the Star Wars advent calendar work for a purist General Ross?

Or is the mustache too different for it to work?

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Would General Merrick’s head from the Star Wars advent calendar work for a purist General Ross?

Or is the mustache too different for it to work?

I think that would work, maybe with the LBM Commissioner Gordon hair and a generic suit.

Can someone use either the Chirrut Imwe head or the Credence Barebones head for Mr. Negative from Spider-Man PS4?

Reference:

Image result for mr negative spiderman ps4

Thanks! I'm still working on a design for the classic Mr. Negative. The biggest problem is the only white suits I could find are Indiana Jones' and Bruce Wayne's, and those are both quite pricey. Also, there really isn't any good white hair. Anyone have any ideas?

5 hours ago, Schwa said:

Thanks! I'm still working on a design for the classic Mr. Negative. The biggest problem is the only white suits I could find are Indiana Jones' and Bruce Wayne's, and those are both quite pricey. Also, there really isn't any good white hair. Anyone have any ideas?

There's the hair on Chancellor Palpatine and most recently Grindlewald. That's probably the hair I'd use.

Does anyone have an idea for the head though?

4 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Not a bad pick, but this one might make for a good option! Of course, that one seems a little harder to come by.

I already have the Garmadon head, so that's why I will use that one. Really any Garmadon head will work. My only problem with the Wooo head is the green.

On 9/2/2018 at 7:39 AM, Schwa said:

I already have the Garmadon head, so that's why I will use that one. Really any Garmadon head will work. My only problem with the Wooo head is the green.

That's fair.

Yeah, it does. I'd try changing the arms and legs to solid colors, though; a patterned jacket fits Li's style, but a silly suit doesn't.

So I did a really crappy mock-up of a Mr. Negative figure (I don't have Photoshop so PowerPoint had to do)

Mr. Negative Mock-Up

Honestly, I think the figure could look pretty good in real life. If someone could actually make this in real life, that would be amazing.

Came into this thread to ask about parts for Mister Negative, seems I was beat to the punch.

I think that for his face at least we'd need a specially made print, because Garmadon almost works but is a bit too detailed. And who knows, maybe LEGO will put him in a set next year to cash in on the game.

Good call with Beetlegeuse's torso, though.