sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

13 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

It's no problem! In other news, I figured out a good way to make uber classic James Jesse Trickster!

CMF Dog Show Winner's Hair (or the BVS variant in a blondish color), Robin '66 face, Axel Walker's hips, ironically enough, and the new city scuba diver's red striped legs, with blue 1x1 modified tooth plates beneath for his air shoes. :)

Sounds great, I'll see if I have the parts (or similar around). What torso would you recommend? :classic:

With the CW invasion going on, I thought I'd make the two main bads from the Flash season 3- Savitar and Dr Alchemy (CW Alchemy is the same as the previous photo but I wanted to put them all together :classic:

Alchemy and Savitar

12 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Sounds great, I'll see if I have the parts (or similar around). What torso would you recommend? :classic:

Shoot! I knew I forgot something when writing that post! Thanks for pointing that out for me. I'd recommend the back of Ringo's torso from The Beatles set, (with yellow arms and flesh hands) as it has stripes in both the right colors (essentially) and orientation to boot.

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

With the CW invasion going on, I thought I'd make the two main bads from the Flash season 3- Savitar and Dr Alchemy (CW Alchemy is the same as the previous photo but I wanted to put them all together :classic:

Recognize Savitar and Alchemy, (both beautiful; Alchemy's head could use some tweaking), but who are the other two?

Edited by TheBigRedCheese
Forgot some parts. :P

3 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

Recognize Savitar and Alchemy, (both beautiful; Alchemy's head could use some tweaking), but who are the other two?

It's their Comic-Book counterparts.

4 hours ago, LegoMcBoss_2004 said:

@TheBigRedCheese Yeah, that :p, unless you mean the ones on the right who are based on the Flash TV show-

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-flash-season-3-flashpoint-doctor-alchemy-1201885268/

http://moviepilot.com/p/the-flash-god-of-speed-savitar/4147673

Edited by Duncan Young

18 hours ago, LegoMcBoss_2004 said:

13 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Ah, I see. I started doing research on Alchemy's comic version after he came out on The Flash, and it turned out to be a continuity snarl that I didn't want to touch with a ten-foot pole, and I'm simply not familiar with Savitar, that's why I didn't recognize the comic versions. :) LegoMcBoss, thanks for the info, and Duncan Young, thanks for the links.

Since everyone else is doing CW customs as of late, I figured I would hop on, even if it's a tad late. Here's my steeled up steel. Not a fan of the hairpiece I used, but it's the best I got for darker hairpieces. 

Edit: Did Stargirl as well.. 

Steel (CW)

Stargirl

Edited by Zergos

15 minutes ago, Hulk_Smash said:

That's a really good Steel :)

What head is that from?

Thanks!! The head is from the character Zane of the Ninjago theme. :) 

23 hours ago, Zergos said:

Since everyone else is doing CW customs as of late, I figured I would hop on, even if it's a tad late. Here's my steeled up steel. Not a fan of the hairpiece I used, but it's the best I got for darker hairpieces. 
Edit: Did Stargirl as well...

Excellent job! What head did you use for Star-Girl?

Been meaning to ask this, the new Red Hood figure from the Lego Batman Movie CMF line has the Jason Todd styled Red Hood head underneath the domed helmet so I'm using it to make a real Jason Todd minifigure. Any ideas for the torso besides the official one from this year's Killer Croc set? I was thinking Extremis Soldier's from Iron Man 3 or the New 52 Batman fig's but I'm not 100% sure.

52 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Been meaning to ask this, the new Red Hood figure from the Lego Batman Movie CMF line has the Jason Todd styled Red Hood head underneath the domed helmet so I'm using it to make a real Jason Todd minifigure. Any ideas for the torso besides the official one from this year's Killer Croc set? I was thinking Extremis Soldier's from Iron Man 3 or the New 52 Batman fig's but I'm not 100% sure.

Maybe Cad Bane's (2010) torso for the jacketed look?

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

If you're looking for a jacket-less Red Hood, those are pretty good options. I always used Indiana Jones's torso for my Red Hood, though. It's a tougher find these days, but I think it looks pretty good! :classic:

3 hours ago, TheBigRedCheese said:

Excellent job! What head did you use for Star-Girl?

Jillian Holtzman's non goggle head from the most recent ghostbusters set. 

I saw a post on Flickr a little while ago where someone did the Demon Fist from the Rebirth Teen Titans but I can't find them for the life of me now. Can anybody find what I'm talking about? It might actually be one of you :grin:

15 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I saw a post on Flickr a little while ago where someone did the Demon Fist from the Rebirth Teen Titans but I can't find them for the life of me now. Can anybody find what I'm talking about? It might actually be one of you :grin:

Really? Dang, I missed that one.. It wasn't me, though I should probably make them soon. 

Anyone have ideas on how to make the 4 different identities that Peter Parker uses during his "Identity Crisis"? More specifically, Prodigy, Ricochet, and Hornet, since Dusk seems pretty self explanatory. I know I'll use beetle wings for Hornet, and the white trooper head from star wars for Ricochet, but I need help with literally everything else. 

Edited by Zergos

13 hours ago, Zergos said:

Anyone have ideas on how to make the 4 different identities that Peter Parker uses during his "Identity Crisis"? More specifically, Prodigy, Ricochet, and Hornet, since Dusk seems pretty self explanatory. I know I'll use beetle wings for Hornet, and the white trooper head from star wars for Ricochet, but I need help with literally everything else. 

Im also very very curious to making these characters. Prodigy could somehow use the neck piece that General Magmar (Nexo Knight's) has... It seems somewhat similar to Prodigy's design to me, but no idea for the head.

Throwing my hat in with the CW DC characters customs.

First is Cisco (need to find a darker hair piece), Flash (Slightly modified to break up his colors a bit) and Caitlyn.

MTsNLvd.jpg

Next is (the best approximation I could make of ) Killer Frost, Captain Cold, Savitar (inspired in partially by Duncan Young's custom from a few posts back; not entirely sold on his armor) and Heatwave.

6RQSZch.png

Edited by LegoTFGuy

Picked up the new Mr. Freeze set from the Batman movie, switched in the new blue head for the old white head, and used the white head, Luthor's suit and some new arms to make Great White Shark;

FullSizeRender%202_zpsyg8rmmfh.jpg

I'm not 100% happy at all with the Luthor suit, it's just the one I had extra's of - I'd like either a more casual look or like maybe a Hawaii'an shirt, he tends to be portrayed like that with his cut-off sleeves lol, but a more 'casual' suit look would be ideal.