Hello, I would like you to introduce my new MOC, model of a harvester BIZON Z056 Super. I built it for 7 months, cost me a lot of patience... But i love him :)

img_1590.jpg

Photo real machine:

2005534766_big.jpg

Functions:

MOC have a lot of functions, full drive control of course; working treshing drum, cleaning stuff pulleys and strawwalker; multifunctional grain header, two pairs of led light. Details of the power functions:

Drive - XL Motor 9:1

Turning - Medium Motor

Grain header - Medium motor

Mechanisms - XL Motor

Grain Header has a separate drive because of its creates high resistance. Feeding auger and reel are large and heavy items, but working looks insanely.

The appearance

Power puller weels unfortunetly are to wide but best fit to the scale. Another problem caused unloading auger. In 1:15 scale should have a 2,5 stud diameter. So I used Red Wheel 30.4 x 14 and covered with a red foil. I did not have a better idea...

I tried to go well scale and I think it's ok. Bizon has a lot of details such as, ladder, battery, fire extinguishers, barriers, piston engine, cabin equipment, air filter and lights. I like most about the trailer

Photos and movie.

img_1627.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1590.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1660.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1586.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1622.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1624.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1620.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1621.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1641.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1642.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1597.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1599.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1601.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1605.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1615.jpg_thumb.jpg pasy.jpg_thumb.jpg rura.jpg_thumb.jpg heder.jpg_thumb.jpg heder_2_2.jpg_thumb.jpg swiatla.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1708_filtered.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1715_filtered.jpg_thumb.jpg img_1718_filtered.jpg_thumb.jpg

Movie (unfortunetly varying quality)

[media]

[/media]

:)

Edited by eric trax

Wow.. what a MOC! It looks very sleek, and I love the functions. As a farm boy I can say that this is very close to the real thing. Great job with the video and pics also. :thumbup:

Excellent MOC.

Great smooth look, and many functions hidden inside it!

You should take more photos with grain header attached.

Excellent MOC.

Great smooth look, and many functions hidden inside it!

You should take more photos with grain header attached.

I can do it :)

Thanks for the comments

I saw the photos on brickshelf, its beautiful! :wub: . Nice job on the functions too, very realistic.

tim

Thanks for all comments. I tried as best I could because I have a fondness for this machine, is just so beautiful deserves to be a unique model :)

I will begin the next MOC...