ETDCH1h.jpg

Red Son Superman

Bzkbqlu.jpg

Yellow Lantern Batman

Xto2cNa.jpg

Spoiler and Bluebird

5mBGdhW.jpg

Gordon and Bullock

I still have soooooo many more too, need to take more pics.

1 hour ago, autorazr said:

Cable and Hope

Ghost Rider

Madelyne Prior

Dark Beast and Armagedon

Hugo Strange as Batman

The Creeper

New52 Swamp Thing

Wotan

Nite Owl

Thomas Wayne Batman

Red Son Superman

Yellow Lantern Batman

Spoiler and Bluebird

Gordon and Bullock

I still have soooooo many more too, need to take more pics.

Love'm, give us more. My faves are M. Pryor and Creeper.

4 hours ago, Rinzler said:

Anyone tried using Catman's legs on the 2014 Wolverine?

That's an interesting idea that I'd like to see done, as that's the version that I have.  Are the yellows and browns the same, though?  I'm not sure.

3 hours ago, autorazr said:

Yellow Lantern Batman

That's an awesome idea for YLB's weapon, that I'll probably use along with the two part ring I gave mine.  I used a transparent right angle grip piece with a translucent yellow stud for his ring, and gave an identical one to Sinestro, and one with a translucent green stud to Hal.

Edited by Silent Nomad

10 hours ago, Rinzler said:

Anyone tried using Catman's legs on the 2014 Wolverine?

Yeah, I also gave wolverine the BvS Superman hair and Brown Epulates. And It looks amazing.

10 hours ago, Biggus_Brickus said:

Yeah, I also gave wolverine the BvS Superman hair and Brown Epulates. And It looks amazing.

using yellow, I was able to give him the arms from the female dino hunter from cmf, looks great, I also gave him catmans legs, the combo of the two really makes wolverine pop now, I'll take a pic.

16 hours ago, Silent Nomad said:

That's an interesting idea that I'd like to see done, as that's the version that I have.  Are the yellows and browns the same, though?  I'm not sure.

That's an awesome idea for YLB's weapon, that I'll probably use along with the two part ring I gave mine.  I used a transparent right angle grip piece with a translucent yellow stud for his ring, and gave an identical one to Sinestro, and one with a translucent green stud to Hal.

I like that idea alot, been needing a use for those little clear guys, currently using them for an omega red, will post more pics soon, I've got like 30 more customs to shoot.

So I got one of the nexo knights sets yesterday, and knew I had to make spoiler. 

Spoiler

Also uploaded Fast Track from Rebirth comics, and Turbojet from Spider-Man the New Animated Series a couple days ago.. Hope y'all like it! :) 

Edited by Zergos

19 hours ago, Zergos said:

So I got one of the nexo knights sets yesterday, and knew I had to make spoiler. 

Where is that torso from? 

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

Nebula, just with a different left arm

That is such a good Wotan!! I was playing around with a Wotan figure for awhile, but that's a dozen times better than what I would've ended up with!

Don't know if this is done before (If it is, it's almost certainly better), but here's my take on X-51/Aaron Stack/Machine Man:

Machine_Man.jpg

(That blurry bit is a katana that got too close to the camera :sceptic:)

Edited by Nerd-with-a-Pencil
Needed a bit of clarification

@PepperoniBricksGreat looking Prometheus. Have you got Black Manta? His torso would add a lot more detail and could really improve the fig. Despite the inaccuracy of them, the Beast Boy legs would look good as well imo

Edited by Duncan Young

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

@PepperoniBricksGreat looking Prometheus. Have you got Black Manta? His torso would add a lot more detail and could really improve the fig. Despite the inaccuracy of them, the Beast Boy legs would look good as well imo

I dunno man, his plain black torso perfectly matches some depictions of the character:

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Prometheus-DC-Comics-JLA.jpg

58 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Yeah, I know, I just felt that some muscle definition wouldn't hurt- shame about the silver armour on the top of the torso though

It almost makes me want to try to erase the Bat-symbols off of a few of those new Batman torsos. It's a shame Lego hasn't given us a good, plain black torso like that yet. Maybe there's a piece that could cover up the Bat-symbol on that torso, maybe something to make where they cape connects in the front more prominent?

If anyone has the LEGO Batman Movie Arkham Asylum, could you use Aaron Cash's head to make a Luke Cage

Anyone have any good ideas on how to make some Outsider members? Jade- was going to use Gamorra's head. Arsenal- no idea yet. Thunder- no idea on the body yet, but I may use an extra barbara gordan head from the movie and a blonde hairpiece. black lightning- luke cage head, no idea on body yet.

So. Um.

Be Afraid...

I passed up the caveman Batman CMF the first time 'round, but I'll swap the cape out for his eventually. Looking forward to getting the Clown suit next month, and having a red cape/cowl combo to use for some kind of suit. Maybe a fire-resistant one :3

Edited by SpiderMana

Got a large bunch for you all today- Montoya, Libra, Sensor Suit Batman, Dick Grayson Bats, Unmasked Bane in a robe, Harvey Dent, Alternate Nurse Harley and Kite-Man in Prison attire

DC Figbarf 19

Bonus Arkham City Riddler-

Riddler (Arkham City)

The new pictures of the LBM Police Accessory Pack has shown me that it has the perfect head for Joe West. Add it to the body of the Collectable Series Commissioner Gordon with white arms and you have a near-perfect Joe West.