sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Awesome! But thats one character i will have too google...

Also whats your profile pic? I cant seem to understand it...

Thanks! Starro is a DC villain. Basically a giant starfish from outer space that controls people mentally. It appeared in an episode of Batman Beyond where it had gained control of the justice league by using mini starfish.

My profile pic is a hammer golem named "Thunk" for Historica. Unfotunatelly you can't remove the hands from hagrid's body.

@ toothpick

I would love to have just had some magenta legs and made him a standard looking minifig and be a small sentinel, then build a really sweet big brick mecha sentinel.

Awsome Bible man Cheeso! I really want to make him myself. Oh, and I have a question, is Bible man from DC or Marvel? just wondering.

Bible Man isn't from either, I don't even think he has comics! He was in a series of videos, books and shows produced by a Christian group to educate kids in a "fun" way.

I had heard of him a little, but I picked up an anthology of his "films" at Savers, and watched them with some friends. Those things are HYSTERICAL, and I think everyone should watch them.

I actually made a comic using this fig, where he did a wide variety of incredibly offensive things. For obvious reasons, it never saw the light of day.

8416300051_e2cab320f2_n.jpg

Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star

8660571070_36470caacc_n.jpg

Grant Morrison's The Invisibles, the trippiest book I've ever read.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

After some rummaging, I managed to rustle up a Sentinel

IMG_0822_zps52e3ae4b.jpg

And here it is with it's creator

IMG_0823_zpse078f434.jpg

And here is one of it's many enemies Cyclops

IMG_0824_zps11e95004.jpg

And the Winter Soldier

IMG_0825_zpseef43802.jpg

Those look amazing! really want to make that winter soldier! I'll have to change the head,shamelessly. your sentinel looks awsome!

Edited by LuxorV

Oh, and I have a question, is Bible man from DC or Marvel? just wondering.

Bibleman is neither from DC nor from Marvel, but he's an evangelical superhero who gave his life to Christ after he read the Bible.

Edited by JeagerEX

Those look amazing! really want to make that winter soldier! I'll have to change the head,shamelessy. your sentinel looks awsome!

Thanks, after you mentioned the Sentinel I really wanted to make one, then saw my Iron Man Ultrabuild, so I cannibalised him and the Ultrabuild Joker and made it.

And the head for Winter Soldier was the closest thing I had for him, might change it when I finally get me hands on a Robin.

Does anybody know how to make a purist plastic man? I don't have the pieces, but i think nova's head and superman's hair piece would be perfect for him.

and am I the only one who thinks that the CMF series 2 life guard's legs would look better on the new flash coming out next year, instead of plain red legs?

Edited by CaptainDeadpool15

Awsome mojo Autorazr! Love the use of the robots parts from the kraang polybag for these two :wub: . I might have to make them myself. Also, where did you get mojo's head?

Edited by LuxorV

thanks king, thats def the head i used.

And yeah man, the Kraang polybag is where its at, got 3 custons out of it, Im gonna use the torso and legs for Arnim Zola.

@chesso, you are the god of this thread for posting the invisibles.