sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

4 hours ago, Felkin said:

That hairpiece is perfect! It might be better in the darker grey, but the shape is a much better fit regardless.

what hair piece?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

what hair piece?

The Twelfth Doctor / Grand Moff Tarkin hairpiece.

1 minute ago, Felkin said:

The Twelfth Doctor / Grand Moff Tarkin hairpiece.

Ya I personally prefer that before seeing this hawkeye hairpiece in gray. Now, I can't choose. lol

15 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

The Tarkin one, it is right there?

Yea I can see that, I'm asking for opinions on which is better. Because I can't decide actually hawkeye's hairpiece in grey is good also. 

Just now, Koralunderthesea said:

Hey guys, which hair piece would you recommend I use for the MCU Killmonger character revealed today? I couldn't find an image, but he's in the trailer

He had his iconic mask look on the trailer. I would go with still finn's hair.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Yea I can see that, I'm asking for opinions on which is better. Because I can't decide actually hawkeye's hairpiece in grey is good also. 

Its actually in sand blue. Same color as the Lady Cyclops;

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/6/6a/10806384_10152556993753403_5554679199836473981_n.jpg/revision/latest/thumbnail-down/width/732/height/732?cb=20141201045356

3 minutes ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Hey guys, which hair piece would you recommend I use for the MCU Killmonger character revealed today? I couldn't find an image, but he's in the trailer

Its really not the best, but Patty from Ghostbusters comes to mind

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/lego/images/6/6a/10806384_10152556993753403_5554679199836473981_n.jpg/revision/latest/thumbnail-down/width/732/height/732?cb=20141201045356

Really? Sand blue. I will be using tarkin's with Vulture so I need to find that hairpiece, where can I get that sand blue hawkeye hairpiece? 

-Patty's hair is on the other way around. But that could work. Now that Banjo is giving hints on what's coming. Why settle for un-masked version if there's a possibility to get the mask! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Really? Sand blue. I will be using tarkin's with Vulture so I need to find that hairpiece, where can I get that sand blue hawkeye hairpiece? 

Ash from the Ninjago Accessory Pack

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Ash from the Ninjago Accessory Pack

I see, thanks! Hmmmm I guess I have to pick it up. 

3 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

I'm well aware of Steve Trevor in the comics. But I'm looking a replacement for my dceu steve and some of those work thanks a lot!

I didn't mean anything by it, just that the DCEU head might work with the alternative hair that I suggested if you didn't mind making him look more like comics Steve than DCEU Steve. Glad that my suggestions helped; you're very welcome. 

8 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Update,I found a picture of Killmonger unmasked,and I think the Patty hair works really well

Killmonger_profile.jpg

I'm not crazy about any of the current options for Killmonger, personally, but if we wind up getting his hair in a set, it might be perfect for a Static figure!

51 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

My bet is IF we ever get Killmonger in a BP set, they will include his mask. 

Well, yeah, but I doubt they'll mold an entirely new piece for that. It's not like including hair to swap out with headgear is terribly uncommon. I think it's pretty definite that we'll get him, given he's confirmed to be the movie's big bad, but that's a discussion for another forum.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

What purist Dragon Ball Z (DBZ) characters can be made and using what parts?

Ever since I saw some really nice 3D printed DBZ hair online, I've been itching to make some.

I saw an official Lego azure women's hair piece and wanted to make Bulma. I tried to make Android 17 using a black Ronin/Morro hair and red scarf, but those two won't fit unless I don't press the head down all the way.

For anyone seeking an alternative, Hoth Han from the May the 4th polybag has a pretty good and more accurate torso for Vulture.