sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Actually I was thinking Bane's head for 2099 and Foot Soldier's head for Noir? Can anyone throw that up here so I can see it? Hard to see in my head.

https://instagram.co...n-by=just1brick

Good comics Hank Pym Yellowjacket.

Also, it makes very good use out of the AoU Hydra head.

I'm really liking this. :drool:

https://instagram.co...n-by=just1brick

Also, good Ms. Marvel in this picture, just needs a more feminine head.

Credit to just1brick.

I really dig that Yellowjacket! I'd make it if I had the helmet and armor. Does anyone recognize the torso on Kingpin in that picture? Or is it non-purist?

Somebody mentioned Speedy back there, to which I would suggest a Robin torso, Tim Drake mask, generic tousled hair in dark orange, red legs, and flesh arms with yellow hands. Alternative torsos I would try are here and here. The important thing is maintaining the right ratio of red and yellow. Hope that helps!

I really dig that Yellowjacket! I'd make it if I had the helmet and armor. Does anyone recognize the torso on Kingpin in that picture? Or is it non-purist?

Somebody mentioned Speedy back there, to which I would suggest a Robin torso, Tim Drake mask, generic tousled hair in dark orange, red legs, and flesh arms with yellow hands. Alternative torsos I would try are here and here. The important thing is maintaining the right ratio of red and yellow. Hope that helps!

I think Kingpin is non-purist. Looks like a decal.

As for Speedy, great ideas. i think the torso in the first link is the best though. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Anybody want to make the D-list Spider-Man villain Tarantula? Well, here you go:

Hank Pym Ant Man's torso with red arms and black hands

Plain red legs legs with a black hip piece

Ultron Sentry's helmet

And any head really since it gets covered by the helmet piece. However, Hank's not screaming, normal head works surprisingly well and I would totally recommend it. :thumbup:

It looks pretty good if I do say so myself. :blush::grin:

Edited by Legocity2713

You can use most of the Chima torsos for Iron Man suits, seeing as most of them have the "chi orbs" on their chests.

post-141878-0-76873600-1438009588_thumb.jpg

MARVEL

Mockingbird (cross between comic version and agents of shield), Wiccan and Hulkling and Domino (X-men)

Edited by klonetrropa

Crap, did I say head? I meant helmet.

It's one of the Robot Soldiers from The LEGO Movie

Good idea. :thumbup: :thumbup: [Phantasm] is a really cool looking character. Never heard of him before.

Actually, Phantasm is

a woman.

Edited by N_Cat

Actually, Phantasm is a woman.

Whoa, thats one buff chick. :blush:

Thanks for letting me know. Curious on her backstory now, gonna go wiki her.

I recently read the DC "Superman: Red Son" graphic novel and I got a little inspiration to make some of the characters from that story. The quick summary of the story is what would happen if Superman had landed in the USSR instead of the USA.

Here they are, left to right: Red Son Green Lantern, Red Son Superman, and Red Son Wonder Woman.

red_son.jpg

I recently read the DC "Superman: Red Son" graphic novel and I got a little inspiration to make some of the characters from that story. The quick summary of the story is what would happen if Superman had landed in the USSR instead of the USA.

Here they are, left to right: Red Son Green Lantern, Red Son Superman, and Red Son Wonder Woman.

Great customs. I just picked up Red Son from the comic shop a few days ago. I haven't read it yet, but I love the character designs. You did a good job in translating them.

Actually, Phantasm is a woman.

Spoiler... :tongue:

Whoa, thats one buff chick. :blush:

Thanks for letting me know. Curious on her backstory now, gonna go wiki her.

Her only major appearance is in Mask of the Phantasm, an animated film that's part of the DCAU from '93. I definitely recommend a watch, seeing as it's (IMO) the best Batman story brought to film. Maybe tied with TDK, but it's close for me. :wub:

Looking nice! :thumbup: