Sign in to follow this  
Xenochria

Best place to buy Town Hall (UK)?

Well, I guess wait till there is an AFOL shopping event and buy it in the LEGO store then?!!

I would have assumed BL was more expensive, unless you substitute colours and pieces. Agreed, wait for an AFOL event, are you coming to Manchester?

It's not guaranteed but is often the case! This year I think we get 10% off at the Legoland Discovery Centre one evening at AFOLcon.

Well most sites you are not going to get it any cheaper (ebay,amazon etc). Bricklink will be cheaper but you have to pay postage. Whats wrong with plain old LEGO.com? Plus if you wait a few weeks you will get a free hulk. :classic:

It's not guaranteed but is often the case! This year I think we get 10% off at the Legoland Discovery Centre one evening at AFOLcon.

No its 5% as VIP cards don't count. :sad:

AFOLCON - LDC

I lucked out and got a 10% off voucher on the back of one of my Lego catalogues (for the first time ever, but so well timed!) - so if you don't need Town Hall urgently, it might be worth waiting to see if you get lucky with one of those? It knocked my purchase down to £135, which was a great saving.

Otherwise, the other modulars have appeared on international Amazon sites for cheaper than the official stores; perhaps it's worth waiting to see if Town Hall pops up on those?

Or, if you can hold out, wait until the official store has a double points promotion, which would net you 300 points...so £15 off your next purchase. Not quite as good as 10% off, but it's a fair bit of compensation!

If you can't wait, I'd just go with Lego themselves - 150 points aren't to be sniffed at. :classic:

I got mine when the last LEGOSHOP@HOME offer with double points and free shipping was on or I would not of purchased it. £15 worth of points so really it was £135, a much more reasonable price!