sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

For my purist mcu version of man ape, I need an idea for his face. Any ideas? I was thinking the B.A. Barack’s from dimensions. And I just relized d my hair totally sucks. It is just the flat top with extended sides

Edited by Legoman0120

13 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

For my purist mcu version of man ape, I need an idea for his face. Any ideas? I was thinking the B.A. Barack’s from dimensions. And I just relized d my hair totally sucks. It is just the flat top with extended sides

I think that head and hair are the best options on the market right now. If Zane's hair from the Lego Ninjago Movie were available in black, I'd say that's the ideal, but in the meantime, that buzzcut is the way to go.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138728049@N06/?

We have Mysterio, with cotton balls in his globe because they are impossible to put back in, Carnage and Venom, both without masks,W’Kabi,Everret Ross, and Klaw with a few upgrades, Spider-man noir, squirrel girl, Bolivar Trask, Howard the Duck, and comic version of Man ape, waiting for the mcu head. Have any questions?

How do you put a picture for your profile pic? And what does vassal mean? is that bad?

Edited by Legoman0120

7 minutes ago, Legoman0120 said:

How do you put a picture for your profile pic? And what does vassal mean? is that bad?

All the ranks like Vassal, Knight, etc. are based on how many posts you have. When I embed photos usually if I paste the url link of each individual photo it automatically embeds it.

Loving Klaw, it was one of the combos I was going through before making my own custom. I might need to switch back to your idea after seeing it again now and seeing how discolored my custom's torso is.

Also, have you thought about putting descriptions and titles in our flickr? The long numbers are a little jarring. That said though, the pic quality is good overall.

Edited by Legocity2713

25 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

All the ranks like Vassal, Knight, etc. are based on how many posts you have. When I embed photos usually if I paste the url link of each individual photo it automatically embeds it.

Loving Klaw, it was one of the combos I was going through before making my own custom. I might need to switch back to your idea after seeing it again now and seeing how discolored my custom's torso is.

Also, have you thought about putting descriptions and titles in our flickr? The long numbers are a little jarring. That said though, the pic quality is good overall.

Thank you . So how can I make my profile pic a picture?

Edited by Legoman0120

14 minutes ago, Legoman0120 said:

Thank you . So how can I make my profile pic a picture?

Click on your profile pic that you have now, it'll take you to your personal page. Then click on the small white box that is on your profile pic in the lower left corner. It will then ask if you want to upload via a link or from your computer or something and just continue from there.

20 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

I don’t know how to embed photos.But did you like them?

Yes, I did enjoy the images.  Sorry for being so brusque.

I hope that you figure out your embedding issue.  As for the profile picture, try using a program like paint to make your image smaller, then try to add it as your profile picture again.

5 hours ago, hiroki said:

Finally got around to making MCU Cottonmouth and Ego

Cottonmouth looks great! It's usually really hard to make the guy-in-a-suit types look distinctive, but you pulled it off really well! Ego's pretty rad, too, that torso especially is perfect for him! 

5 hours ago, Legoman0120 said:

I love both they are spot on. Ego is Obi one. Where is Ego’s torso from?

It looks like this torso from the rebel battlepack.

10 hours ago, hiroki said:

This is correct.

Ok I should of thought of that Ego so long ago. I literally stood in my office for an hour and a half finding a body and hair