sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Now that I've got my hands on a Flickr account, here are some customs I made of Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Green Goblin, Shocker, Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, and the Sinister... Four? This includes Doc Ock, Mysterio, Vulture, and Scorpion. I plan on making Lizard and Electro to make that the Sinister Six. :blush:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150258190@N07/albums/72157683955560581

Edited by Evolved Turtle

13 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Now that I've got my hands on a Flickr account, here are some customs I made of Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Green Goblin, Shocker, Peter Parker, J. Jonah Jameson, and the Sinister... Four? This includes Doc Ock, Mysterio, Vulture, and Scorpion. I plan on making Lizard and Electro to make that the Sinister Six. :blush:

Love that Scorpion, looks really nice and modern, teched out, looks cool. Also really like how you use the different swords on Vultures wings, thats a pretty smart design

I am having some trouble posting from Imgur...can't find how to resize my image on this site, after dragging. I feel like it used to be easy. It's probably my own incompetence, haha. Anyway, hope you enjoy this shot of Clint (aka, Hawkguy) and his buds, Logan, Pete, Matt, Tony and Steve. Don't mind Tony's odd skin complexion. This is an 80s rendition, so he may have some...well, liver issues.

zuMSTEY.jpg

Edited by Repeter

51 minutes ago, Repeter said:

I am having some trouble posting from Imgur...can't find how to resize my image on this site, after dragging. I feel like it used to be easy. It's probably my own incompetence, haha. Anyway, hope you enjoy this shot of Clint (aka, Hawkguy) and his buds, Logan, Pete, Matt, Tony and Steve. Don't mind Tony's odd skin complexion. This is an 80s rendition, so he may have some...well, liver issues.

*pic*

Nice! I especially like Logan and Tony.

Edited by Evolved Turtle

TLNM CMF Lloyd's hoodie piece on the Green Arrow figure as many have requested. Doesn't look that great imo. (Credit to bricksanity_customs on instagram)

Edited by Legocity2713

14 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

TLNM CMF Lloyd's hoodie piece on the Green Arrow figure as many have requested. Doesn't look that great imo. (Credit to bricksanity_customs on instagram)

*pic

It honestly looks better then what I imagined. Not that it makes a difference considering I don't actually have Green Arrow. :/

By the way, does anyone know a good helmet/head combo for a comic Ultron?

Edited by Evolved Turtle

18 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

It honestly looks better then what I imagined. Not that it makes a difference considering I don't actually have Green Arrow. :/

Ant man helmet and either a red head or something with silver fangs

Edited by Biggus_Brickus

18 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Maybe just the Mighty Micros fig with longer legs?

Or the MM fig with the longer legs, the full helmet ensemble, but a fully red head underneath? 

3 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

Ant man helmet and either a red head or something with silver fangs

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Or the MM fig with the longer legs, the full helmet ensemble, but a fully red head underneath? 

Yeah, there aren't really many options. Since I don't have Ant-Man(shouldn't have gotten that dumb city starter pack over that set) there aren't many options other than the mighty micros version. I guess I could use that with the normal Ultron body for a more sophisticated look.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:05 PM, Legocity2713 said:

Not ideal, for sure, but certainly an interesting option. I've got other plans for that hood, though..

I've got some new figures! Lots of Titans and Outsiders here!

Jesse Quick
Atomic Knight
Shift
Rocket
Grace Choi
Baby Wildebeest
Argent

16 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Seeing as the body is silver, I would recommend the 2018 Cyborg legs, as they appear to be the first plain silver legs released. Using light grey legs under a silver body would look pretty off

8 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Not ideal, for sure, but certainly an interesting option. I've got other plans for that hood, though..

I've got some new figures! Lots of Titans and Outsiders here!

Jesse Quick
Atomic Knight
Shift
Rocket
Grace Choi
Baby Wildebeest
Argent

Love that classic Jessie Quick, great work on the others too

8 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Seeing as the body is silver, I would recommend the 2018 Cyborg legs, as they appear to be the first plain silver legs released. Using light grey legs under a silver body would look pretty off

Love that classic Jessie Quick, great work on the others too

Thanks!

On July 18, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Evolved Turtle said:

Awesome! I really like your Mysterio, and Scorpion. Will you be making more Spidey villains after Lizard and Electro? Cause you're doing a great job so far! 

1 hour ago, Zergos said:

Awesome! I really like your Mysterio, and Scorpion. Will you be making more Spidey villains after Lizard and Electro? Cause you're doing a great job so far! 

Thank you for the kind words! I have some plans for a few Spider-Man stop motions that may or may not happen, and these are all the ones I need for those. However, it is quite fun, so I may :sweet:

Looking for a combination to create Borgin from Harry Potter for the shop from 10217 Diagon Alley.

I did piece together a "John Wick." I used Lex Luthor from 6862 Superman vs. Power Armor Lex. Although I think a more fitting suit would be the CMF sax player. Then use the coachman's head from 4193 London Escape & finally the latest Snape hair. 

On 7/24/2017 at 3:58 PM, Duncan Young said:

Dug up some obscure villains for you guys

Meet the Masquerader, Professor Milo, The Spinner and The Clock

Whose torso is that on Professor Milo?

I'm new to this thread, but I love making purist custom figures. I just finished making a Valkyrie from Thor: Ragnarok, because I loved her outfit in the new trailer and Lego's figure only has her first outfit. I put some pictures of my figure up on imgur, and the link is below. I ran into trouble with the legs and the hair, so I'm not totally happy with either of those and will likely look for other hair pieces in dark brown since black isn't perfect. I also have a picture of her with Rey's hair piece, because that's what I'll be using on the official figure. There are also some comparison pictures with the character from the trailer. Any critiques or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

https://m.imgur.com/a/ajHsx

5 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Whose torso is that on Professor Milo?

Ah, trust me to put a non-purist torso in there :sceptic:

Its the s13 fencer with the logo removed