sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

For Shocker, how would this torso with the official printed yellow arms be? Maybe some dark brown legs with printing like Han Solo's? As for the face, I'll probably use the official one or erase the mouth off of a stern looking minifig using an obviously non-purist eraser.

s-l225.jpg

Edited by Legocity2713

18 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Stakar Ogord

Oh man, I was just trying to find some good combos for all those guys! This is great, especially that armor! Perfect way to do his big glowy shoulder thingies!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Oh man, I was just trying to find some good combos for all those guys! This is great, especially that armor! Perfect way to do his big glowy shoulder thingies!

Thanks :classic:. I was dissecting the new Lance, stared at his armour thinking "this reminds me of something that I could make a custom of, but just can't place my finger on it"

The body, hair and head was just the best of what I had, I'll probably use the Grandmaster hair when I get it

I just came across a gifset of Alfred's bit in the Lego Batman Movie about Batman's "phases", and I noticed that their Vicki Vale is just the Mayor with a Hermione head and Supergirl's hair. I don't even think the color of the hands is different, honestly, but that might've just been the shot's lighting. So I guess if you want a semi-official Vicki Vale, that's how you'd do it.

17 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Scarecrow as seen in Arkham Asylum (I don't have a brown hood)

Aside from maybe adding in one of those new rebreather pieces and swapping the cape for the one that the CMF Hun Warrior wears, this is downright perfect!

I made some adjustments to my Flash Rogues, mostly just to some weapons, but I also included a new figure: Golden Glider!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

On 5/22/2017 at 2:03 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I just came across a gifset of Alfred's bit in the Lego Batman Movie about Batman's "phases", and I noticed that their Vicki Vale is just the Mayor with a Hermione head and Supergirl's hair. I don't even think the color of the hands is different, honestly, but that might've just been the shot's lighting. So I guess if you want a semi-official Vicki Vale, that's how you'd do it.

Can you post a link? The ones I found switch to live action as they mention the scenes.

On 5/22/2017 at 2:03 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

19 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

Can you post a link? The ones I found switch to live action as they mention the scenes.

18 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Thanks! I will probably be making her now! :) I think I want to make a classic version first, as I don't own one mayor yet, let alone two, but I will. :) Thanks for the idea!

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

22 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

Has anybody Attempted Kyd Wykkyd yet? Or any of the hive for that matter?

I've looked into them a couple of times without much luck, but I do have a not-entirely-terrible Gizmo! If you come up with anything for them I'd absolutely love to see it!

Im working on a ego figure but i need to see how a combo works before i get the right parts, can someone please post a pic of the current old ben kenobi head, with TLBM commissioner gordon hair, and the zombie pirate CMF beard piece. Thanks

About a month ago I suggested that the Grandmaster could better benefit from the Ninjago's Ash hair piece. My Ash figure just arrived today, so here's a look

Grandmaster Custom

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

About a month ago I suggested that the Grandmaster could better benefit from the Ninjago's Ash hair piece. My Ash figure just arrived today, so here's a look

Do you have the doctor who hair piece? Can you try it for comparison? Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you have the doctor who hair piece? Can you try it for comparison? Thanks in advance. 

IMG_20170609_224512680

That hairpiece is perfect! It might be better in the darker grey, but the shape is a much better fit regardless.