sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

17 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

As some one previously said about Aayla, here is my Mystique (legs aren't quite right)

Whose head is that??

If any of you are frequent Bricks and Pieces buyers, and want the 3 different legs from the city fun at the beach set, it's up. To help perfect your Deadshot, Flash, or whoever else. Just thought I'd mention it here. 

As far as I know, no rule on this subject has ever even been discussed. I think it's mainly a matter of personal taste.

Moreover, as long as you use official LDD parts and prints, they should still be purist in the strict sense of the term.

7 minutes ago, Borex said:

Would the head of the new green parademon work for a classic wonderman?

Hmm, the skin tone is a bit of an issue but I think it'd be perfect otherwise. I was thinking of using it for a classic Doctor Poison

1 hour ago, TyGl200 said:

has anyone made firefly yet?

Not me, but if you look up "Lego DC firefly" some cool purist stuff comes up. I've seen people use Zod's helmet from the Man of Steel sets, firefighter torsos, and brick-built wings.

By the way, has anyone come up with anything for Shocker?

17 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Not me, but if you look up "Lego DC firefly" some cool purist stuff comes up. I've seen people use Zod's helmet from the Man of Steel sets, firefighter torsos, and brick-built wings.

By the way, has anyone come up with anything for Shocker?

For Shocker Try Kite-Man's helmet, Grey Goggles and tbe Friends Pineapple head

20 hours ago, TyGl200 said:

has anyone made firefly yet?

I got one that I tried to base off of the Firefly design in Batgirl/Robin: Year One. I'll try to post a picture later, but it's a black stormtrooper armor with dark gray hands and plain black legs, a plain black head but with the Hank Pym Ant-Man helmet, and the same wings that Duncan used in his. 

Are Shocker's arms plain yellow or the goldish yellow they tend to use all the time in superhero figs?

On 7/6/2017 at 5:09 PM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Are Shocker's arms plain yellow or the goldish yellow they tend to use all the time in superhero figs?

I'd say they're the same color as the mask if that's what you mean.

2 hours ago, Evolved Turtle said:

I'd say they're the same color as the mask if that's what you mean.

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood you. Did you mean what color are his arms in the official set? Those are plain yellow with printing. Sorry for the double post.

I have no idea if anyone has pointed this out, but Scarred Anakin's face from the new Vader's Transformation seems absolutely perfect for a maskless Deadpool.

17 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

3 versions of Cyborg I made in LDD. Which one is your favorite?

The one on the right looks cool, it looks pretty close to his signature sonic cannon. I actually wish they'd had something like Cyborg's arm (from the upcoming Justice League sets) for Blue Beetle; maybe we'll get it in the future, now they have the design. But yeah, it looks better than just the transparent-blue stud we're getting on the DCEU Cyborg fig.

3 hours ago, The Brick King said:

I have no idea if anyone has pointed this out, but Scarred Anakin's face from the new Vader's Transformation seems absolutely perfect for a maskless Deadpool.

True. Now all we need is a chimichanga mold! :tongue:

4 hours ago, The Brick King said:

Or maybe a Barry Allen Savitar

47 minutes ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Or maybe a Barry Allen Savitar

Shredders head would be better for that, as the burns are only on the right of his face

I made a couple of Spiderman figures. Unfortunately I don't have a Flickr account, so until I get one I'm stuck with my old Lego.com account. :sceptic: If anyone knows a better website for pictures let me know.

Below is the link(to the Lego Marvel Super heroes gallery :sick:). I made Spider-Gwen(partially inspired by the design uploaded by linnormlord), a more movie-accurate MCU Vulture, and Spiderman. The only changes I made to Spiderman were the dual-molded arms. It may not be that accurate but it looks a lot better than plain blue in my opinion.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/marvelsuperheroes/galleries/album/custom-spider-man-minifigures-624ba72b300d406cb92ac772394b7048

Edited by Evolved Turtle