sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

20 hours ago, The Brick King said:

I have no idea if anyone has pointed this out, but Scarred Anakin's face from the new Vader's Transformation seems absolutely perfect for a maskless Deadpool.

I need to try that!

Edited by TyGl200

I realised that if Black Vulcan is released in the 2nd CMS, his cowl could work for a New 52 Eobard Thawne or if you're OK with the yellow highlights a CW Zoom. Not perfect I know, just a thought :classic:

Got a bunch of those legs from Fun at the Beach. So I decided to make Phoenix and Dark Phoenix. 

Phoenix

Dark Phoenix

@Zergos They'd both look better using a leave-less hairpiece and I'd also use Scarlet Witch/Supergirl's red eyes for Dark Pheonix. That said, these are brilliant! :classic:

Just now, Duncan Young said:

@Zergos They'd both look better using a leave-less hairpiece and I'd also use Scarlet Witch/Supergirl's red eyes for Dark Pheonix. That said, these are brilliant! :classic:

If I'm not mistaken, the only leaf-less version of that piece comes with the comic-con exclusive version, and that's probably VERY expensive.

Just now, Evolved Turtle said:

If I'm not mistaken, the only leaf-less version of that piece comes with the comic-con exclusive version, and that's probably VERY expensive.

Really? I got a printless version out of those minifig makers at the Lego Store

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Really? I got a printless version out of those minifig makers at the Lego Store

Sorry, I meant that piece in red specifically. I'm sure brown could work as well.

Also, not to self-endorse or anything, but has anyone gotten the chance to check out the minifigures I made? :blush:

Edited by Evolved Turtle

21 minutes ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Sorry, I meant that piece in red specifically. I'm sure brown could work as well.

Also, not to self-endorse or anything, but has anyone gotten the chance to check out the minifigures I made? :blush:

So did I :wacko:

On 7/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, Evolved Turtle said:

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood you. Did you mean what color are his arms in the official set? Those are plain yellow with printing. Sorry for the double post.

That's what I meant! Darn. The Blackbird Wolverine torso would've made a nice Shocker torso had it been plain yellow and not that goldish one. :/

Anyone got a suggestions for a rough approximation of Spectacular Spiderman Doc Ock? Mainly looking for head and torso suggestions.

SSManimDocOck1.jpg

2 hours ago, LegoTFGuy said:

Anyone got a suggestions for a rough approximation of Spectacular Spiderman Doc Ock? Mainly looking for head and torso suggestions.

Maybe Riddler's or Captain Cold's head. Torso...maybe Kanan's.

Nevermind, turns a Doc Ock minifig has those same eye-pieces- one of the old movie versions that I didn't realize had a different face print.

Still looking for a good torso though.

Edited by LegoTFGuy

KID FLASH!

With the Reverse-Flash headpiece coming this winter, what torso might work best for KF? Just use a plain yellow muscley one?

...I mean come to think of it, if Young Justice is getting a new season at some point... maybe we'll see a comics set with some of those characters :3

Edited by SpiderMana

For the new Cheetah, I'm thinking to replace the legs on her hips with the legs I took off my Wolverine figure when I saw how well Catman's legs went with him. That'd give her more of a barefoot-with-bikini look, and less of a top-with-pants look.

1 hour ago, Silent Nomad said:

For the new Cheetah, I'm thinking to replace the legs on her hips with the legs I took off my Wolverine figure when I saw how well Catman's legs went with him. That'd give her more of a barefoot-with-bikini look, and less of a top-with-pants look.

And maybe, depending on the coloring, we can use some of the Chima cheetah's parts to add printing into the deal too! :D

Do you guys think that Leia's head with this hair piece work for Madame Gao from Daredevil?

I'm sold other than the eyebrows. There really are no other flesh old female heads sadly. 

$(KGrHqEOKpYFIs7fSD3CBSSKBRGyew~~60_1.JP

SW718_1.jpg

Wai-Ching-Ho-as-Madame-Gao-in-Iron-Fist.

Edited by Legocity2713
Sorry for the big embedded photos :/

On 7/16/2017 at 9:53 AM, SpiderMana said:

KID FLASH!

With the Reverse-Flash headpiece coming this winter, what torso might work best for KF? Just use a plain yellow muscley one?

...I mean come to think of it, if Young Justice is getting a new season at some point... maybe we'll see a comics set with some of those characters :3

I was actually thinking the opposite, that you could probably get a good Wally out of the Reverse Flash torso with probably an Iron Fist head. This is a topic for another thread, but I think we should be seeing Kid Flash sooner than later. Just speculation.

15 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Do you guys think that Leia's head with this hair piece work for Madame Gao from Daredevil?

I'm sold other than the eyebrows. There really are no other flesh old female heads sadly. 

Ooo, that looks perfect!

5 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Ooo, that looks perfect!

Thanks man! Thinking about putting it all on the Ninjago Movie's Sensei Wu torso and some plain short black legs. Plus a brown rod to represent her walkig stick.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:27 PM, LegoTFGuy said:

Courtesy of TheMooseFigs from Flickr. Not sure what ghe torso is but it looks like a Star Wars torso turned backwards.

Spider-Man Rogues

36 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

@Legocity2713 It's Red Hood's (New 52 version) :classic:

Ah awesome! A little embarassing though because I have that figure and just realized I never took a good look at the back. :blush: :laugh:

20 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Does anyone know a good website for posting photos that doesn't need an account? 

imgur is a good one and is commonly used. Just click their upload button. :classic:

Just now, Repeter said:

*photo*

Seen the characters done a few times before but these are awesome! Love how you got some white in their for Falcon, its tough to dilute the blue with a lot of parts. :classic: :blush:

Edited by Legocity2713

42 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

imgur is a good one and is commonly used. Just click their upload button. 

:classic:

Thanks! It doesn't seem to work on mobile unless you have the app, and I don't have my own computer. Thank you anyways for the suggestion, I'll try it once I get access to a computer! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

imgur is a good one and is commonly used. Just click their upload button. :classic:

Seen the characters done a few times before but these are awesome! Love how you got some white in their for Falcon, its tough to dilute the blue with a lot of parts. :classic: :blush:

Thanks! I'll def repost when I get a chance...had to run to dinner (and now my wife is glaring at me while I try and type this at the restaurant).