sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

CppwBnk.jpg

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet and gems

dh9SDN8.jpg

Thanks Homer for the perfect in hand accessory for Mojo

X56WGZj.jpg

Gambit and Rogue (Ok I used fleshies, that head is just too perfect for gambit, theres no yellow substitute)

lEWQQ6u.jpg

Maria Hill

OJwuIbI.jpg

Kamandi the last boy with Flower and Dr. Canus

^Someone was excited for those Simpson's parts, lol. Looking forward to seeing how you use those sweet, new "t-shirt" arms.

Seriously, nice job, all around. That Infinity Guantlet is off the chain!

Does anyone know a good head for Ra's al Ghul?

Nizam from prince of Persia?

Also which head would be better for Wiccan? The black storm trooper one with the face showing, or the batman one with the band around the forehead?

batman, the storm trooper head has stubble, and I dont picture Wiccan with stubble, hes a little younger.

Here are a few more I made

Steve Rodgers

IMG_0057_zps5dcea049.jpg

Red Hulk (stolen from ReZourceman)

IMG_0059_zpsb444c177.jpg

Ant Man

IMG_0061_zpsce714e9b.jpg

and Bucky as Captain America

IMG_0063_zps7bb38e98.jpg

Bruce Wayne and sons

image_zps667ae3e0.jpg

Wiccan 1: image_zpsb2f24749.jpg

Wiccan 2: image_zpsc764b439.jpg

It's a shame that I don't have the 2006 batman head because it didn't have the jaw lines which make him look much older, and also the white band was higher up which would be useful here.

(Starting to feel sad because I didn't get the minifig Hulk when it was on offer, which if added to toy story soldier head would make a good hulkling, and wiccan looks lonely without hulkling)

13018832405_acf526bd26.jpg

Does anyone know where this head is from?

Edited by Zilcho

It's a shame that I don't have the 2006 batman head because it didn't have the jaw lines which make him look much older, and also the white band was higher up which would be useful here.

damn, I was totally picturing the old batman head. I have a heap of fleshy heads I dont use, mostly superheros (old batman included), If someone wants to work on some trades let me know. Also, dont shoot me for asking about trades here, I'm sure there's a thread for it.

fDUUdss.jpg

Bone Claws Logan

3JSNv3I.jpg

An earlier post showed a Black Canary using these legs and I loved it, heres my version with a hairpiece that looks more like Dinah's wig to me

IZOyECZ.jpg

Why Lego needs to make an official green lantern, hes so in the spirit of Lego.

thanks, you know how it doesnt make sense for spidey to have a red and blue trike? Well it actually would make sense for GL to have a trans green trike, or car or anything, it could be so cool

Edited by autorazr

Fantastic figures Hulk_Smash! I love in particular the Steve Rogers and Bucky Cap, you've nailed Chris Even's smile, and Steve's from the comics, perfectly.

autorazr, I love the bone clawed Logan, great use of the Werewolf bone claws! Are the legs from one of the Lego movie figures?

A few more I thought I'd share:

13937957445_c4043557b6_z.jpg

Cassandra Nova

13946612552_fb39f78b63_z.jpg

Scarlet Spider (currently adding a belt, proper web launchers, and trimming the sticker further, all non purist so I thought I'd add the purist-ish one while it's purist)

13923426603_be0e8c60ca_z.jpg

Chicken suit Morph

Enjoy!

Dr Leg O Brick, Logan's pants are lone ranger, not sure which fig exactly though. Love your Cassandra, shes perfect, I have all those parts (minus the flesh head which I'll switch for yellow anyway) so I'm gonna make one, thank you very much.

also good choice to have her hold the hat to show off her bald appearance as well, great little touch.

Fantastic figures Hulk_Smash! I love in particular the Steve Rogers and Bucky Cap, you've nailed Chris Even's smile, and Steve's from the comics, perfectly.

autorazr, I love the bone clawed Logan, great use of the Werewolf bone claws! Are the legs from one of the Lego movie figures?

Thanks it's Frodo's, I thought it was a good one to use.

@autorazr out of interest, why do you only work with yellow heads?

He's said before that fleshies look weird to him, he feels that yellow is closer to the LEGO spirit, and there's a wider variety of heads.

Few more - plus more non-purist on my Flickr.

Gateway:

14155691185_608ec399e3_z_d.jpg

Enchantress:

14155828104_8ec808f3a1_z_d.jpg

Lorelei:

14152348291_af1f7ff41c_z_d.jpg

Executioner:

14155827924_92663d6041_z_d.jpg

Ernst and No-Girl:

14152868562_be0c90fb5b_z_d.jpg13969046610_5f2cb7a163_z_d.jpg

Cassandra Nova - thanks Dr. Leg O Brick for the face idea and the holding of the hat pose:

14155824484_a93eee847f_z_d.jpg

autorazr, thanks on Cassy! I can't guarantee her legs are the correct colour, as I was basing it on my memory of her (I did have the comic out, but I was instead looking at ugly John to make, I kind of shelved the book and the idea and then it hit me, why not make her?). Thanks on Logan's legs, much appreciated.

Hulk_Smash, thanks, and I agree, great choice! If it's alright, may I use your idea for Barnes? I was going to buy a spare Hydra tank to increase my Hydra army, and use the spare Cap to upgrade my Major Victory, but, after I've found a non purist solution for Vance, the spare Cap'll be up for customizing.

ianmrid, fantastic customs! Your use of parts is fantastic on No-Girl, and your Enchantress and Lorelei are spot on! Glad I could help with Cassandra.

autorazr, thanks on Cassy! I can't guarantee her legs are the correct colour, as I was basing it on my memory of her (I did have the comic out, but I was instead looking at ugly John to make, I kind of shelved the book and the idea and then it hit me, why not make her?). Thanks on Logan's legs, much appreciated.

Hulk_Smash, thanks, and I agree, great choice! If it's alright, may I use your idea for Barnes? I was going to buy a spare Hydra tank to increase my Hydra army, and use the spare Cap to upgrade my Major Victory, but, after I've found a non purist solution for Vance, the spare Cap'll be up for customizing.

ianmrid, fantastic customs! Your use of parts is fantastic on No-Girl, and your Enchantress and Lorelei are spot on! Glad I could help with Cassandra.

I don't mind you using it, the reason I made it was because I got three Hydra sets and had a spare Cap so made it (after taking inspiration from this thread.)

KZsOkQi.jpg

Cannonball

JtZGTyF.jpg

Dust

AhMSMoI.jpg

Elixir

wugPu46.jpg

Jubilee

BXAbS4r.jpg

Punisher

xxpfQkZ.jpg

Doombot

UWqsTTv.jpg

Juggernaut and Black Tom Cassiday

lHDak6h.jpg

Hawkman Updated

mVmK8Ea.jpg

Jason, Kory and Roy: Red Hood and the Outlaws (Starfire and Arsenal)