sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Could someone please upload a picture of the Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America minifigure, but with the Batman vs. Superman dark blue and red, dual-molded legs?

Could someone please upload a picture of the Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America minifigure, but with the Batman vs. Superman dark blue and red, dual-molded legs?

I'd like to add a request to see the original Avengers Captain America with those same legs.

I'd like to add a request to see the original Avengers Captain America with those same legs.

Here's that torso with the legs on flickr. The shade of red on the torso is different from that of the legs though. And there's a custom head, but that's generally what he looks like.

Any idea for pursuit Batman V Superman Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent figures?

That reminds me, does anyone have a decent design for BvS Mercy Graves?

Edited by Airbenderfreak

I like that Peter!

Any idea for pursuit Batman V Superman Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent figures?

Clark would probably use the same head as the Clark from that DVD and maybe even that same S-curl hair. Bruce's head would probably be one of these three (1) (2) (3) with some sort of black slicked-back hair. Clark could use the tan suit torso from the Harry Potter werewolf guy (Lupin, right? I pretty much just consider him Werewolfy McWerewolf with as subtle as his name is lol) and maybe a brown trenchcoat if you're willing to cut capes. Bruce's torso from the old 2006 sets would work pretty well here, maybe also with a black trenchcoat cut from a cape.

That reminds me, does anyone have a decent design for BvS Mercy Graves?

Her torso looks to be the hardest part. There really aren't any designed like that that I can find. Just try out about every black female torso you've got on hand. There're some leaked pictures online of her in a different outfit than the one from the trailer that you could manage with the Juno Eclipse torso, some white arms, and a skirt. The best head is probably the Harleen Quinzel one from Arkham Asylum, and I'd try either bob cut hair piece in black. Hope this helps!

Her torso looks to be the hardest part. There really aren't any designed like that that I can find. Just try out about every black female torso you've got on hand. There're some leaked pictures online of her in a different outfit than the one from the trailer that you could manage with the Juno Eclipse torso, some white arms, and a skirt. The best head is probably the Harleen Quinzel one from Arkham Asylum, and I'd try either bob cut hair piece in black. Hope this helps!

Thanks, that helped a lot!

Do you mean the Avengers movie, or the classic comic Captain America?

Either way, I think that these legs, courtesy of Spider-Man, might work as well.

Either way, I think that these legs, courtesy of Spider-Man, might work as well.

He meant the 2012 Avengers film Captain America minifigure, which K-Nut kindly shared a picture of above.

He meant the 2012 Avengers film Captain America minifigure, which K-Nut kindly shared a picture of above.

Indeed I did, and he did. Thanks.

Yeah I have that set up right now. Looks pretty good.

Does anybody have any good torso ideas for Jonah Hex? Whatever I get I'll have to buy, so I figured I might as well buy the best option out there.

As you can see I'm waiting on my white tiles, but meanwhile...

24347520125_01da08f2e4_c.jpg

I wanted to have Quicksilver and Flash in running poses, but on one leg they came off of their base rather than picking it up with them. So I had to get creative. Waiting on a Dark Azure 1x3 curved slope for the far back, and I'll hopefully find another black 1x1 tile for directly behind Quicksilver's leg. Flash's could use a tad more of the trans-yellow, IMO, but I think it looks okay, for having to stay roughly within the 6x6 area. :)

Does anybody have any good torso ideas for Jonah Hex? Whatever I get I'll have to buy, so I figured I might as well buy the best option out there.

I'd vote for Kyle or Barrett from the Lone Ranger, though the Union soldiers could work if you don't mind him being on the wrong side of the war.

That's a pretty cool and inventive take on the speedster blur. Well done!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to MOCing a race or something with the 2 or them. Obviously I could do it longer outside the context of the chess board, but I kindof like how easily I can pick it up and put it elsewhere.

Might try something like that for my Flash.

Meanwhile here are my Gorgon and Medusa

Another good hair piece for Gorgon is Elrond's from the council set, if you want Gorgon's "crown"

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote pictures from the same page. Thank you.

I think that this one looks pretty good . . .

A lot of the Lone Ranger stuff works, as well as the CMF Cowboy*, and even a lot of the classic Western stuff, which, surprisingly enough, doesn't all have yellow "flesh" peeking out from the neckline.

* The Cowboy DOES have yellow "flesh" peeking out from the neckline.

I wanted to have Quicksilver and Flash in running poses, but on one leg they came off of their base rather than picking it up with them. So I had to get creative. Waiting on a Dark Azure 1x3 curved slope for the far back, and I'll hopefully find another black 1x1 tile for directly behind Quicksilver's leg. Flash's could use a tad more of the trans-yellow, IMO, but I think it looks okay, for having to stay roughly within the 6x6 area. :)

:excited::moar::drool::thumbup: > The feels from just seeing this little bit of the awesome chess set! AGH! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! Just kidding. :tongue:

I love what you did with the speed trails, as it's the first time I've ever seen them curved before.

EDIT: The amount of trans-yellow in the Flash's speed trail is fine. I think though, that you should try all trans or all regular in terms of colors. If you can, try replacing the trans-yellow you have now with regular yellow, and see what happens. That, or you could replace the red you have now with trans red, and see what that does. It's good either way.

I'd vote for Kyle or Barrett from the Lone Ranger, though the Union soldiers could work if you don't mind him being on the wrong side of the war.

The Lone Ranger line has so many uses . . .

Also, Jonah Hex actually fought for both sides during the Civil War. :tongue::grin: He started as a Confederate and then defected to the Union.

Meanwhile here are my Gorgon and Medusa

Beautiful! I love Gorgon. That torso combo also seems really good for Rick Flag Jr., and that Medusa resembles Plastique . . . :thumbup: :thumbup: Two thumbs up for versatality. Plus, I like that version of the Doctor from the Pandorica's opening over there in the right corner. :grin:

Edited by TheBigRedCheese