sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

What head did you use for Avalanche? All those look really good!

I'm really digging your Deadshot, Watchman!

If you are asking about mine, it is the Nova head from the Bugle set :)

Bucky is awesome, better than mine, what torso did you use?

Scorpion is very kool.

Pyro's weapon and backpack is brilliant.

Zola is ace!

That's a realllly great Scorpion! :wub:

Thanks guys :D The torso bucky has is one from an old western set like the cavalrymen in Fort Legorado

I agree with everybody before me. They really took the words right out of my mouth. Excellent work good sir and I think that I might need to try a few of these combinations for my display. Two thumbs ally he way up. :classic: :classic: :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great figures Siggibricker! Although may I recommend using a double - bracket for Scorpion to add more stability. :classic:

Edited by Godtshep

Great figures Siggibricker! Although may I recommend using a double - bracket for Scorpion to add more stability. :classic:

Haha yeah I used this one because it is green, and because when I made it the double ones weren't out yet. Just waiting to get an extra double one.

Made a few new ones, and I made a Thanos but he isn't purist, so I put him into my own thread.

First up is a random Iron man armour

IMG_0637_zpsmh94ifg0.jpg

Melinda May

IMG_06401_zpsq5r2wjgx.jpg

Grant Ward

IMG_06411_zpsezjxal4g.jpg

Movie Falcon (front and back)

IMG_0643_zpsmayagbng.jpg

IMG_0647_zps2xqmjkha.jpg

Modified Scarlet Witch

IMG_06391_zpsjzecvecs.jpg

Does anybody know how to make Dr. Helen Cho from Avenegrs Age of Ultron? So far I thought about using the Research Institute lab coat with name tag, but am unsure about legs, hair, and especially a face. Anybody have any ideas? They would surely be appreciated. :classic:

Edited by Legocity2713

Modified Scarlet Witch

*snip*

I love that hairpiece for her, and I don't know why they didn't use it. It fits that depiction so much better. I'll have to use that on my own SW minifigure. :classic:

Edit: I looked it up, and now I know why they didn't use it. It's too old.

Edited by Silent Nomad

Loving that head for Ward! That's one of the new Clone Trooper heads, right?

Yes it is, I had been looking for a good head for ages,then I got the Geonosis walker set and realised it was the perfect head for him :)

Yes it is, I had been looking for a good head for ages,then I got the Geonosis walker set and realised it was the perfect head for him :)

<p>Great! Those'll be easy to get then. I've been trying to make the season 1 team for ages.

I still need to find the right head and hair for Fitz and Skye.

I used Star Lord's hair and an old-ish Luke Skywalker head for Fitz, and a Hermione head and I'd say either the old princess hair or the should've-been-Scarlett-Witch hair for Skye. My problem is finding the right hair and head for Simmons, and a head for May. Everyone else is just a matter of buying the parts and not needing them for other characters.

I posted Simmons awhile back, not too happy with the head, but I think the hair suits her.

I posted Simmons awhile back, not too happy with the head, but I think the hair suits her.

That hair seems about right, and I'll definitely have to find that torso. Thanks!

The torso was from the female scientist from, I think, series 8 of the minifigures line.

The torso was from the female scientist from, I think, series 8 of the minifigures line.

Buying CMFs individually is really expensive, though. That torso is in the Research Institute Cuusoo set, right? If I can't get that I'll try the torso from that Claire minifig from Jurassic World.

Stargirl isn't purist (so, you know, ignore that part of the pic), but I figured if the gray market folks were going to make her, then she needed a Jack Knight version of Starman to go with her, and he is 100% purist:

Lego%20Stars_zpsojbtfeot.png

Both of their cosmic staffs (staves?) are purist creations, too. Not 100% satisfied with those, but they were the closest I could come to the hooked ends of 'em with the pieces I had available.

I dig the staffs, but I'd try different hair for Jack, and maybe try to incorporate the goggles in there somehow. Great work, though!

Stargirl isn't purist (so, you know, ignore that part of the pic), but I figured if the gray market folks were going to make her, then she needed a Jack Knight version of Starman to go with her, and he is 100% purist:

[pic]

Both of their cosmic staffs (staves?) are purist creations, too. Not 100% satisfied with those, but they were the closest I could come to the hooked ends of 'em with the pieces I had available.

I dig the staffs, but I'd try different hair for Jack, and maybe try to incorporate the goggles in there somehow. Great work, though!

You could use the spiked hair (I think it came out in black recently, but if not it will soon, for TT Robin in the Jokerland set), or you could use the hairpiece used for Tony Stark, Hal Jordan, and Green Arrow.

On a related note, what do you all think of the idea of Green Arrow's hair on Aquaman? I had the hairpiece left over after I turned Green Arrow into The Arrow, and I don't really like Aquaman's current surfer/skater hair.

You could use the spiked hair (I think it came out in black recently, but if not it will soon, for TT Robin in the Jokerland set), or you could use the hairpiece used for Tony Stark, Hal Jordan, and Green Arrow.

On a related note, what do you all think of the idea of Green Arrow's hair on Aquaman? I had the hairpiece left over after I turned Green Arrow into The Arrow, and I don't really like Aquaman's current surfer/skater hair.

I just tried swapping the hairs and it looks great, I also tried aquaman with Thor's head and green arrows hair for the bearded look and it was rad

I just tried swapping the hairs and it looks great, I also tried aquaman with Thor's head and green arrows hair for the bearded look and it was rad

Which Thor, the AoU one or the original one? Also, I tried my idea myself, and it might take some getting used to, besides the fact that I now have two Justice League members with the same hair style, though they're not directly beside each other, so that helps a little. I'm wondering what the spiked hairstyle would look like on him now, though that piece doesn't exist in yellow yet.

Edited by Silent Nomad