sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yep!

That's actually much better than I thought it was.The only hard part is going to be getting enough yellow to balance it all out. Maybe an LBM utility belt?

May is Galadriel, Ward is Kili, and I think Simmons is Elizabeth Swann.

Don't know about Mack or Skye.

I believe the guy who made those actually put out fig formulas. Lemme go see if I can find those!

UPDATE: No luck finding them, but I'm certain he did make a list somewhere. You might have to scour some comment sections. I used to have a screenshot on my phone, but I guess I deleted it a long time ago.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Got some ideas from some of the Toy Fair pics:

- Spider-Man Homecoming Hulk thug's head could be used for a Goblin Nation thug figure

- Spider-Man Homecoming Captain America thugs's head could be used for a Nomad Steve Rogers mask

- Aayla Secura's head from the new Star Wars tank set could be used for the all time greatest Mystique head 

- Mentioned by another person, the new CMF figure of the old school futuristic sci-fi spaceman could be used for a Melter figure from Marvel

- The gunmetal gray bad guy (idk his name) from the Rathar Escape set has a good head that could be used for Winter Soldier complete with the strained eyes look (would look best with a black Ninjago mask imo)

- Star Wars Advent Calendar rebel soldier's torso would work well for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Ego the Living Planet

Edited by Legocity2713

1 hour ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I believe the guy who made those actually put out fig formulas. Lemme go see if I can find those!

UPDATE: No luck finding them, but I'm certain he did make a list somewhere. You might have to scour some comment sections. I used to have a screenshot on my phone, but I guess I deleted it a long time ago.

2 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

Mack looks suspiciously custom to me, and Skye's is the unnamed Pirates of the Caribbean mermaid.

5 hours ago, N_Cat said:

May is Galadriel, Ward is Kili, and I think Simmons is Elizabeth Swann.

Don't know about Mack or Skye.

15 hours ago, Hulk_Smash said:

Fitz is Frodos face I think.

Coulson is from a Endor Rebel.

Not sure about the others.

16 hours ago, LEGORACER1 said:

Can anybody identify the heads in this image (especially Fitz and Skye)

*Snip*

The Flickr account of the guy who made this set can be found here.

Edited by TheBigRedCheese
Grammar, and image.

(That's definitely Trip, btw.)

But yeah I'm preeeetty sure that head is a custom or something. The closest thing to it now would be Mordo's, but before his head I don't think there were any black-guy heads with stubble like that.

6 hours ago, SpiderMana said:

(That's definitely Trip, btw.)

But yeah I'm preeeetty sure that head is a custom or something. The closest thing to it now would be Mordo's, but before his head I don't think there were any black-guy heads with stubble like that.

Not true there was a guy in the Jurrasic World line with a similar stubble

Yeah, no. A few various options for goatees, but nothing with stubble. I can just about guarantee it, I've looked through for options for MCU Falcon several times ;)

Does anybody know a good head for Will Smith's Deadshot? At some point, I will have an (admittedly non-purist) mask for him, but I want the rest of the figure to be purist.

10 hours ago, LegoMcBoss_2004 said:

The head of Aaron Cash is probably the best option. It's from the Lego Batman Movie Arkham Asylum. It's not on Bricklink by itself but the minifig is on Bricklink.

I dunno, he just has a goatee. Willshot has a full beard.

On 21/02/2017 at 8:18 PM, Legocity2713 said:

- Star Wars Advent Calendar rebel soldier's torso would work well for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Ego the Living Planet

Could someone point me in the direction of this, I can't find the new  advent calendar anywhere

Here is a Ka-Zar with the new Batman pants on. Maybe not the best pants, with the print, but I thought the boots made it worthwhile (now I need to brick build a Sebu, which I know I've seen in this thread, years ago):

devXWSd.jpg

Edited by Repeter

Keeping my Spiderman New Animated Series fig count going, here's Shakita. 

Shakita (Spiderman The New Animated Series)

Edit: Finished up Black Mold from Volume 6 of Flash New 52 run as well. 

Black Mold

Edited by Zergos