sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Welcome to Eurobricks! :D

Coulson and Skye look great, but Dugan might benefit from the grey bowler and a different torso and legs.

Maybe a brown bowler... I really like this torso, but I think it needs different arms and legs (something green maybe). I used this picture, but my colour perception is a mess:D

So some images of the Lego Batman Movie sets are out. Give Robin a different pair of legs and you have a near perfect Carrie Kelly. Jokers new torso (if yo give it purple arms) would look great with the classic Joker head and the Heath Ledger Joker Hair Piece. Harley's new head with the dimensions body and hat make the perfect BTAS Harley, and of course the new Batgirl,Kabuki Twins and The new Utility belts will be a great addition to anyone's collection

Edited by Biggus_Brickus

And Kabuki can be used as Elektra (that's what I'm going to use when I get one anyway)

Maybe a brown bowler... I really like this torso, but I think it needs different arms and legs (something green maybe). I used this picture, but my colour perception is a mess:D

Yes, actually, the brown bowler might be best, if there is such a piece. I'm not sure if there is or isn't, but if there is, use it! :D

1) Give Robin a different pair of legs and you have a near perfect Carrie Kelly.

2) Jokers new torso (if you give it purple arms) would look great with the classic Joker hair and the Heath Ledger Joker Hair Piece.

3) Harley's new head with the dimensions body and hat make the perfect BTAS Harley

4) Of course the new Batgirl, Kabuki Twins and The new Utility belts will be a great addition to anyone's collection

1) I totally agree, but I'd want to get a closer look at those goggle things first.

2) No argument here. I'd love to see that!

3) No argument here. I'd love to see that!

4) Absolutely! Although there's been some debate in the forums about the belts, but who cares?

EDIT: (Who cares is meant to be in reference to the fact that they presumably come off.)

Joker's arms would also help with a Suicide Squad custom, as they're tattooed with card suits.

Sounds nice!

And Kabuki can be used as Elektra (that's what I'm going to use when I get one anyway)

So can Kai or Nya or any of the red Ninjago figures. Here's mine. The only reason that I don't like those is because of the maroon. Elektra seems to have a brighter red to me, but to each his own.

On another note, they could also be used for female Hand members. :)

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

Any ideas for a purist Miss America Chavez, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum) and Blue Marvel? I really want to create the Ultimates...

For MAC I thinking about this torso, it's not perfect, but I can't find any better.

Any ideas for a purist Miss America Chavez, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum) and Blue Marvel? I really want to create the Ultimates...

For MAC I thinking about this torso, it's not perfect, but I can't find any better.

From what I've Googled, that does seem like a great torso. As for her hair, I'd use this when she has the hood from her hoodie up, and this when she doesn't. Obviously, neither are perfect, but I hope they'll do. As for Blue Marvel and Spectrum, I can't seem to find consistent pictures for either of them. If you post some sorce material, I can definitely help.

EDIT: Sorry I can't be of any more immediate help. :(

I liked a lot of your post, but I just wanted to respond to the bowler part - comes in black, reddish brown, and Light Bluish Gray, and technically also Riddler green and Clown Blue :wink:

In that case, I'd use the reddish brown one. :D

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

I know I'll be swapping out the head and cowl on this new Batgirl minifig with my old one to make the Batgirl of Burnside costume. It's as close as we're gonna get without them outright releasing a Batgirl of Burnside figure (which I would be a billion percent okay with).

The Evolution of Spider-Man:

What are the arms from?

Edited by legobagel

It is 1 AM, and I just did something big and dumb.

I present to you, the Justice Society of America!

Some of these I've uploaded before, many are new, and a couple are still on the path to improvement.

We've got: Doctor Mid-Nite, Obsidian, Sandman, Alan Scott, Stargirl, Jay Garrick, Wildcat, Ma Hunkel, Hourman, and the official Hawkman thrown in for good measure.

Awesome job Numbuh! They look great like all your figs! Loving that CW Hourman especially!

That looks so awesome. I have to definitely do this. I wonder why the recent Spider-Man sets stopped with the double-molding. I assume it's a cost thing, but I don't need anymore of the plain blue spideys. I have so many!

Edited by LuxorV
Please, do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Yessss so much better! Now, all we need is those legs and those arms with print on them and then we finally have the best spidey.

Does anyone have ideas for the Smallville tv series style Justice League? Especially I want a good Flash/Impulse.

Awesome job Numbuh! They look great like all your figs! Loving that CW Hourman especially!

Thanks, dude! If they ever come out with a yellow hood, I might try to blend my two Hourman designs together. The traditional one I'm using is mostly just like that for the sake of having a stronger yellow presence in my display.

Thought of a few Upgrades for a few figs.

Civil War: Hawkeye

Hair: CMF 16 Spy

Head: Mario Götze

Left arm: Super Boy

Thor

Hair: Fili the dwarf

Cape: Dark Red

Arms: BvS Wonder Woman

Legs: New 52 Wonder Woman

Nick Fury:

Torso/legs: General Hux

Star Lord

Hair: Civil War Unmasked Cap

Waist: Civil War Scarlett Witch Waist Cape

So I'm thinking about making ultimate kitty pryde in her green and yellow outfit that she hangs around spidey with. Any ideas for torsos I could use? I think I'll use the dual colored legs from the new doc ock for her, but not sure what torso would work. Also probably would have to go with her without the mask, as the hydra soldier is male, and idk if the hydra diver would work. Any help would be much appreciated :D. https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8889703_f260.jpg for reference.

Edited by Zergos

So I'm thinking about making ultimate kitty pryde in her green and yellow outfit that she hangs around spidey with. Any ideas for torsos I could use? I think I'll use the dual colored legs from the new doc ock for her, but not sure what torso would work. Also probably would have to go with her without the mask, as the hydra soldier is male, and idk if the hydra diver would work. Any help would be much appreciated :D. https://usercontent2...889703_f260.jpg for reference.

The new Doc Ock legs are Bright Green, so your options are very limited. There doesn't seem to be a good head for the mask, and the closest torso I could find is the Twitch torso from Toy Story.

This is more of an idea than anything, but here's Duela Dent!

The new Doc Ock legs are Bright Green, so your options are very limited. There doesn't seem to be a good head for the mask, and the closest torso I could find is the Twitch torso from Toy Story.

This is more of an idea than anything, but here's Duela Dent!

They're bright green? That's a bummer.. Guess I'll have to wait a while before I make her :(. Rip the dream. Been reading lots of the 2000-2009 ultimate spider-man run, so good! Really like her costume too, kinda figured it wouldn't really be possible, but I figured I ask. Nice job with Duela! Looks very accurate to her character :)

Edit: Another first today. First to make Vulcan of the teen titans! Here he is, I'm actually quite proud of how he turned out!

Vulcan

Edited by Zergos