sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Does anyone have some thoughts on how to make some Court of Owls figs to go with the new 52 batman? While your at it how about Spymaster, Ghost and Madame Mysque for some purist Iron Man rogues, I've been trying to work on them to no avail..

Does anyone have some thoughts on how to make some Court of Owls figs to go with the new 52 batman? While your at it how about Spymaster, Ghost and Madame Mysque for some purist Iron Man rogues, I've been trying to work on them to no avail..

The Court of Owls mask is hard to replicate. Your best bet is either a plain white or the Avatar Firebender heads.

As for Madame Masque, I'd suggest this torso and maybe this head for the mask. The rest should be pretty self explanatory. Would love to see pictures if you try this, by the way! Madame Masque is one of my favorite Marvel villains but I like the means to make her myself.

The Court of Owls mask is hard to replicate. Your best bet is either a plain white or the Avatar Firebender heads.

As for Madame Masque, I'd suggest this torso and maybe this head for the mask. The rest should be pretty self explanatory. Would love to see pictures if you try this, by the way! Madame Masque is one of my favorite Marvel villains but I like the means to make her myself.

https://www.flickr.c...04/16201553234/ - Talon

Credit to TheMooseFigs.

Which version of Spymaster?! There's 3 of them!

There's are two different versions of Ghost right here on Eurobricks, in this very forum! :grin:

One's on page 11, and the other's on page 27.

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

I just scratched up a pretty simple rendition of Cyborg that's more in line with his classic and DCYou appearance. I think it turned out pretty alright! Check it out right over here!

Victor Looks real cool like that. DC You has been awesome, I want to do a the new batman and superman in purist.

SO HERES A TON OF UPDATES, sorry

KCzCFQU.jpg

Nightcrawler finally looking exactly how I want him, new airjitsu head is perfect

KIdbFRT.jpg

can anyone guess this guy? (I was iffy on this one but if someone can recognize it, maybe its not so bad)

XRpDLgE.jpg

Phoenix?

DeRu6uq.jpg

Wolverine displaying his healing abiltiy and adamantium skeleton

F8ioUJf.jpg

Steve Rogers and Captain America

bElYNw8.jpg

Electro

mcNM57P.jpg

Nick Fury and Dum Dum Dugan

2bI8jO4.jpg

Masters of Evil's Yellowjacket

nJfILfE.jpg

The Superior Spidey and Henchman

VbA6Yt3.jpg

Kaine Scarlet Spider

Ee9KbxR.jpg

"Cat-Like" Beast

8Wz1cPV.jpg

ANAD Dr. Strange

aeJKmZh.jpg

Agent Venom (MARVEL BRING BACK THIS COSTUME)

kEWfnnJ.jpg

Some X-Peeps

68JxwBA.jpg

Puck

YO AND SOME DC!

lQb3hga.jpg

Check out creepy Joker Supes

NaoqJZt.jpg

Stargirl

2WbmkMF.jpg

Red Tornado

WdGfjk2.jpg

Deadshot and Harley

2T5h4Mw.jpg

FOR THE CORPS!

vdpNQ3E.jpg

FEAR THE CORPS! Scarecrow Yellow Lantern

Sentry maybe? The rest look great. I love Scarecrow. :wub:

Edited by K-Nut

Awesome customs, autorazr! I had a lot of similar ideas, but just didn't have the parts, so it's nice to see them executed. Is Kaine using Magneto's torso?

Edited by Sir Gareth

Sentry maybe? The rest look great. I love Scarecrow. :wub:

It was Sentry that I was going for. That torso is so cool any idea who else it could be used for? Thanks for liking scarecrow, I was pretty proud of that one.

Awesome customs, autorazr! I had a lot of similar ideas, but just didn't have the parts, so it's nice to see them executed. Is Kaine using Magneto's torso?

Thanks! That is magnetos torso. Wish there was something better, that shoulder gear is too bulky I think but it covers the right parts of the red.

I had that idea for Scarecrow, but never thought to use that head. Nice find! I'm not sure what Sentry's torso could also be used for, though...

It looks like a Blue Crowbar. It came in the Dilophosaurus Jurassic World set for sure, and probably a few others.

That's actually a really nice usage of that piece! :thumbup: Didn't catch it at first. :blush:

Dang, I love the Superior Spidey, Agent Venom, and X-Men! While I go fleshy, I'll definitely try to get a hold of two Carnage sets instead of one for a Superior (though I'll probably do different arms. I don't tend to be a fan of such unstable connections) and see if I can't get an extra venom head off BL or something. (Again, there are some things I'd do differently, but that's not to say yours is bad at all. Personally I'm not a huge fan of using the spider piece as it sticks out so much.)

I'm thinking about making a Tumblr to archive purist superhero figs, since it's a bit challenging to find specific characters that are actually purist if you're looking. Not sure about a name, though. Do you guys like that idea? Of course, nobody's pictures would be used without at least sourcing it, if not seeking permission first.

I'm thinking about making a Tumblr to archive purist superhero figs, since it's a bit challenging to find specific characters that are actually purist if you're looking. Not sure about a name, though. Do you guys like that idea? Of course, nobody's pictures would be used without at least sourcing it, if not seeking permission first.

Love the idea! And I'll give you picture permission right now. Use any of mine!

Go for it Numbuh! You can use any of mine :D

Edit: Decided to upload my bunker WIP so here is my progress on him.

Bunker w.i.p

Edited by Zergos

Perfect Head for a Batman Beyond Batman?

20718333171_7b18fa4ae6.jpg

I was messing around with the 2015 Batman head when I realized it turned sideways was the perfect head for a Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond Batman.

Please give credit if used.

Edit: Works for Black Panther too!

Edited by Sir Gareth