sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Any tips for making Themyscirans to accompany Wonder Woman? It's quite hard to find suitable female torsos. So far I've been looking at LotR elves like Galadrial for casual wear but it is quite tricky.

On 6/15/2017 at 6:45 AM, Koralunderthesea said:

Does anyone know of some formulas for the Superman 2 Kryptonians (Zod, Ursa and Non) ?

The torso of the heavy metal batman from Lego Batman Movie CMF (for the males at least) 

DC

AOoHELc.jpg

Super Sons

ve0Oyr0.jpg

Red Robin and Batgirl

uTFFHly.jpg

Flex Mentallo

O63kmII.jpg

Huntress and The Question

A8ajVxl.jpg

Niles Caulder and Robotman of Doom Patrol

9CLMuuo.jpg

Knight and Squire

T39EZBg.jpg

Red Son Batman and Superman

DLRG0zD.jpg\

Ocean Master

wY6HQaj.jpg

Azreal

kJG6jNl.jpg

Weather Wizard

YkA16jj.jpg

The Beast and Tiger Shark

dYctibh.jpg

The Mad Hatter

4lMFr57.jpg

Terra and Miss Martian (Stealth Outfit)

L9Pa4rP.jpg

Guy Gardner

IafjQnl.jpg

Shade The Changing Girl

VoMcDAM.jpg

Batgirl

Marvel

Gg9eKvH.jpg

Puck

CiJnp5Y.jpg

Mac Gargan Venom

dr0v5Cj.jpg

Anachronism and Cullen Bloodstone

iFW5gyC.jpg

Norman/Harry Osbourne

PEkbSbj.jpg

Mystique

sicdlAu.jpg

Corsair and Hepzibah

IbmXq9L.jpg

Spiral

MWvlq9Y.jpg

Doctor Strange 

i48VQmt.jpg

Stryfe

ShsLxUb.jpg

Angel

QZ8Dxcp.jpg

Omega Red 

Sorry for the bad quality pics, these are not even close to the quality I prefer to post, but its been a long time, and I still have maybe twice as many new creations as this to post, so brick it, these are good enough for now.  Thanks for looking.

2 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

What is the head piece on that second Batgirl from?

Thats from the Batgirl Superhero Girls mini doll figure

Edited by Quicksilver838

A few new ones. Classic 80s/90s Shadowcat with LockheedApocalypseDarkhawk (one of my favorite characters, so anything to improve is welcome)

36150004310_427f99ea0b.jpg36546583315_bfd3aeeeb3.jpg36150003580_b341177993.jpg

Edited by linnormlord
added Lockheed

20 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

I dig that Robotman! What's the headpiece from?

It's from 2014's Hero Factory Rocka minifigure. Yes, it caught my eye too, since it sort of has a retro spaceman/rocketeer quality to it. :grin:

th?id=OIP.d7MoyFzbqo2RSP8-OKNtaACsE_&pid

On 8/11/2017 at 9:20 PM, autorazr said:

-----

Sorry for the bad quality pics, these are not even close to the quality I prefer to post, but its been a long time, and I still have maybe twice as many new creations as this to post, so brick it, these are good enough for now.  Thanks for looking.

Phenomenal figs as Always I adore the beast, Supersons Batgirl and Puck especially. I have a few figs I'd love to see if you're up for the challange

Edited by Milan
Please don't quote whole block of images.

12 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

Phenomenal figs as Always I adore the beast, Supersons Batgirl and Puck especially. I have a few figs I'd love to see if you're up for the challange

What would you like to see?  I'll make it, but I only work in yellow.

14 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

For Darkhawk i'd use just a plain trans. red tile instead of the printed one and maybe this helmet: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=11265pb03&idColor=11#T=S&C=11&O={"color":11}

Thanks for the ideas! A 1x1 tile won't fit rotated 45°, and a round tile doesn't capture the shape of the Darkhawk amulet. I could put a stud under a 1x1 tile to give it clearance and rotate it, but then it sticks out a bit.

I considered that helmet! I only have the Evil Mech version on hand, and that one didn't work so well. I couldn't find a good torso for him though.

These figs were very popular on Flickr so I hope you guys like them as well (Even though I know some of you have seen them already)

Here are Hugo Strange, Jason Todd and Jean Paul Valley in their own batsuits (the red cowled Batman was just me messing around with combos-

DC Figs 77- Imposters to the Cowl

Scarecrow (Based off of his Superfriends costume), Dr Phosphorus (A purist take on Jake Vitlock's version on Flickr), Batman (Armour), Surfs Up Batman (Based off of the 60s series), Cluemaster (I usually use the Extremist torso) and Joker

DC Figs 78

Tiger Shark, Chancer, Killer Moth, Bizarro, Black Mask

DC Figs 72

The Monarch of Menace, Star-Man, Dragonfly (my own version, Meltdown, Human Magnet, Kid Flash and Flash

DC Figs 71- C-list special no. 7

Firefly

Firefly

couple more Marvel customs that I forgot to post last time

5z51mH7.jpg

Classic Uncanny X-Men versions of Wolverine and Rogue.  Anyone notice this new hood piece's hair appears as gray IRL but in official photos appears blonde?

wlaG6W7.jpg

Classic Uncanny X-Men versions of Storm and Forge

I know people have suggested the new hood from the CMF Ninjago series for Green Arrow already, but it's specifically PERFECT for GA's Justice League Action design. Not sure if any torsos match up too well, but the hood sure as heck does!

On 8/15/2017 at 1:54 PM, autorazr said:

Anyone notice this new hood piece's hair appears as gray IRL but in official photos appears blonde?

The paint is indeed blonde, however over the dark green it looks grey. In official pictures they advertise it as blonde since that's what it's supposed to be.

16 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I know people have suggested the new hood from the CMF Ninjago series for Green Arrow already, but it's specifically PERFECT for GA's Justice League Action design. Not sure if any torsos match up too well, but the hood sure as heck does!

I tried using it for a GA build, but the hair peeking out just does not appear as blonde, its totally gray which kind of kills it for me being on GA, is anyone else seeing it as gray? Did I get a misprint?

On 8/14/2017 at 9:02 AM, autorazr said:

What would you like to see?  I'll make it, but I only work in yellow.

The Hive from Teen Titans, Kyd Wykkyd, Teen Titans Killer Moth, booster gold, Plastic Man,  and Mad Mod

On 8/14/2017 at 1:01 PM, Milan said:

@Biggus_Brickus

Hi, please don't quote whole block of pictures, it makes reading the forum very hard. Thanks and have fun!

My bad

19 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

The Hive from Teen Titans, Kyd Wykkyd, Teen Titans Killer Moth, booster gold, Plastic Man,  and Mad Mod

My bad

I've got a Booster all made up already, thought maybe I posted it but maybe not, Plas I did years ago at this point, I know I posted him but hes gonna be dozens of pages back, time for an updated version anyway.  The rest I've yet to attempt, I'll give em a try.

On 8/16/2017 at 4:23 PM, Biggus_Brickus said:

My bad

Zg05yke.jpg

Here's Plas for now.  Kyd Wykkyd is made, Killer Moth is in the works, Mad Mod I wont do because there exists a perfect torso for him, but I do not have it.