sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Can anyone who has Sandman post a pic of him with Loki's head please?

Also, can anyone post a pic of Spider-trike electro's head on Amazing Spider-Man 2 electro's body?

Many thanks. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Can anyone who has Sandman post a pic of him with Loki's head please?

I'm actually much more interested in seeing him with the original Superman head. It's basically Loki's head, just with an alternate expression. :classic:

I also want to give him this hairpiece, even if it does a bad job of covering up reversible expressions. Maybe then the Loki head is more apt. :wink:

I'm actually much more interested in seeing him with the original Superman head. It's basically Loki's head, just with an alternate expression. :classic:

I also want to give him this hairpiece, even if it does a bad job of covering up reversible expressions. Maybe then the Loki head is more apt. :wink:

Yeah that hair would be good. Superman is a good head too. Anything with some cheekbones would be fine I think. :classic:

"I am Loki, of Asgard."

Here ya go, kinda, not the same torso. (Credit for the pic goes to Ultron32, a fellow Eurobricks member)

I for one think it makes him look too young. I like the current face. :wink:

I was wondering if any of you have given Loki a different face. The one he has doesn't really capture his evil/mischief-ness.

My brother suggested young Boba Fett's face ( http://www.bricklink.com/ml/sw514.jpg ) but we don't have it and I think his eyes are too big.

Does anyone have a picture of him with that face? Thanks.

Like this? It's not the official with the head but it is purist...

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Looks good! He would look a lot better with Professor Frink's outfit instead of a female one, though.

I agree. The curves Lego insists on doing look great for female figures (especially when licensed) but they really, really limit the use of the torsos on male figures. :hmpf_bad:

Great figures everyone!!! It's always so great to see what everyone comes up with! Way back in the thread, I asked about potential mal duncan guardian parts. I only really need to figure out the torso, but I can't find anything thats like the young justice one. If someone could help me out, that would be great. He's one character I really want to make, but is very difficult.

And here are those X-Men customs I hinted at last time!

Toad

800x600.jpg

Gambit

800x600.jpg

Angel

800x600.jpg

Colossus (Movie)

800x600.jpg

Professor X

800x600.jpg

Cyclops (Minimal Modifications)

800x600.jpg

Sabretooth

800x600.jpg

Juggernaut

800x600.jpg

Mystique (WIP)

800x600.jpg

No Aayla Secura head yet...

Wolverine (Movie)

800x600.jpg

Next time will be villains. Thanks and Allons-y!

Skier1215, I love your Colossus. Which head is he using, or at least which color is it? I can't tell with that lighting.

Skier1215, I love your Colossus. Which head is he using, or at least which color is it? I can't tell with that lighting.

Extremis Soldier from the Iron Man 3 line. It can glow in the dark, so the natural color is a form of white.

Looks good! He would look a lot better with Professor Frink's outfit instead of a female one, though.

Agreed. My current Lizard has his legs, the Series 4 Scientist Torso, the Lizard Helmet/Tail from Series 5, and a plain black head.

Anyone have ideas for a purist Arkham Knight?

I've been thinking of old Haweye's torso with black arms and Sith Trooper Legs with a black head and a black batman cowl?

Can anyone post pics of that please? I've been wondering whether to go though with it and place a Bricklink order.

Anyone have ideas for a purist Arkham Knight?

I've been thinking of old Haweye's torso with black arms and Sith Trooper Legs with a black head and a black batman cowl?

Can anyone post pics of that please? I've been wondering whether to go though with it and place a Bricklink order.

I think a backwards Foot Ninja head from TMNT with the older Type 2 Cowl (the one that goes down too far) would look good. Then you get the Red along the eyes. :thumbup:

I think a backwards Foot Ninja head from TMNT with the older Type 2 Cowl (the one that goes down too far) would look good. Then you get the Red along the eyes. :thumbup:

Oooh, thats smart. I like that a lot actually. Thanks for your help.

As for torsos, does anyone have any ideas? Sadly Lego made no red bat signals that i know of. Nightwing might be the closest.

Edited by Legocity2713

Your idea might be the best. I think there's a bootleg Batman with a red bat symbol, but that wouldn't be purist. :sceptic:

Your idea might be the best. I think there's a bootleg Batman with a red bat symbol, but that wouldn't be purist. :sceptic:

I know, I'm thinking about going that route, but I don't really want to order online, especially from a foreign country like Hong Kong.

Thanks anyway though. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Does anyone know where to get Decool figs in the US? Is there maybe an Internet site or something, or perhaps a brick and mortar store to purchase such items?

For anybody making a Judge Dredd figure,

18023222733_49fb8fa316_z.jpg

While I fully realise the helmet isn't purist (please ignore it), his shoulder armour is, and I'd thought I'd share the design.

It's made using regular gold epaulettes, and a gold visor placed over said epaulettes. The helmet, and any helmet I believe, will hold the visor down due to it's wide base, pushing the head up just slightly (no more than the new life jackets or the medal pieces for instance), meaning it's fragile (unless you secure it). A big benefit of the design is that the gold visor comes just over the police badge, like how Dredd's classic badge connected via a chain to his armour.

Skier1215, as others have said, fantastic Colossus! I'm also impressed by the way you've done Toad's legs, I've never seen anything like that attempted, but it certainly works well.

Here are those villains!

Red Hulk

800x600.jpg

Loki

800x600.jpg

Goblin Gang (green Goblin, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Taskmaster, and Sandman)

800x600.jpg

Hail Hydra! (Bullseye [Daredevil 2003 style], 4 Hydra agents [Captain America: The First Avenger style])

800x600.jpg

Stilt-Man

800x600.jpg

Norman Osborn

800x600.jpg

Whiplash (Movie)

800x600.jpg

Doctor Doom (WIP [is there any better torso besides the official I could use?])

800x600.jpg