sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Firefly-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/33699879976/

Hush, Atrocitus, Deadshot, King Shark, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Scarecrow

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/32926570003/in/dateposted-public/

Edit!

And Black Mask!-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/33612328001/in/dateposted-public/

Edit (link fixed)

Edited by Duncan Young

Hi there! Don't normally come around these parts but I thought I'd share something. I'm really sorry for just barging in here and my absolute apologies if someone has already said this. But I was looking through the nice crisp pictures of the Summer sets and I keep looking at the Fun at the Beach set because it is absolutely exquisite! But I noticed that we have two amazing opportunities for some Super Hero figures! First off the old lady's legs can be used to make the Flash's legs with boots! Also the male volleyball player's legs can be used for a Booster Gold! Anyways again my apologies for the intrusion but I thought I'd let my fellow DC fans know :blush:

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Hi there! Don't normally come around these parts but I thought I'd share something. I'm really sorry for just barging in here and my absolute apologies if someone has already said this. But I was looking through the nice crisp pictures of the Summer sets and I keep looking at the Fun at the Beach set because it is absolutely exquisite! But I noticed that we have two amazing opportunities for some Super Hero figures! First off the old lady's legs can be used to make the Flash's legs with boots! Also the male volleyball player's legs can be used for a Booster Gold! Anyways again my apologies for the intrusion but I thought I'd let my fellow DC fans know :blush:

I'm not gonna lie, the second that set showed up online we all rejoiced at the long-awaited Flash legs, but the Booster Gold is definitely new and definitely useful!! 

9 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Firefly-

Hush, Atrocitus, Deadshot, King Shark, Captain Boomerang, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Scarecrow

Edit!

And Black Mask!-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144751365@N08/33612328001/in/dateposted-public/

Your first two links both go to Firefly, thought you'd like to know :grin:

26 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'm not gonna lie, the second that set showed up online we all rejoiced at the long-awaited Flash legs, but the Booster Gold is definitely new and definitely useful!! 

There's also one with legs with green shorts which could go well with the Ironfist figure we already got! 

19 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

There's also one with legs with green shorts which could go well with the Ironfist figure we already got! 

Ooo, perfect!

I just got the Detroit Steel set, and the Justin Hammer figure is, well...no thanks...but I can't think of any characters with glasses now that I have a good head with glasses! Any suggestions? 

4 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Your first two links both go to Firefly, thought you'd like to know :grin:

Thanks! Just fixed it :classic:

27 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The link still took me to Firefly, so ya know.

All links are working fine for me. Maybe it's a issue with your browser? Have you tried clearing your browser history and re-opening the links? :look:

Dark blue hood and cape in the new Wonder Woman set works great for a Demo-Goblin minifigure alongside Hobgoblin's head.

Also in the Wonder Woman set, Ares' brick built curved "head" would be great for a Dormammu figure from the Dr. Strange movie; with some MOC-ing of course.

5 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The link still took me to Firefly, so ya know.

Hmm, not sure. It's fine for me though...

here is an updated Hush as well as 2 Freezes, Joker and Batman (hopefully this doesn't link to Firefly too :tongue:)

DC Figbarf 29- Gotham City Special

8 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Dark blue hood and cape in the new Wonder Woman set works great for a Demo-Goblin minifigure alongside Hobgoblin's head.

Also in the Wonder Woman set, Ares' brick built curved "head" would be great for a Dormammu figure from the Dr. Strange movie; with some MOC-ing of course.

Ooo, not a bad idea for Dormammu! 

Here are all my Firefly/Killer Moth figs

DC Figbarf 30- Killer Moth collection

Edit- made a few others today (Vertigo, Music Meister, Cavalier, Bruce, Alfred, Hush, Clue-master)

DC Figbarf 31- no witty title

Also made an alternate Electrocutioner, Wrath, Cluemaster and Black Spider (it'd be nice to get feedback on these fellas)

DC Figbarf 32- Still no good title

Edited by Duncan Young

On 4/4/2017 at 0:23 AM, Koralunderthesea said:

Hey y'all I was thinking of creating a Lego Justice society of America but I am stuck on Hourman and Mid nite. I'm trying to base mid nite off this and Hourman off this one. Thanks guys

Hourman is a toughy, because yellow hoods don't exist. I reversed the color palette on mine to avoid that, which I'm pretty sure is accurate to a few versions. The Chima Wilhurt figure has a decent torso for him.

Doctor Mid-Nite is less hard. The Mighty Micros Batman head, or just a head with a black helmet and goggles, would be cool. I've seen a lot of Robin torsos used for him, but the muscly red goblin torsos from Nexo Knights or one of the Speed Champions torsos could work for you. 

So I've been doing a personal project to make all the main heroes/supporting characters/villains of Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow! I'm really excited to showcase them when they're all complete, but I just want to see if any of you have some purist ideas for these characters below (Even if it's just parts of the minifigure);

Supergirl
- Martian Manhunter
- Mon-El
- James Olsen
- Cat Grant
- Maggie Sawyer
- Superman

The Flash
- Iris West
- Kid Flash
- Jay Garrick (Earth-3)
- Jesse Quick
- Zoom

Arrow
- John Diggle/Spartan
- Speedy
- Arsenal
- Quentin Lance
- Mr Terrific
- Wild Dog
- Ragman

Legends of Tomorrow
- Firestorm
- Martin Stein
- Hawkgirl
- Hawkman
- Vixen
- Steel
- Vandal Savage

Sorry it's a long list, but any help would be massively appreciated!

21 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Hourman is a toughy, because yellow hoods don't exist. I reversed the color palette on mine to avoid that, which I'm pretty sure is accurate to a few versions. The Chima Wilhurt figure has a decent torso for him.

Doctor Mid-Nite is less hard. The Mighty Micros Batman head, or just a head with a black helmet and goggles, would be cool. I've seen a lot of Robin torsos used for him, but the muscly red goblin torsos from Nexo Knights or one of the Speed Champions torsos could work for you. 

Thanks for this, I was thinking of using a nexo knights torso for mid nite, so it looks like it is a better choice. The Hourman situation is unfortunate, but the wilhurt torso does look better. Thanks again

Edited by Koralunderthesea

34 minutes ago, Koralunderthesea said:

Thanks for this, I was thinking of using a nexo knights torso for mid nite, so it looks like it is a better choice. The Hourman situation is unfortunate, but the wilhurt torso does look better. Thanks again

Check out my hourman on Flickr for a possible idea, I would post it here but he has a custom cape.

Can't wait to get my hands on the new  CMF surfer; he's almost perfect for a Red Robin torso!

Series 17 CMFs

2 hours ago, Zilcho said:

Can't wait to get my hands on the new  CMF surfer; he's almost perfect for a Red Robin torso!

The arms look like they'd be a great addition to the red Nightwing figure. 

On 4/5/2017 at 2:37 PM, TheGeekMeister said:

So I've been doing a personal project to make all the main heroes/supporting characters/villains of Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow! I'm really excited to showcase them when they're all complete, but I just want to see if any of you have some purist ideas for these characters below (Even if it's just parts of the minifigure);

Supergirl
- Martian Manhunter
- Mon-El
- James Olsen
- Cat Grant
- Maggie Sawyer
- Superman

The Flash
- Iris West
- Kid Flash
- Jay Garrick (Earth-3)
- Jesse Quick
- Zoom

Arrow
- John Diggle/Spartan
- Speedy
- Arsenal
- Quentin Lance
- Mr Terrific
- Wild Dog
- Ragman

Legends of Tomorrow
- Firestorm
- Martin Stein
- Hawkgirl
- Hawkman
- Vixen
- Steel
- Vandal Savage

Sorry it's a long list, but any help would be massively appreciated!

I've got a Steel right here, but here's a nice Steel and Commander Steel! RogueTitan used gun-metal silver arms and that robot Ninjago guy's head for his "steeled up" look, if you want that! I might take a crack at some of these others over the next week or so, when I'm less busy!

On 4/6/2017 at 0:44 PM, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Check out my hourman on Flickr for a possible idea, I would post it here but he has a custom cape.

Hmmm, yes I have checked out your Hourman and I really like the ideas, especially the calendar man head. But I am trying to go in my own direction. Thanks for the help