sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Nakia's face from the upcoming Black Panther sets would make for a great Vixen, although I've not found a torso I'd be happy with for a purist version of her yet.

On 12/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, Biggus_Brickus said:

I'm trying to make A good Paste Pot Pete and Forbush man, any Ideas?

For a more silver age era PPP (i.e., not the one with the beret), I'd go with purple arms and legs, blue hips, the Toy Story alien torso, and the new Buzz Lightyear head. This guy's changed his costume a lot more than I realized, so if you're going for a specific era, you might wanna pop a link to a reference image.

As for Forbush Man, you'll have to do some compromising. I can't find any red torsos with an F on them, so either a plain red one or one of those Imperial Guard torsos seem like the next best thing. If there is a way to make a LEGO pot stay on a minifigure's head, I haven't found it, so unless anyone knows how to do that, I'd either use a backwards gray helmet or whatever near-featureless gray headgear you have laying around. The closest thing to his boots I can find are the Mickey Mouse and Mr. Incredible legs, so unless you wanna bust out the Po-Lish Remover of Na'il, you'll have to deal with the extra printing. 

16 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Nakia's face from the upcoming Black Panther sets would make for a great Vixen, although I've not found a torso I'd be happy with for a purist version of her yet.

Personally, I use the Blackbird Wolverine torso on mine, and it looks pretty alright. The muscle print might put off some people, but it's pretty ideal for the more cleavage-heavy costumes. If anyone has any good alternatives, though..!

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

On 12/15/2017 at 1:04 AM, PepperoniBricks said:

The new black and gold minion guys from the infinity war leaks could work.

Ok I have a pretty specific request. Has anyone made Angel with the Justice League Flash head, The Silver Centurion armor, a LOTR ring on the front,  wings, and Beetle's torso?

Because if anyone has or could assemble that combo, could some one post a pic of it?

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but the title says "Figures", so I guess this counts.

Anyways, here is my custom Lego M.O.D.O.K.!

Lego M.O.D.O.K.

11 hours ago, Zilcho said:

Anyone know where Deathstorm's torso is from in this:

It’s from Cole in Ninjago, exclusive to 9572 “NRG Cole”. Would look better with Ghost Rider’s flaming skull head, I think.

On 18-12-2017 at 8:24 PM, c0rnedfr0g said:

Gingerbread Batman

Just a little something I "cooked up" for the holidays!  :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

10 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Pearl Gold

OK, thanks for clarifying. I just suppose it's the lighting in that photo, but I indeed would have been so thrilled to learn that gun was instead done in Copper. The Gold is great, but Copper would have just been ten fold better. :classic:

I knew that Black Vulcan torso would work perfectly for Black Adam.

And that Killing Joke Joker and Dr. Sivana are just perfect. Nice job!

On 31/12/2017 at 6:04 PM, Schwa said:

Lockjaw of the Inhumans (W.I.P)

Aw, that's great! I love him!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:11 PM, Ronan said:

I need a genius idea for a good torso to make Odin

I use the Atlanteans’ torso from the new Aquaman set or Thor’s torso from the first Avengers movie but with different arms. Any gold torso with armor works imo though.