zewy623

Want List for Re-releasable Pieces

This is the topic I made for a list of pieces we want back. In hope of Lego designers read this and consider the rerelease of these pieces!

The pieces I really want back are the Power Puller wheels/tires, but more like the ones in 8466 4X4 Off-Roader. I really want to have at least a set of these without having to look for the best deal on Bricklink/Ebay. On an off topic look at things, I was hoping the crawler would have these sine it is a crawler and these would be better tires for it, and it has been proven that these wheels/tires work with the portal hubs.

What do you think?

What do you want back?

Sure, it would be nice to have a re-release of the 32298 "Black Tire Technic Power Puller" mounted on a 22969 "Wheel 62mm D. x 46mm Technic Racing Large". According to the Bricklink set inventories, the WHEELS appeared in both the 8466 4x4 Off-Roader and the 8457 Power Puller sets; the only difference in the TIRES is the "Technic Power" sidewall markings for the Power Puller (Part 32298pb01):

22969c01.jpg32298pb01.jpg

The apparent lack of these parts on the upcoming (2H2012) 9398 4x4 Crawler set is a "lost opportunity." :sceptic:

Edited by DLuders

If there's still time in production, which I'm not sure if there is or not, I don't know Lego manufacturing schedules. But, If there is time, can't they just make these molds again and pack them with the crawler? And there's always a piece that goes wrong, so why not go with these while they're fixing and repacking the crawlers?? :look: Just some ideas of mine...

I've been trying to decide between the Unimog and the Crawler, and if the Crawler had Power Puller wheels, the Crawler would win hands down.

The true R/F remote control system from the early 2000's. it only appeared in 3 Racers sets, and i want it re-released. i'm sure trial truckers want it too.

Pneumatic Cylinder Brackets!!!

53178.gif

Or, Yellow Panels!

64782.jpg

And finally, Trans Red 2x2 Round Bricks

3941.gif

Small list eh?

And finally, Trans Red 2x2 Round Bricks

3941.gif

Small list eh?

I have about 50 brand new 2 x 2 round trans red bricks... If you're in need of any, shoot me a P.M.... I know there are zero of them on bricklink right now...

I would like to see the #4 connector in yellow make a return along with 14L, 16L, and 19L Black Flex axles...(There never were 16L Black Flex axles)

Edited by Paul Boratko

Pneumatic Cylinder Brackets!!!

53178.gif

Or, Yellow Panels!

64782.jpg

I second the pneumatic cylinder brackets and yellow panels! :classic:

Edited by Technic Gearhead

Tiles without the stupid recess around the bottomm edge which spoils your creations they used to make them without this recess before

The Williams f1 care tires and rims would be nice too.

Tiles without the stupid recess around the bottomm edge which spoils your creations they used to make them without this recess before

The Williams f1 care tires and rims would be nice too.

Not that I am a system builder but I do collect many parts. Try getting one of those non-recessed tiles off the middle of a big plate or baseplate. HA.

Like trying to get the 1x5 liftarms

32017.gif

seperated from the 1x5 liftarms with studs and axle holes

32124.gif

Thank you 8466 for that sweet part combo...

I know I have said it in another thread too but let me repeat myself here:

Technic figures :)

Why? because figures give your creations life and unlike minifigs, Technic figures are highly posable.

I would love to see the wheels+tires from the 8448 Super Street Sensation come back.

They look cool, they were only in that set and they cost lots on Bricklink.

Plus the 8448 was the first set I bought coming out of my dark age and although I dont build Technic these days, back when I used to build, I used the 8448 wheels on all my large technic cars.

I would love to see the wheels+tires from the 8448 Super Street Sensation come back.

They look cool, they were only in that set and they cost lots on Bricklink.

Plus the 8448 was the first set I bought coming out of my dark age and although I dont build Technic these days, back when I used to build, I used the 8448 wheels on all my large technic cars.

Those wheels wobble like crazy and the three holes are made ever lightly offset for our convenience so you cant use some sort of three stud hub.

I know I have said it in another thread too but let me repeat myself here:

Technic figures :)

Why? because figures give your creations life and unlike minifigs, Technic figures are highly posable.

:cry_happy::thumbup: As expected I seconded that and I add: Technic figure scale sets, not always smaller or bigger. :wacko: wel... this is not a piece but the micromotor is, and it will be nice to get it back.

Edited by parda