WhiteFang

Vote for your favourite Category B entries

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 6 Building Contest Voting

[CATEGORY B Entries]

gallery_4229_64_59597.jpg

*Special thanks to Eurobricks Staff, Brickthing for the design of the poster*

The Contest:

Hey everyone, the voting has begun! There is a total of 16 entries in Category B. Show your support over the next 7 days by casting your votes to support your favourite entry or entries! Voting will close on the 30th of April, 2012 at 1200hrs (GMT+8).

How does voting works?

At the end of the entry period, a posting topic will appear listing the eligible entries. Members who joined prior to the start of the contest will then be able to post how they wish to use their 3 points to vote for the entries they like best. A single entry may receive all 3 points, or the points may be divided between 2 or 3 entries, however the voter wishes, with the exception of voting your own entry. In the event of a tie, the Eurobricks Staff will made the final decision.

Please vote by placing the index number at the front of your opening sentence, followed by the entry description and the builder's name, and the given point. It's important to follow in this format otherwise your vote may deem to be invalid and resulted loss of votes to the participants.

Example:

1) Name of the Entry (Builder's name) - 1 point

2) Name of the Entry (Builder's name) - 1 point

3) Name of the Entry (Builder's name) - 1 point

Please note that cheating or rally your friends, co-workers, and whoever that is not active in Eurobricks but owns an Eurobricks account but wants to vote for the sake of voting in terms will be frowned and may or will be subjected to further inquiry.

Whom is eligible for voting?

- Eurobricks member registered before 27th February 2012.

- Eurobricks members registered on and after 27th February 2012 is not allowed to vote in this contest.

What do you stand to win?

After 7 days, the votes will be calculated and the top vote recipients for each category will be declared the winners. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 6 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

98promoprizes.jpg

Category B prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 6 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the qualified entries for Category B

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

gallery_2351_194_13702.jpg 1) All your monuments are belong to us (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by CamelBoy68)

gallery_2351_194_29212.jpg 2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie)

gallery_2351_194_12316.jpg 3) Robbers in the lobby (Intergalactic Girl) Entry (Build by Kumpelkante)

gallery_2351_194_418.jpg 4) Finishing Touches (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by Darkblane)

gallery_2351_194_9871.jpg 5) Battle plans (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by kciR)

gallery_2351_194_44092.jpg 6) Toxic Cleanup (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Darth Yogi)

gallery_2351_194_10426.jpg 7) Art Deco (Flamenco Dancer) Entry (Build by lisqr)

gallery_2351_194_10736.jpg 8) Attack in the city (Alien) Entry (Build by InsaneJames)

gallery_2351_194_31366.jpg 9) Irish round tower (Leprechaun) Entry (Build by Etzel)

gallery_2351_194_11736.jpg 10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte)

gallery_2351_194_4591.jpg 11) The Fisherman's Surprise (Clockwork Robot) Entry (Build by JackJonespaw)

gallery_2351_194_4726.jpg 12) Castle Defense (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by gordongordon)

gallery_2351_194_40674.jpg 13) Outpost Raid (Intergalactic Girl) Entry (Build by Oky)

gallery_2351_194_30961.jpg 14) Raph's Shack (Mechanic) Entry (Build by Tommi)

gallery_2351_194_10513.jpg 15) Through the Wormhole (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by Space Terrapin)

gallery_2351_194_12153.jpg 16) BUSTED!! (Bandit) Entry (Build by branolego)

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Fantastic entries everyone! I had an even harder time narrowing it down to 3 people but here they are:

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie)- 1 point

4) Finishing Touches (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by Darkblane)- 1 point

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte)- 1 point

I absolutely loved #5 & 6 but only had 3 people to choose from. :sceptic:

Good luck to all contestants!

2) Ski jump in Holmenkollen in Olso (Cecile) - 1 point

11) The Fisherman's Surprise (JackJonespaw) - 1 point

15) Through the wormhole (Space Terrapin) - 1 point

Great job everyone. :sweet:

1) All your monuments are belong to us (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by CamelBoy68) - 1 point

8) Attack in the city (Alien) Entry (Build by InsaneJames) - 1 point

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) - 1 point

6) Toxic Cleanup (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Darth Yogi) 1 Point

11) The Fisherman's Surprise (Clockwork Robot) Entry (Build by JackJonespaw) 2 Points

My votes go to:

9) 1 point

12) 1 point

15) 1 point

All the best to all particpants! You guys are really imaginative to come out with such builds! I just cannot twist my mind enough to have thought of these.

1) All your monuments are belong to us (CamelBoy68) - 1 point

3) Robbers in the lobby (Kumpelkante) - 1 point

7) Art Deco (lisqr) - 1 point

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) 1 Point

15) Through the Wormhole (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by Space Terrapin) 1 Point

4) Finishing Touches (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by Darkblane) 1 Point

Based predominantly on originality, my vote goes to:

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie) - 1 point

7) Art Deco (Flamenco Dancer) Entry (Build by lisqr) - 1 point

15) Through the Wormhole (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by Space Terrapin) - 1 point

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) - 1 Point

7) Art Deco (Flamenco Dancer) Entry (Build by lisqr) - 1 Point

6) Toxic Cleanup (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Darth Yogi) - 1 Point

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie) - 1 point

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) - 2 points

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie) - 1 Vote

4) Finishing Touches (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by Darkblane) - 1 Vote

9) Irish round tower (Leprechaun) Entry (Build by Etzel) - 1 Vote

Great job, everyone! I really liked seeing all of the great entries!

Didn't realise this competition was over so soon, but here are the Swiss votes:

1) All your monuments are belong to us (Lady Liberty) Entry (Build by CamelBoy68) - 2 points

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie) - 1 point.

2) The ski jump in Holmenkollen in Oslo (Sleepyhead) Entry (Build by Cecilie)-1 point

9) Irish round tower (Leprechaun) Entry (Build by Etzel)-1 point

15) Through the Wormhole (Celtic Warrior) Entry (Build by Space Terrapin)-1 point

Great entries all around :thumbup:

Some excellent creations here, but my votes go to.....

9) Irish round tower (Leprechaun) Entry (Build by Etzel) - 1 point

13) Outpost Raid (Intergalactic Girl) Entry (Build by Oky) - 1 point

Hard decision...

10) My third wish (Genie) Entry (Build by Skafte) - 1 point