sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

12 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Oh, sorry! The yellow boots seem like such an obvious idea that I figured everyone just kinda filled them in in their head without realizing it like I did :grin: 

No problem! It's cool.

7 hours ago, Mattallica said:

100% Lego

Spider-man homecoming home made costume

Do I spot a clever use of an official sticker? This looks pretty great IMHO. Is it just me or did you cut the bottom of the sticker? 

Just a rough idea of what aviator helmet piece + pineapple head piece would look like for Shocker.

Shocker.JPG

Edited by VaderFan2187

2 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Do I spot a clever use of an official sticker? This looks pretty great IMHO. Is it just me or did you cut the bottom of the sticker? 

you got it :)

15 hours ago, Mattallica said:

100% Lego

I forgot what thread I was on for a second and got WAY too excited :laugh: This looks fantastic!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

7 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Just a rough idea of what aviator helmet piece + pineapple head piece would look like for Shocker.

Man hahaha this is nice but still I'll be needing those eyes printed haahhahahhahha thanks for this!

15 hours ago, Mattallica said:

100% Lego

Coolio!

Edited by LuxorV

Just managed to figure out three figures I've been trying to make for literal years in my tired stupor! :grin:

Animal Man

Steel

Red Arrow

(Side Note: I never know what to label my Roy Harper figures?? Speedy? Arsenal? Red Arrow? It's not even like they're tied to different costumes, it's like he just has a drawer full of cool aliases next to his socks???)

5 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Just managed to figure out three figures I've been trying to make for literal years in my tired stupor! :grin:

Animal Man

Steel

Red Arrow

(Side Note: I never know what to label my Roy Harper figures?? Speedy? Arsenal? Red Arrow? It's not even like they're tied to different costumes, it's like he just has a drawer full of cool aliases next to his socks???)

Very nice! What torso and legs on steel? Is that the new super adaptoid?

9 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Its the Super Adaptoid torso, and the grey/silver Power Miners legs

15 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Animal Man

Steel

Red Arrow

I really love that... Roy of some alias. Looks really accurate to the costume he uses for whatever name he was operating under at the time of that costume :laugh:

On 4/18/2017 at 11:44 AM, Mattallica said:

100% Lego

Well now I have an idea of what I want to do with my spare Lego Batman Red Hood figure's head. :laugh:

After watching a review on the LEGO Ninjago Accessory Pack, I think that Ash's hair piece would work good with the Grandmaster, as its the sand blue colour

19 hours ago, xboxtravis7992 said:

Well now I have an idea of what I want to do with my spare Lego Batman Red Hood figure's head. :laugh:

:thumbup: ill take that as a compliment

On 4/19/2017 at 8:52 AM, linnormlord said:

Thanks! Quicksilver's got it right: Super Adaptoid torso, old Power Miners legs. Though, the legs were just the first armored grey pair I found in my leg box and I liked the way they implied boots, so I'm sure there's a better pair out there somewhere! If you find them, let me know! 

On 4/19/2017 at 6:48 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Its the Super Adaptoid torso, and the grey/silver Power Miners legs

I really love that... Roy of some alias. Looks really accurate to the costume he uses for whatever name he was operating under at the time of that costume :laugh:

Thanks a bunch! I'm thinking "Sparsenarrow", just to cover all the bases :laugh:

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

After watching a review on the LEGO Ninjago Accessory Pack, I think that Ash's hair piece would work good with the Grandmaster, as its the sand blue colour

That's not a bad pick! And that girl is just a few swapped parts away from being a pretty choice Mia Dearden!

I tried to make a Dragon Ball Z Android #17 using Ninjago Morro's black hair and a red scarf and black torso and blue legs, but the hair piece will not fit with the scarf on.

With the release of SM:H sets, I know alot from us doesn't want the "wings" design. Can we use this thread for sharing with our MOCs?

Hope to see everyone's rendition of the wings'

14 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

With the release of SM:H sets, I know alot from us doesn't want the "wings" design. Can we use this thread for sharing with our MOCs?

Hope to see everyone's rendition of the wings'

If it's a custom Spider Man, then its a custom superhero minifigure, so... yeah, it'll be fine

Hi guys (bored of me yet? :grin:)

Here is Aquaman, Jimmy, Heatwave, Cluemaster and Deathstorm (Man-Bat is non-purist)

DC Figbarf 38

And here is the Top, Alchemy, Brother Blood, Perry White and Black Adam

DC Figbarf 39

16 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Hi guys (bored of me yet? :grin:)

Here is Aquaman, Jimmy, Heatwave, Cluemaster and Deathstorm (Man-Bat is non-purist)

What about that ManBat isn't purist?

Edited by LuxorV

4 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

What about that ManBat isn't purist?

The legs are the Arabian Knight's with the green sash removed

Hey guys I'm really into DC Rebirth and can you please show me what the TLBM Batgirl looks like with the New 52 Batgirl's cowl and head

I wanna know how it looks at first cause I have the old one and wanna go for the batgirl of burnside look