Sign in to follow this  
74louloute

Neo Classic Space Speeder

I wanted to do some Neo Classic Space for a while, so the monthly L13 contest on BrickPirate was a good excuse.

This is a quick little speeder, just to get my hands back in the bricks.

Neo Classic Space Speeder

6960861250_0b1607bc27_z.jpg

More pics on BS, if you want :

3_1024_768.jpg_thumb.jpg 4_884_768.jpg_thumb.jpg 5_576_768.jpg_thumb.jpg

Don't hesitate to make criticism (constructive of course ! :tongue: ), maybe I'll try again in the future.

Thanks for watching.

This is really rocking! You have a great amount of greebling, and a good ratio of blue to grey. For some reason, I really like that blue hand in the front!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

AWESOME speeder '74louloute' :grin: , I like all the detailing on it.....I didn't know Dobby was a speeder mechanic ? :laugh:

Every nicely done. I love Greeble work (y)

And the base is well built. Great MOC all around!

Looks amazing. So many greeblies grabbing the eye as you try and take it all in. All while you are mildly disconcerted by the strange stare that that local with the big ears seems to be giving you. BRILLIANT! I absolutely love it.

My only suggestion / criticism is you may have done too good a job creating that smooth seamless grey base. It feels like it needs something very minor to just slightly increase the contrast between the speederbike and the ground. The grey color and detailing of the bike gets a little lost on the grey color of the base.

I absolutely love it! Looks like a perfect blend of Classic Space and Star Wars!

I didn't know Dobby was a speeder mechanic ? :laugh:

That was about the first thing I thought when I stopped drooling over the speeder: "Dobby LIKES fixing speeders, sir!"