sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Can anyone suggest any decent Justice League Dark purist figs?

Zatanna is quite easy, but I really want a purist Constantine, Swamp Thing and Frankenstein.

Hey guys! I haven't been online in a while and I was wondering if people have started posting links rather than actual photos. Was this because of a new rule that was implemented or have people just sorta changed the way they present their pictures. Just wondering, sorry for the inconvenience!

I only do links when on mobile because I can't embed photos the same way. I always try to embed, its easier to see them.

Hulk_Smash, ah darn. Well, thanks anyway.

Ooh. Sounds like I'll be making at least one of them now. :tongue:

Numbuh1Nerd, PREACH. Not only do they need more flesh-tone women, they need more racially diverse women as well. EDIT: Reading it over a second time, I'm seeing just how good advice that is. I'll have to hit up Bricklink, and start stocking up on Hermione and WW heads. :tongue:

Using Yellow fixes this :wink: Also, in the new minifigs line, we are getting a yellow female head with a domino mask. I am verrrry pumped

Ooo, I like that Constantine! Where is that torso from?

It's from set 7197 (Venice canal chase)

Also I think star lord's face would be good for Constantine.

Using Yellow fixes this :wink: Also, in the new minifigs line, we are getting a yellow female head with a domino mask. I am verrrry pumped

If only yellow didn't look so bad >:P

Really though, I'm gonna be hunting that figure down! Nice hairpiece, great torso,and there's gotta be a yellow character with a domino mask in one of these universes! It looks like it would be a perfect purist DKR Catwoman, really.

Any good ideas for Beast Boy's transformation?

At the moment we have a green snake... and a green frog thing.

Are there any green animal heads from Chima or Ninjago that could be used?

Holy moly Numbuh. All I can say is that I love them all!!!! May have to use some of them in the future, we'll see :D.

Here's Angel :D

Angel by randompanda_0611, on Flickr

Huh, Chima+LOTR+Star Wars= Angel. I can honestly say that had you told me that, I would not have expected something that cohesive. Nice job!

Who's head is that? It looks great!

Looks like Thor from Hulk Lab Smash.

Have you guys seen the new CMF Knight? His arms may be a good way to give Batman purist vambraces.

Ooo! I didn't realize those were dual-colored arms! That's perfect for bat-gloves!!

Have you guys seen the new CMF Knight? His arms may be a good way to give Batman purist vambraces.

Ooo! I didn't realize those were dual-colored arms! That's perfect for bat-gloves!!

The Series 15 knight with the green outfit and new mace? Doesn't he just have gun-metal arms?

Either way, the mace works well for Hawkman (since it finally isn't oblong and curved, HALLELUJAH!)

The torso and legs though might work well for a more Mythological Loki.

Edited by Legocity2713

They just have vambraces that resemble Batman's printed on them.

The Series 15 knight with the green outfit and new mace? Doesn't he just have gun-metal arms?

Are they? I noticed they looked a little shiny in the pictures I saw, but I figured it was the lightning. If they are, It probably wouldn't work as well.

My first thought was the mace for Hawkman, too! The CMFs tend to use pieces that'll debut in upcoming sets, maybe they'll be re-releasing Hawkman with that mace, or maybe introducing Hawkgirl? Guess that belongs in the DC 2016 thread, though :grin: